Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthing day Gracie!

Remember, its all about you today, dont mind the child!!
Sure the child will be in crèche until the late afternoon, no way she would keep him out today. It’s her birthing day after all! She deserves some me time. Poor little thing will only get a couple of hours to enjoy the balloons and presents after crèche.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sure the child will be in crèche until the late afternoon, no way she would keep him out today. It’s her birthing day after all! She deserves some me time. Poor little thing will only get a couple of hours to enjoy the balloons and presents after crèche.
That’s why there’s no photos from this morning up he’s been shipped off so Grace can relax!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm avoiding work today it's one of those days my brain won't get into gear and I noticed that the last pic Grace added Sienna highlight was 106 weeks ago and nothing since

Haydens highlight reel started 104 weeks ago and is as recent as 46 weeks

Sienna literally didn't get a look in since

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Excuse my ignorance but I’ve had a look at that insta stats page. How do you get the extra info? When I pull someone up it just gives me their follower count, no graphs etc . Thanks

Reactions: 1
Size of that cake for a 2 year olds birthday bet she didn’t fork out for it - completely excessive

Reactions: 16
Size of that cake for a 2 year olds birthday bet she didn’t fork out for it - completely excessive
Well, Gracie has never been a one to adhere to safety advice or restrictions, so she'll, no doubt, have friends and family round.
She'll give them the cupcakes, but savage the cake in her own.
I thought the balloons last night were excessive also, especially for a 2 year old.

Reactions: 11
If she didn't pay for that cake I'll be fuming because butterflybakery is local to me and myself and all of my friends go to her regularly. I can't imagine her doing freebies but if it was I won't be going to her anymore 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.