Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as true adage though that people just don’t value what they get for free. These grabbers certainly seem to be like that.
Yep they just grab grab grab and dont appreciate...

I have a face serum that's €40 .. but I genuinely have to save for a month to get it..maybe longer if something important pops up. and I appreciate every last drop 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s funny the way she needs to do “a little give away” to get some interaction on her posts! Be funny to see when she picks a winner and I’ll bet it’ll be something so small and so stingy even though she prob has drawers full with makeup and other things she’s Been gifted collecting dust

Reactions: 14
Previously pawed 😂😂😂

375 comments on that red lippy post. The people commenting have no idea what shite she will send them but it doesn’t stop them commenting away hoping they are picked. Absolute saddos.
A bag of shite they’re hoping for?!

You’d be better going to your local pharmacy and rooting in the bargain bin 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she has done amount of crap in her office.
Seen a few other bloggers doing a giveaway too, of all the free crap they never used but said it was the best product ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wowzers 😲 If the aim of her "tell me your fav product" and 'giveaway" was to boost her follower numbers then it has certainly not worked.

Do bought followers expire or something after a certain amount of time ? Would that explain a huge drop like today's or have people just finally cottoned on to her ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep she's had it all before. Slimming world, Back2Basics, Shapeupwithsharry, was sent healthy meals, wellness events and being invited to classes, boxing, everything, sure she even has a deal with green isle she can get all the healthy vegetables she wants? She knows exactly how to do it, she's just too damn lazy.

Someone said it in the last thread but I would put money on it that she's hoping for a collab for weight loss surgery. I saw Aoibhe Devlin posted a weight loss transformation from October to now and I would say that was a condition of the collab that she had to lose a bit before the surgery.
Well Aoibhe should look for tips for photoshopping off Grace or “know her angles” like Grace because her before and after pics are like two different people, in two different outfits from two different angles! Most confusing before and after I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 12
Previously pawed 😂😂😂

375 comments on that red lippy post. The people commenting have no idea what shite she will send them but it doesn’t stop them commenting away hoping they are picked. Absolute saddos.
The ad the other day got 15 comments .. well 14 as 1 comment was Grace's... so that was how many comments she got organically... then she reposted saying comment and I'll pick a winner..

And again with this post.... comment and I'll pick someone.... that's not her organic amount of comments. .. but I think grace knows this.. how is she not embarrassed having to blackmail her followers to comment....

Comment I'll send someone some crap... 😳

Reactions: 12
172k followers...and only 400 odd messages on her post for the competition 🤔

Reactions: 4
WOW! Just came across this picture and I had to double look! How can a person change so much in just shy of 3 years! Sad thing is she’d prob lie and say she was depressed at this time but look how happy she is! It’s now she looks depressed if anything

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
WOW! Just came across this picture and I had to double look! How can a person change so much in just shy of 3 years! Sad thing is she’d prob lie and say she was depressed at this time but look how happy she is! It’s now she looks depressed if anything
That was her in her hay day, If she was depressed then god knows what she is now, it’s funny how the tables turn, this might have been the night she made fun of “Rosemary McCabe” and look now, Rosemary McCabe happy out living here best life in the USA and grabbys as miserable as sin stuck in cihywest...

Reactions: 36
This night always sticks out in my mind when I think of her. Stunning.There is a photo of her and Chris together and he looks like a babe too!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.