Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never understood the OTT decor for children’s parties when they are that age. They’re happy with an empty box & a few cuddles

Reactions: 22
Overkill on the cake pics..also

This littel thing has beadz on ih so ih can be kept as ah toy... yes very safe for a 2 year old.

Who gives a tit about the cake like

Reactions: 15
I was just coming on to ask about the girls cake. I knew it wasn't something so extravagant. Little Tesco cake for one and a whole display for the boy. Nice! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus christ her 'content' is absolutely mind numbingly boring. Who wants to see more than even one story of a two year olds birthday cake!!!! I know it's an ad or whatever but I can't even hate watch that tit. Give us a break Grace.

Reactions: 13
Where is the child?!?
what’s all the “set-up” talk...
It’s a child’s birthday not a PR event!
Im cringing for her

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Hoping to gain " cute kid " followers from the "party" for the clear favourite child. Poor sienna I hope someone gives her lots of hugs today , that little girl dosent get one look in and when she does its cause its mentioned here.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hoping to gain " cute kid " followers from the "party" for the clear favourite child. Poor sienna I hope someone gives her lots of hugs today , that little girl dosent get one look in and when she does its cause its mentioned here.
It actually really sad to think that S will be looking back on these pictures and the effort gone into their birthdays only a few months apart.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The kids clearly aren’t even there, there’s no noise in the background and not a finger mark in any of the cupcakes. She’s filming that set up all morning and afternoon while it sits their idle as the kids are in crèche I assume til 5. Pointless

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I heard through a source that there was a lot of pressure on a freebie for all hay hay’s christening cake and cupcakes, promises for loads of stories and tags from our grace but not delivered upon.

Also can someone make a new thread xx

Reactions: 7
On a side note i hope grace and orlaith and all the other child sharing insta huns watched that documentary on C4 last night about paedophiles.

Reactions: 8
The sheer difference in the two kids cakes! Shameful View attachment 579715View attachment 579716
😵
Jesus christ her 'content' is absolutely mind numbingly boring. Who wants to see more than even one story of a two year olds birthday cake!!!! I know it's an ad or whatever but I can't even hate watch that tit. Give us a break Grace.
And what’s with the “I can’t cope” that term drives me nuts she’s always saying it can’t cope with what 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.