Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping to gain " cute kid " followers from the "party" for the clear favourite child. Poor sienna I hope someone gives her lots of hugs today , that little girl dosent get one look in and when she does its cause its mentioned here.
I think grace has a dose of I’m jealous of my daughter going on sienna is a daddy’s girl don’t think grace can cope with that!

Reactions: 11
My anxiety is gone watching the thread I think a new one needs to be made I’ve never seen one have this many pages haha I don’t know how to make 1 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zero effort
Where is the child?!?
what’s all the “set-up” talk...
It’s a child’s birthday not a PR event!
Im cringing for her
Exactly.
again absolutely zero effort made by either parent. Is Hayden actually into Toy Story?? I’ve never seen him playing with the toy story toys..... did he get any presents from his parents. Where is he on his big day, every other day he’s paraded around.

Reactions: 12
Zero effort

Exactly.
again absolutely zero effort made by either parent. Is Hayden actually into Toy Story?? I’ve never seen him playing with the toy story toys..... did he get any presents from his parents. Where is he on his big day, every other day he’s paraded around.
Once it’s free she couldn’t give a duck. Even if it was from an erotic bakery she would take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love to know if cake etc was all free, it's sickening it was
If cake was gifted more fool to the person who provided it - they’ll never hear from Grace again (shout on on stories will be forgotten in a heartbeat). Commenting also on comparison with her daughters cake - 😞

Reactions: 1
I dont know why but im so upset for Sienna. When I saw all those stories all day of hay hays big party, I never remembered any effort or extravagance been put into sienna's party. Were still in the middle of lockdown, there's hailstone outside so is it going to be the 4 of them and that big display and all the cakes and cupcakes? And they're in the middle of a "mortgage break"?!

Reactions: 11
I'm heartbroken for her daughter, seeing those comparison pics is actually quite upsetting. I just couldn't imagine doing for one and not the other.

Reactions: 7
It was crime and punishment one of that series. Terrifying stuff. If anyone at all thinks putting photos of their kids on line is grand then they are mad.
Before my son was born my husband and I both said we wouldn’t put any pics online, even though I don’t have a following I still have ppl who I would have gone to school with that wouldn’t look at ya crossing the street but around time my son was born I got requests of ppl purely being nosey waiting for pics. I’m so happy now that we haven’t put any up, imagine influencers children growing up going for job interview and person at table thinking to themselves I remember seeing you in the bath or having a tantrum years ago, not normal like or fair to the child.

Reactions: 15
I dont know why but im so upset for Sienna. When I saw all those stories all day of hay hays big party, I never remembered any effort or extravagance been put into sienna's party. Were still in the middle of lockdown, there's hailstone outside so is it going to be the 4 of them and that big display and all the cakes and cupcakes? And they're in the middle of a "mortgage break"?!
A 2 yr old doesn't care about the fuss or the big gawdy displays and balloons. It is so pointless and all for show. In my experience kids love the simple details. Plus love and affection. Which Grace sees to forget to give to both her little kids.

Reactions: 12
That cake looks so unappetising with that bloody filter she used. For fucks sake grace NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE FILTERED TO WITHIN AN INCH OF IT'S LIFE.

Reactions: 5
My anxiety is gone watching the thread I think a new one needs to be made I’ve never seen one have this many pages haha I don’t know how to make 1 😂🙈
i used to be able to create threads but can’t anymore, anyone any idea why??

This toy story thing feels so forced , from the theme to the child dressed up to him now having a toy story toy to watching the movie .

Reactions: 13
Excuse my ignorance but I’ve had a look at that insta stats page. How do you get the extra info? When I pull someone up it just gives me their follower count, no graphs etc . Thanks
So I have two sites Social blade you need a account and you log in and that's gives you the graph etc I post every morning

The insta stats page is just a snapshot at that moment in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.