Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now we see the background to this pic..

Yes grace, I can confirm , you do feel great after a sea swim... but in order to do that, you need to get in the actual sea and swim ya twit .. jaysus shes annoying 😂😂😂
didn’t she say she went in upto her chest?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Turns out Grace has a bad case of...Lie-abetes.

Good God Girl, if you're gonna lie about being up to your shoulders make sure there's no video evidence to the contrary...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
@Headwrecked where? I haven’t seen it 🤔
My apologies that was Denise not Dominique

My apologies that was Denise not Dominique
Either way if my “friend” put up a pic of me about ten stone lighter I’d be raging

It’s like grace and Jen have done a body swop. I like how Jen has transformed herself with hard work and self control and a little bit of help from her surgeries.

Reactions: 14
Brow suggestions, HD are great if you have a brow that your trying to grow back. But if your brows are as good as they are going to be a regular tint and trim can work wonders. Henna brows also an option. But if you have a lack of hair that wont grow you can opt to gave the micro bladed, phi brows etc.

Reactions: 3
Lads I looked on jen zen for that video . My Lordy lord . The epitome of fakeness . She should be fakeness by grace . Also she is photoshopping herself something terrible

What is the point going out up to your knees? Hardly worth putting on the swim suit

Did anyone else hear the Benny Hill song while watching the video, or was it just me?!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but they are the worst flowers I’ve ever seen! And for 5 people to go in on them what did it cost them €2 each the things look like they’re from a garage you’d think with 5 them they’d get a nice bug bunch of flowers between them 😂 am I smoking crack or are these not the most stingy looking things ever

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.