Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep...sure is.. she says at the start that its last weeks .. so shes filming 1 day.. I reckon 20 mins at most... and chopping it up into weeks .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks. Couldn't turn sound on, can't listen to the lies and shite that spills out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Voduz stop sending her stuff plugging a GHD now! Denise should remember this when she starts hinting for the free hair do

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely same video as last week same clothes and makeup
God she’s a lazy cow and it Looks like she’s something wrong with her mouth way she’s talking and she really struggled putting them pigtails in πŸ™ˆ
I actually can’t listen her

Reactions: 7
Too busy getting her glow on to film a fresh video πŸ˜‰

I hope Voduz stop sending her stuff plugging a GHD now! Denise should remember this when she starts hinting for the free hair do
I asked her before about flogging lots of hair stuff, voduz one day the the next some πŸ’© by molly mae next day and one of her followers attacked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched approximately 5 seconds of that chewtorial and had to turn it off. She sounds like one of those annoying YouTube kids that have quite obviously trained in amateur dramatics for opening their toys on their channel. Annoying f**kers 🀣🀣🀣
(She even has the accent, clown)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched approximately 5 seconds of that chewtorial and had to turn it off. She sounds like one of those annoying YouTube kids that have quite obviously trained in amateur dramatics for opening their toys on their channel. Annoying f**kers 🀣🀣🀣
Think she’s trying some across like she did in her old videos but it’s so fake I can’t listen
She needs to stop now she’s making a absolute show of herself and there’s nothing cute about that hair maybe on a 5 year old

Reactions: 7
Think she’s trying some across like she did in her old videos but it’s so fake I can’t listen
She needs to stop now she’s making a absolute show of herself and there’s nothing cute about that hair maybe on a 5 year old
But but kips said it was adorable πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'd say she's hoping RTE hunt her down for a slot on the Toy Show at Christmas 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
18 comments in 3 hours, not as much up take as she had expected I’d say πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 8
Somebody asked her the other day for a tutorial how she did her hair for the make up video and she said she has the YouTube video for it coming next Tuesday so did it all obviously in one sitting god forbid she had to work 2 mornings in 2 weeks she’d never have time

Reactions: 10
18 comments in 3 hours, not as much up take as she had expected I’d say πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Came on to say this. Absolutely mortifying. People aren’t arsed to enter cause they know she will never pick a winner or the competition will go on for 47 years. You can’t trust her. 18 comments in 3 hours says it all really. Can’t even give a ghd away for free

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.