Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn't recognise that was grace in that former video posted in the last thread when I looked at it at first glance. Like we all change as we get older but she is like a completely different person. It is sad really

Reactions: 7
The bun
the hairline
the gold chain
the gold cross earring flapping
the clown application of blush
the voice

How in gods name does she think it’s okay to put out you tube videos looking like that so unprofessional and doesn’t influence to try any of the products
Karen Matthews .... every time I see her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes finding it hard to breathe and shes just sittin there.. maybe if 1 bit of her self care involved moving... might help.. but no... it's all sleepy sleepy me time 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

I actually couldnt watch all that video... my ears couldnt take another WOW 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
Shes finding it hard to breathe and shes just sittin there.. maybe if 1 bit of her self care involved moving... might help.. but no... it's all sleepy sleepy me time 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

I actually couldnt watch all that video... my ears couldnt take another WOW 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Same as that, I skipped through It. She's so false and disingenuous it turns my stomach.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is very breathless. Her yoga breathing exercises aren't working.

Reactions: 5
Just noticed on the post about her on her managements page, her comment got 1 like where as all the others got loads!! says it all really!!
from what I can see, she never even ‘liked’ it herself...

Reactions: 2
I just came here to say. It’s called HOT CHOCOLATE. It doesn’t matter how you make or manifest it. Lord it is bloody bugging me now!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Her skin is in bits. All that chopping and changing of products can't be good for you. Clearly its not doing her skin any good

Reactions: 11
I dunno why but she gives me Vicky from little Britain vibes with the gold chain...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread 31 wow! Commenting to stay up to date but honestly that new video is extremely bad I’m sorry she looks disgraceful I couldn’t even watch it all the way through cause I’m that embarrassed for her! Car crash waiting to happen and I seriously can’t help but watch 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe this woman used to do makeup for a living. Her makeup is shocking , doesn’t use concealers right and does the worst brows. I mean I understand if you do something that works for you but the makeup style she uses definitely does not work for her it’s mad

No list of products used on her Insta grid like most people do. No swipe ups to any of the products used. Ans none on the YouTube either. Gobshite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.