Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terri: Look what I find works best is to completely ignore the controversy, delete all negative comments and pop back on the next day like nothing has happened.
😂😂😂😂😂

I predict a post or a story tomorrow from Grace about penneys. They minute they saw that video and the comments(before they were deleted) they immediately started damage control. No way would they want to be associated with that shite.

as hard as it is for anyone to loose a job, that’s what needs to happen.

park it grace. Just stop and spare us all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No wonder shes having to actually make an effort shes the main bread winner now with kips unemployed now, shes up against allot of competitsion for xmas, not going to be a huge budget for all the advertising rubbish due to covid, brands are going to more selective going forward.

Reactions: 3
I remember watching when she said she was liking the paler colours and the natural materials.....like the wooden chopping boards, silicone bibs for the baby, all into her garden and wooden toys etc.....shes completely copying Orlaith Donlon to a tee!!

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know what she’s thinking now....like did she get a fright with the negative comments or is she still deludedly believing she’s amazing

Reactions: 21
I actually thought of Britney when I saw that video. Think grace is heading in a similar direction. Like
Seriously running through a field collecting flowers and sitting in the boot of a bar for gods sake. Someone needs to knock some sense into
The girl.
And obviously people who were saying it was amazing and brilliant have to be smoking some
Funny stuff because what I saw was something out of a comedy and she was fairly digging the Brie into
That baguette

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Grace and Niamh have a friendship break up? No mention of her one year wedding anniversary and noticing all the others ie Dom and Jen and Denise aren’t sharing photos with grace in them? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
New thread title? " Faces by Grace: Tailgate was #Failgate still scratching my head? Don't mention her " Guh" or she'll take to the bed".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Did Grace and Niamh have a friendship break up? No mention of her one year wedding anniversary and noticing all the others ie Dom and Jen and Denise aren’t sharing photos with grace in them? 🤷‍♀️
Jen did say she loved her pic on her grid....the one of her on her own

Reactions: 2
Okay so who actually climbs into their boot to eat a picnic... like seriously. Is it not a case they open their boot and set the food up in it, don’t think you need to get into the boot. I’m going to hell but what was with the one milk bottle - in saying all that I kind of felt sorry for her, it was like a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not that she even looked pregnant she did look like a completely different girl to her picture in front of the mirror yesterday as I said before
Okay so who actually climbs into their boot to eat a picnic... like seriously. Is it not a case they open their boot and set the food up in it, don’t think you need to get into the boot. I’m going to hell but what was with the one milk bottle - in saying all that I kind of felt sorry for her, it was like a new low.
I totally agree. She’s clutching at straws now to stay relevant I think. It is sad, she’s not inspirational or creative in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.