Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually believe she managed to upload a YouTube video. Two weeks in a row. Jesus she must have turned a corner lads because she’s never been so consistent with ANYTHING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever about her lack of skill for an MUA, I thought her make up turned out well overall, she looked nice and fresh faced.
But holding the foundation brush up to camera when it was dirty is just lazy imo. I can't think of another You Tuber who would openly use unclean products on themselves when doing a make-up demo... maybe that's just me being picky!

The satan comment has gone over my head, anyone explain it please :oops:
In other words - hell must have frozen over because Grace uploaded a video two weeks running as promised - so someone should give satan a heater!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please someone tell me what book club lady commented on matchsticks post I can't see it!!

I took a look at the prices of those products she used in her latest YouTube video! My goodness me! What world is she living in? It is not the same one as most of us are living in! The price of that foundation in particular! I hold my hands up and say I do spend quite a lot of money on a foundation which last me nearly a year because I don’t use that much and I have strange skin which cheaper brands don’t go very well with,if I use a cheaper brand you could tell and it looks very strange indeed,but,I would never and could never justify spending that money on a small bottle of foundation from a brand I’ve never heard of! Moisturiser, that’s another one, the price of it! Sorry but it’s a no from me! She’s on another planet altogether! Are those gifted products? I doubt she paid for them!

Reactions: 10
I’m shocked she uploaded a video for a second week in a row. Maybe she manifested the energy to do it? The makeup looks well on her, but as someone else said it’s nothing most of us couldn’t achieve at home and having spent far less on products.

If she put in a bit of an effort with a nicer top (you could be in your PJ bottoms for all we know!) and had her hair in something other than the mickey bun, it’d go a long way.

• Haha
I’m shocked she uploaded a video for a second week in a row. Maybe she manifested the energy to do it? The makeup looks well on her, but as someone else said it’s nothing most of us couldn’t achieve at home and having spent far less on products.

If she put in a bit of an effort with a nicer top (you could be in your PJ bottoms for all we know!) and had her hair in something other than the mickey bun, it’d go a long way.
Mickey bun 😂😂😂😂😂👌🏻

The t-shirt and chain,the mickey bun and earrings! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed on the post about her on her managements page, her comment got 1 like where as all the others got loads!! says it all really!!

Reactions: 4

I think if she had her hair down either straight or curly would be nice

Reactions: 5
I think if she had her hair down either straight or curly would be nice
I often throw my hair up in a bun when I’m putting makeup on for handiness, but then I take it down again afterward. Even if she let the finished look have reasonably styled hair it’d be better. And stop doing the f*cking hands under the chin pose. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh the transition from grace then to grace now is shocking...so full of life and her hair and makeup on point...that's the type of influencer that influences Me...the way she is now is just does not influence me whatsoever....and what is with All the high end products she uses...I much prefer content relatable price wise...
I really don't know how she has the amount of followers she has...she offers nothing...

Also that gold chain....🤮🤮
She screams traveller....that's the look she has at the minute...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.