Faces by Grace #33 hammock time, gardens all mine, matcha tea and my funky gee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by ickleainey πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hilarious btw

Damn should have been 33 πŸ™„

Can you edit a title???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_20210518_211912.jpg

But I don't phohoshop ah ya know what I mean I just fluctuah a bih every 2 days but kips is proud so dats all dat mah-ers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
I honestly thought she had a bump holding hay hay.... well she's only 24 months post partum.... well saying that I'm 21 months post partum and still haven't lost my baby weight.... but I need the camera she has the difference in 2 days.... I'm influenced ill buy it!!!@

Reactions: 17
I honestly thought she had a bump holding hay hay.... well she's only 24 months post partum.... well saying that I'm 21 months post partum and still haven't lost my baby weight.... but I need the camera she has the difference in 2 days.... I'm influenced ill buy it!!!@
I’m 48 months post partum and still like a pig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow by the looks of it the poor child was at crΓ¨che all day and only got shoved into an outfit and forced to watch toystory . Who is that big cake for and those cupcakes ? It’s only the four of them and we can’t have parties? Her face looks like it’s going to explode it’s huge.

Reactions: 23
The child looks tired and miserable and she's putting on a toy story movie 😣 without a doubt the children were in creche all day

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The poor lad looks he's been woken up (my son has it when were running out the door for the school run) and stuck in a costume!!!!

Reactions: 7
Theres more than just them there as you can see in the photo that some are looking a different way. So at least 2 people taking pics of them

Reactions: 10
Jeez her shoulders are narrower in one of the pics. 28 pounds/yoga- nothing can make your actual skeleton shrink!!!

Reactions: 5
No neck Ed is doing a family tree, your name popped up Grace! He needs you to get in touch the resemblance Is canny!!
1CE20871-A84B-4C7D-8C10-3CB5D963B1B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is grace pregnant, I genuinely haven't watched her in weeks, the latest grid post in the green dress looks like a bump

Reactions: 10
Well what ever she is doing with them posts today her live count is falling faster in the last while. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.