Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but they are the worst flowers I’ve ever seen! And for 5 people to go in on them what did it cost them €2 each the things look like they’re from a garage you’d think with 5 them they’d get a nice bug bunch of flowers between them 😂 am I smoking crack or are these not the most stingy looking things ever
Nothing says Happy birthday like half dead, dried out roses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They are pure stingy looking - we recently got a coworker flowers, I think we had about 60e to spend and the bunch was MASSIVE.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but they are the worst flowers I’ve ever seen! And for 5 people to go in on them what did it cost them €2 each the things look like they’re from a garage you’d think with 5 them they’d get a nice bug bunch of flowers between them 😂 am I smoking crack or are these not the most stingy looking things ever

You’d nearly hand them back and pretend it wasn’t your birthday 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The gals prob didn’t expect a thank you snap cos you know Grace, she doesn’t like to acknowledge gifts, she just adds them to the piles of other free stuff!

Reactions: 8
The only place Grace is swimming is in a pool full of lies! My god, the whole drive out to run in for one pic🤣🤣 happy birthday you fraud! Your as miserable as those flowers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In fairness, they're probably her pre-birthday birthday flowers that the girls sent last week and she's only now getting round to thank the hunzos with a pic of the now-half dead flowers.

It is Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only place Grace is swimming is in a pool full of lies! My god, the whole drive out to run in for one pic🤣🤣 happy birthday you fraud! Your as miserable as those flowers haha
They are all full of lies. Looks like Julie twins and me lied about getting her lashes done this morning. Looks like she had them done yesterday from what she posted. How can people/brands trust them. The lies roll off their tongues and they carry on as normal.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if Ali D really was throwing digs at grace or not and I’ve thought maybe she was in the past but I’d have to say if I was her Grace would really grate on me too.. she annoys us with her shite here and we don’t even know the woman. Ali has a huge amount on her plate 24/7, I really think Grace would drown in her situation and it must drive Ali and their other friends mad to see all Graces me time and making everything possible about her? I know Graces other friends prob have their own things going on too but Ali is the only one I follow so that’s why I’ve mentioned her. If grace was my sister or my friend or something I’d honestly be concerned and asking her is she alright because the way she goes on is not normal? Wouldn’t we all love to have me time in multiple forms every single day but the majority of us can’t because we have to be functioning adults in society no matter how tired/sick/mentally unwell we are! I just don’t know how her friends have the patience.. I struggle myself but I’d find graces attitude and mindset so unattractive like she has no drive or get up and go about her like no desire to help herself at all. I know I’d mentally be way worse if I slept half the day away and ignored my responsibilities and on the worst days it does happen but the thing that helps you is to get up, have a shower and tick even the smallest things off your list of jobs for the day. I don’t see how her birthday is any different to any other day of the week because she seems to be spoiled by her family and Chris all the time and let away with murder.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are cat!

They are cat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like they were robbed from someone's back garden. Measly looking yokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait for it she’ll be on to say she didn’t mean to say she went into the sea up to her shoulders she meant her toes-ers!! 😂 I wonder is she waiting on the wetsuit she supposedly ordered for the next ‘swim’??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait for it she’ll be on to say she didn’t mean to say she went into the sea up to her shoulders she meant her toes-ers!! 😂 I wonder is she waiting on the wetsuit she supposedly ordered for the next ‘swim’??
" I didn't literally mean I went for a sea swim hun xox"✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really hasnt got a clue , god that video zen jen put up, I'd say grace is raging 😂
But in all honesty she has not realised her babies will not be babies for long and she has missed out on them by throwing them into creche so she can have me time I actually think it's very sad
I know so many people that there kids are in creche because they have to go out and work . She can work from home but to be honest she doesnt even work

Reactions: 9
They only got her a small bunch of natural grazing flowers picked at moonlight to accompany the 2 ton of chacoaoaoa to open her heart up 75%. 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.