Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crisps new job is with CPL. I wonder will he get her nibs a job now too seeing as he's working in recruitment.
He’s not working in recruitment. His LinkedIn says he’s with CPL at Twitter - it just means he’s agency staff.

Reactions: 5
Is there any easy way of calorie counting or a diet that actually works ? Iv tried slimming world it works but extremely slowly and I get frustrated. I know I could exercise more but I work late I can never find the time I don’t know how people do it. Annoys me when the likes of grace has no job and never has and has all the time in the world to do but still complains ( I know she is trying now and fair play to her ) I’m honestly stuck in a rut with my weight and it’s getting to me so bad mentally 💔 any tips anyone ? Xx
Look at the dash diet like the Mediterranean diet really good helps with blood pressure weight loss etc no processed foods basically I lost 24lbs on it ..still maintaining

Reactions: 3
Is there any easy way of calorie counting or a diet that actually works ? Iv tried slimming world it works but extremely slowly and I get frustrated. I know I could exercise more but I work late I can never find the time I don’t know how people do it. Annoys me when the likes of grace has no job and never has and has all the time in the world to do but still complains ( I know she is trying now and fair play to her ) I’m honestly stuck in a rut with my weight and it’s getting to me so bad mentally 💔 any tips anyone ? Xx
Make the time. None of us are too busy to look after our health no matter what we tell ourselves. Meal prepping is the answer. If you work odd hours that have your schedule out of whack having food pre prepared will make a huge difference. Triple any dinner/lunch your making and portion it out it.

Reactions: 6
Fill up on fruit and veg. On your dinner plate for eg it should be 50% veg 25 carb and 25 protein. Overweight people usually have too big portion sizes we are all guilty of this.
I don't buy anyone is too busy for 30 mins walk per day at least its about making the time. It takes commitment, its not easy but losing weight is doable. Now I'm no angel but I know where my downfalls are.

look up intermittent fasting, ive lost 3 stone by doing that. found it easy once i got into the swing of things

Oh i disagree. I'm doing slimming world at the moment, since September. Ive lost 1.5 stones, including up and down after Christmas. I enjoy my food and and rarely deprived of my treats. God i sound like a slimming world consultant.🤣 I guess everyone is different. I did my fitness pal and found that more misery inducing 😂
Hahaha to each their own. Different things work for different people! Glad you're doing well x

I wouldn't recommend slimming world at all, like you said can take a long time and honestly sometimes its a bit misery inducing.

I used my fitness pal was good for counting calories in.

I'm really enjoying the fitbit app now as well cos I count my calories in and it gives you a rough ideas of calories out to ensure you're in a deficit and will lose weight.

Best of luck! It's hard at the minute, I'm often tempted to throw my fitbit on the dog and live a lie for the day 😂😂
That u grace? 👀👀👀😂

Bet she puts her watch on the cah and dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder why miss piggy hasn’t put up something about the ASAI training they were all doing today.. so many others posted about it yet the one that could do with someone from the ASAI actually putting up her posts for her as she’s that shite at being transparent hasn’t bothered. Speaks volumes if you ask me

Reactions: 12
Crisps new job is with CPL. I wonder will he get her nibs a job now too seeing as he's working in recruitment.
He's not working for them he's working for Twitter through C.P.I meaning he's not an employee of Twitter.

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s far to busy with all her walking and naps to be picking winners for a fake competition to gain some interaction on her posts 😂
Well Barry, I mean Grace would wanna get a move on. She is so lazy its unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen today's stories on waragainstagrammers.com. Jesus she looks like shite,she so swollen looking. Even her eye bags are bulging. She is not healthy at all. Those photos with the plait and unblended eye concealer, just shocking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.