Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her social blade, Grace has deleted her untouched Twitter account. Wonder how much influence this new management will insist on her socials.

Reactions: 2
The new management crowd seem to be placing an emphasis on mental health and on their website say they'll be donating 2% of profits to mental health charities so I can well imagine Grace talked up her own personal "struggles" with anxiety etc and that's how she sold herself to them. It's clear they never did a proper and objective check into her because if they had they wouldn't have touched her with a barge pole. I can just imagine her on Zoom to that guy Max selling the whole "when I was in Australia" story.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her content today was riveting!!!!! NOT.... seriously grace a cup of coffee...a glass of green stuff...a pot of soup...the cah and dog...more soup....this is your job?? Where's the steps, where's the bike, where's all the weigh you said you'd lose just for fun???? No clothes haul? Because you'd have to buy them yourself!! Proper make up tutorials and reviews!! Skin care products skin regimes...I could go on😴 this is your job this is what you need to be doing...up your game lady because you are fading into the background (not weight related) among all the other instas 🤔

Reactions: 13
Her content today was riveting!!!!! NOT.... seriously grace a cup of coffee...a glass of green stuff...a pot of soup...the cah and dog...more soup....this is your job?? Where's the steps, where's the bike, where's all the weigh you said you'd lose just for fun???? No clothes haul? Because you'd have to buy them yourself!! Proper make up tutorials and reviews!! Skin care products skin regimes...I could go on😴 this is your job this is what you need to be doing...up your game lady because you are fading into the background (not weight related) among all the other instas 🤔
Her friends are totally overtaking her.

like She’s the one that “helped” Jen and now look at Jen getting collabs with the avoca, training and getting the steps in. Eating healthy and sharing her journey!! People want to watch Jen.

nobody wants to watch grace!! Like she’s boring, mundane every day normal insta now!

I just checked my own insta story from today, one pic of me, two competitions one of my wedding suppliers is running and a picture of my kid and dog together. So yeah I could be grace 🙈😂

Matchstick are following grace again😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
New management: Eh Grace, time for your elocution lessons.
Grace: Bu how will de eejihs know I'm doin me beauhe chewtorial in me booh wih me plaay of Cheeaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely if your management company were launching you’d have popped on to mention it in your stories? She never even commented on the grid post they put up about her.

Reactions: 5
It'll be interesting to see if Grace is allowed to keep photoshopping bearing in mind one of their other clients is Danae Mercer who calls influencers out a lot of the time

Reactions: 6
I just don't get that photo they used of her on the management page 🙈. It's kind of unflattering. Should have went with a more styled photo. That wouldn't entice anyone. Maybe that's why she didn't even like the post herself.
A lot of their clients are fairly well known in the UK and a look at any of their Instagram pages shows how far apart they are from Grace. I really don't see what she brings to their agency 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just don't get that photo they used of her on the management page 🙈. It's kind of unflattering. Should have went with a more styled photo. That wouldn't entice anyone. Maybe that's why she didn't even like the post herself.
A lot of their clients are fairly well known in the UK and a look at any of their Instagram pages shows how far apart they are from Grace. I really don't see what she brings to their agency 🤷🏼‍♀️
A styled photo of Grabby would be very hard to find. One of her in a good bra would be a start at least.
this agency says that its ethos is passion honesty and delivering its very best, none of which could be used to describe grace.

Reactions: 12
Shes on the celery juice again this morning.... using it as a natural laxative maybe to try shift the lbs before the big reveal....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you put yourself through the misery of drinking celery juice 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else notice she looks at Hayden a different way than she would sienna it’s terrible even looking into the camera at the two of them her eyes are just on Hayden and sienna is talking

Reactions: 12
I just saw that Danielle Vanier is on the books at matchstick. Max Parker has been her manager for years and has now set up his own agency. Dani gets great ads and partnerships and all she does is sit on her couch and moan so Grace will be grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
17 mins left in February!

not to go back on the steps thing now but I did a 4km walk this morning, cleaned the house. Nothing hectic or strenuous and I’ve 21k steps. How is she not doing that daily with two small kids and 75 daily walks?

in fairness do people count there steps as walking around the house cleaning etc i know i dont i put my fit bit on when actually going on my fitness walk and count my 10k steps from there i dont count them from cleaning and running around after my toddler

To be fair I’d say they asked her what photo she’d like to be used

Reactions: 1
in fairness do people count there steps as walking around the house cleaning etc i know i dont i put my fit bit on when actually going on my fitness walk and count my 10k steps from there i dont count them from cleaning and running around after my toddler
I absolutely do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.