Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but there’s just no need to turn people at that time in the morning at all and to show what came off her face - just no need

Reactions: 5
She's a fecking twit though. Finally doing a bit of something that people might be interested in and she throws her arse to it.
I mean, she surely has all the equipment for proper lighting, rings lights etc but no, she does her dermaplaning in brutal lighting in her bedroom and continues in to bad lighting in her bathroom. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When she said she was losing 28 pounds in Feb, maybe she was referring to sienna?? Should we put up missing posters?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her creche require a letter from your employer explaining why you're an essential worker. I'd honestly doubt they'd accept graces job as essential. Id be disappointed in them if they did. She'll be back in for the 3 ECCE hours anyway from Monday
Not all crèches, our crèche has been open to all since January, you needed a letter to say you ‘weren’t’ essential to get a credit for the January fee and they are a big chain.

Reactions: 2
Feck all content the past few days and whatever she did post was absolute drivel and boom just like that her follower numbers jump today. Knew she'd use the launch of matchstick as a cloak for buying followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Feck all content the past few days and whatever she did post was absolute drivel and boom just like that her follower numbers jump today. Knew she'd use the launch of matchstick as a cloak for buying followers.
So close to 171K delighted it’s going down slowly but surely

Reactions: 7
Not all crèches, our crèche has been open to all since January, you needed a letter to say you ‘weren’t’ essential to get a credit for the January fee and they are a big chain.
I know kids in same creche, it absolutely is the case that a letter is required from your employer. Ecce returns on Monday and if you need additional hours, same thing, a letter.

Reactions: 4

Up 53!!! That’s some jump... was it the cauliflower soup or the face shaving?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This. You'd swear that nobody owned a kettle anymore. Notions.
And the coffee they could make using any of the machines she's been gifted would be far nicer than Starbucks! I never understood how they've become such an enormous success globally... some of the worst coffee I've ever had was Starbucks... absolute kack.

Reactions: 19
And the coffee they could make using any of the machines she's been gifted would be far nicer than Starbucks! I never understood how they've become such an enormous success globally... some of the worst coffee I've ever had was Starbucks... absolute kack.

Yes what’s the deal it’s so bland and mild or tasteless ??? Don’t get it

Reactions: 3
I know kids in same creche, it absolutely is the case that a letter is required from your employer. Ecce returns on Monday and if you need additional hours, same thing, a letter.
Have the rules around who can go to crèche changed in the last week? There are loads more kids back in my child’s room now since Monday (not ECCE age). When it was strictly essential workers’ children only there were only 2-3 in each day in her room and it’s up to roughly 8 since the start of this week.

Have the rules around who can go to crèche changed in the last week? There are loads more kids back in my child’s room now since Monday (not ECCE age). When it was strictly essential workers’ children only there were only 2-3 in each day in her room and it’s up to roughly 8 since the start of this week.
Teachers children going back to work perhaps?

Reactions: 6
Teachers children possibly ?

Reactions: 1
Teachers children going back to work perhaps?
It would be unlikely they are all children of teachers but possibly. I know one child in particular who is back and had been speaking with his dad a few weeks ago who said the child wasn’t allowed attend as the parents weren’t on the essential list but the child is back this week. I’m not really keeping up with the rules as we are on the essential workers list so it doesn’t affect us. Definitely a significant increase in numbers attending this week.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about the creches myself, a girl I know her little one was back last week but she wudn be an essential worker, cant even figure out when my own child is meant to be back!

Reactions: 1
God forbid Grace had to actually parent her children. No, no, ship them off to creche unnecessarily at the drop of a hat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.