Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I legit registered just to comment on this thread. I'm so so concerned about her dog. I want to report or do something, it's a form of animal cruelty for sure. As a major animal lover and animal welfare advocate, it devastates me to see such an energetic little pup unable to offload its energy and explore and run around. I want to send a gentle message to her but I feel I'll be blocked immediately...

Reactions: 21
The bottle of beer on the ground 🙄🙄🙄
Kara having a few after wrecking the gaff

Any time my dog has had an accident at home (very rare) I’ve always felt extremely guilty and asked myself what it is I can do better so it doesn’t happen again. I know Kara is only young but she should be trained by now. So peeing on the couch means she’s either a) nor trained and it’s their fault for not doing that or b) so distressed/bored/not let out enough that she had no other option but to. Both options means Grace and Chris need to take long looks at themselves and how they can be better owners. Not finger wag at Kara “Wud ya look a tha. I only turnt me back for a splih seccent” shite. It’s the same as her kids, once they grow and need to burn off energy she can’t handle them. The dog won’t last much longer

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ok I legit registered just to comment on this thread. I'm so so concerned about her dog. I want to report or do something, it's a form of animal cruelty for sure. As a major animal lover and animal welfare advocate, it devastates me to see such an energetic little pup unable to offload its energy and explore and run around. I want to send a gentle message to her but I feel I'll be blocked immediately...
No point unfortunately, I sent her a very genuine message when she was struggling with her mental health, telling her about something to look into(a diagnosis I’ve gotten which has changed my life) and she scoffed at me for suggesting it and then blocked me. Made me feel like a lesser person for having it.
Your concern would just be treated as an attack, the girl is deluded.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Omg I'm actually mortified for her getting sienna to tell everyone it's her birthday 😟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
No point unfortunately, I sent her a very genuine message when she was struggling with her mental health, telling her about something to look into(a diagnosis I’ve gotten which has changed my life) and she scoffed at me for suggesting it and then blocked me. Made me feel like a lesser person for having it.
Youre a much better & kinder person than she is and I really hope you no longer feel like that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow... I'm so sorry to hear that. She's worse than we thought.

Reactions: 10
From reading the last thread i think she was reported to the dspca by a few for the dog being distressed and locked in thr cage on her stories and the horrible bare cage, whether they did report we dont know and maybe dspca didnt follow up.

One thing for sure that cage is not that poor pups safe place!

Reactions: 7
She needs to find Kara a better home, enough is enough, if she came out and said

Ok guys I would like you all to know that unfortunately we’ve decided as a family that Kara deserves a home with a bigger garden and a family to give her the attention she needs and deserves, I was naive getting her but she was brought into this family with the best of intentions and love and giving her to a family better suited to her needs is the right choice for everyone especially Kara.
Id have so much respect and urge ppl not to animal shame her if she did that rather then continuing this charade for the gram.
Grace thinks letting the dog climb all over her and her couch is being a good dog owner.
Kara is not suited to them or their fitness level

Reactions: 34
Imagine people thinking your cruel to animals along with everything else, she's so hard nosed to not care.

Reactions: 9
Imagine people thinking your cruel to animals along with everything else, she's so hard nosed to not care.
I don’t believe she’s internally cruel I just think she’s slow! Serious lack of common sense and lazy to the bone. Serious work maintaining & training a breed like Kara, no shame in saying she can’t cope for the sake of a better home for Kara she deserves a better home end of.
She sends the kids to Creche and puts Kara into a create bcoz she can’t cope. Chris is a bleeping idiot too for ever entertaining the idea of getting that dog she was just another fad

Reactions: 27
So, question. Where does the dog toilet? Her back garden grass is fake and full of crap. There’s no room for the dog to run around, she’s crated when inside. I think her showing the destruction from today is a lead up to the dog been rehomed. There’ll be a big heartfelt post on how they tried their best but the dog is better off in the countryside. What was she thinking getting a lab with such a small cluttered garden? No matter which way she goes about it there’ll be HELL to pay in the comments section when she rehomes that dog. She’ll have some amount of followers to buy trying to make back the numbers lost over that tit show. I’ll f*cking light on her when that happens. Thick, ignorant stupid cow. Either that or she’ll be gifted puppy classes.

Reactions: 17
As the slave of an almost 4 year old lurcher, it’s only now that she’s calming down, the first two+ years she was harder work than my toddler... just putting it out there 😂
Yes!! There is no easy breed of dog, they all have their own personalities and you never know what you're going to get really. Some will need less stimulation than
So, question. Where does the dog toilet? Her back garden grass is fake and full of crap. There’s no room for the dog to run around, she’s crated when inside. I think her showing the destruction from today is a lead up to the dog been rehomed. There’ll be a big heartfelt post on how they tried their best but the dog is better off in the countryside. What was she thinking getting a lab with such a small cluttered garden? No matter which way she goes about it there’ll be HELL to pay in the comments section when she rehomes that dog. She’ll have some amount of followers to buy trying to make back the numbers lost over that tit show. I’ll f*cking light on her when that happens. Thick, ignorant stupid cow. Either that or she’ll be gifted puppy classes.
Maybe you've hit the nail on the head!! I posted asking why she would show the mess Kara made, like what was the point? Was she looking for sympathy? But maybe she posted it as it's the lead up to having to rehome the dog!! She can't cope with her, it's causing her stress so they decided to find a new home for Kara😏

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe she’s internally cruel I just think she’s slow! Serious lack of common sense and lazy to the bone. Serious work maintaining & training a breed like Kara, no shame in saying she can’t cope for the sake of a better home for Kara she deserves a better home end of.
She sends the kids to Creche and puts Kara into a create bcoz she can’t cope. Chris is a bleeping idiot too for ever entertaining the idea of getting that dog she was just another fad
I have to disagree, I do think she’s cruel to that dog, and she might not actually intend to treat her badly but she still is. She’d rather ignore the dog than bother her hole to see what she wants/needs and she does know that that’s not right. No one is that blind and ignorant to the fact that the dog isn’t getting it’s needs met, the crate is constantly empty and the house being pulled apart, wouldn’t take much common sense to work out that the dog isn’t happy. I was a fan of grace but this isn’t something I can abide by at all, I think she’s ignorant and lazy af and her treatment of the dog is disgusting. Dogs will absolutely not pee in their beds etc unless they desperately have to and she’s admitted herself she let the dog get into such a state that she destroyed the crate. After this I really think grace is a self absorbed miserable witch. I reported her to the dspca the last time and heard nothing back. Any ideas anyone on what else we can do/who else can be contacted? Even some specifics on her address (without being too specific/invasive) to report would be great. That dog deserves so much better than her bullshit and Chris is just as much of a disgrace. Yes he works etc but a dog is a joint effort and he knows who he’s marrying. Pair of thoughtless selfish fools.

Reactions: 25
as a dog owner and lover, it’s more believable to me that grace pissed herself on the couch because female dogs jumping on a couch to squat and pee makes no sense.. as someone said above boy digs maybe, but can’t see a girl dog doing it unless she had no control and it was a fear pee 🥺😓... would not be surprised if grace now pisses where she sits & blames the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My female chihuahua has regularly made the great escape upstairs to pee on ONLY my dad's bed for some reason. She'd have to jump up onto it to do it. Happens once in a blue moon because we know its OUR fault for leaving doors open which allowed our dog to get upstairs.
Same way when the dogs get into the bin, our fault for not putting something on top of the bin to hold it closed. Same way when the dogs rips the sofa, one had separation anxiety initially even if we went to shops so..we bought the dogs "their" sofa which doesn't matter if they rip and we try keep blankets stitched to the drop so he doesn't completely ruin it for himself.
Our old dog once puller a full roast chicken off the kitchen counter...guess what? My fault for leaving it on the edge of the counter unsupervised, she's a dog of course she's gonna try grab some dinner!

These are all puppy stories BTW before training lol

Dogs are NOT an accessory. They're a family member and these things are going to happen, yes you need to do training with them on what's appropriate. Puppy years are hard!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say before that Kara had settled right in and was doing great with toilet training... after having her like 2 days... Sure grace we believe ya... we have always had collie dogs my whole life growing up to now in my home with husband and family the breed suits us and she has loads of space outside so has loads of freedom which she needs. Not a chance if I lived in Graces house would I want a dog as big as Kara it wouldn’t be fair.

Reactions: 10
It's crazy how the neglect is unfolding in front of everyone, and as typical if these insta ones, she remains untouchable.
Paul Stenson is an advocate for dspca, I wonder would it be worth contacting him.

Reactions: 13
Cringing at the (not so) subtle birthday hints!! If she gets loads of freebies I'll be absolutely raging.

Reactions: 14
It's crazy how the neglect is unfolding in front of everyone, and as typical if these insta ones, she remains untouchable.
Paul Stenson is an advocate for dspca, I wonder would it be worth contacting him.
I think someone mentioned that here before and someone else Commented he was going through a bit of a tough time so it probably wasn't the best time to try and involve him?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.