Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she put that ad on her grid so I could ask her which she'd recommend out of Look Fantastic or Cult Beauty. What a brand sluh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything is aaammmaaazing, they’re all obbbssseessed. Very few of them actually trial the products and give a proper review, good or bad. Grave doesn’t even open the products and she says they’re the best
She mentioned a lipgloss,it’s actually an eyeshadow shimmer. I have that lookfatastic box !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She mentioned a lipgloss,it’s actually an eyeshadow shimmer. I have that lookfatastic box !
That is actually hilarious 🤣 Great to see Grace pay so much attention to detail. And her with a degree in linguistics 🤦‍♀️

You can see by the clock in the background that she literally spent 2 minutes talking about the products and that time includes all the editing in it. How do brands like this pick someone to promote their products when they clearly have zero interest in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t get why she didn’t open any of the boxes and try the products 😅 why one earth would I be influenced to buy the box by just looking at the products in the box sure I can go onto the website for that 🤣

Reactions: 9
That is actually hilarious 🤣 Great to see Grace pay so much attention to detail. And her with a degree in linguistics 🤦‍♀️

You can see by the clock in the background that she literally spent 2 minutes talking about the products and that time includes all the editing in it. How do brands like this pick someone to promote their products when they clearly have zero interest in them.
LID GLOSS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually ordered something from look fantastic last month, it took over 3 weeks to arrive. I wouldn’t go near them again!!
4 weeks ago ordered shampoo . Arguing with them non stop as they " lost the order " never got it. . I said if I was a blogger this wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 8
Hayden is 1 and a half if Not 2? Does she ever let him walk?!ive a little boy younger bounds of energy I walk him all day and play to tire him out ,Hayden always in buggy 🙈

Reactions: 2
Zen Jen has been mentioned, I’m hoping she’s turning up tomorrow in the Forrest on Nellie to celebrate the full moon with all the ghost of graces past..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must look them up in the companies registration office - wonder is it her company or something ridiculous . The whole thing seems strange
I googled it and an employee is coming up on LinkedIn and his surname isnt Mongey or Gernon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was showing my daughter Spanx on their website and this is their tag line and I read it in Grace's voice, without the T's. 😂
Flat Gut, Great Butt = Flah Guh, Great Buh.
When I read that first I thought your daughters name was Spanx 😂😂😂🤦‍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.