Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can hear either her mother or mags n background saying something so probably helping with bathroom in case she has to do something

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t see what the big deal is with her story today or how it’s sad. She was sitting down having a coffee while the kids played happily. She’s hardly gonna let them run riot around the house with the fella putting wallpaper up in the loo. Should she be standing up while having a cup of coffee?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t see what the big deal is with her story today or how it’s sad. She was sitting down having a coffee while the kids played happily. She’s hardly gonna let them run riot around the house with the fella putting wallpaper up in the loo. Should she be standing up while having a cup of coffee?
And what’s her excuse for the cage every other day of the year?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

It's probably because Hayden is always behind the bars playing not just today that crisps is diying. Grace is never in there with them playing at all.... I've never seen anyone use those bars the way she does. It's like the animals in the zoo that you aren't allowed near.

Reactions: 14
And what’s her excuse for the cage every other day of the year?
I suppose it just contains the kids (and their toys) so they can’t turn the oven on, pull things off the counter, throw the remote down the jax etc...

Reactions: 1
I suppose it just contains the kids (and their toys) so they can’t turn the oven on, pull things off the counter, throw the remote down the jax etc...
Yeah, stopping them from doing that would involve a bit of parenting.

How do the rest of us manage at all 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her son wasn't playing happily as you put it. He was clearly looking to his mother for attention. He was picking fluff, aka dusty dirt, off her slippers and sniffing it. Like if you think that's grand, hooray for you, but that's not normal to laugh at and record....in general safety dens such as hers, are used when the parent cannot give 100% attention such as hanging out washing, going upstairs, cooking etc. They're usually not used for when the parents sits and views and laughs.

Reactions: 39
That's not the way to teach children though. You're better off teaching them not to touch things and telling them why not than just keeping them from things.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have you watched her much? Whenever she posts the kids are behind a cage, in a baby jail or in a high chair while she’s sitting there with her phone and a coffee. The only time we see her interact with them through play is when it’s an ad. If she’s so concerned with keeping them safe then she’d at least have a stair gate but she doesn’t even have that

Reactions: 18
Her son wasn't playing happily as you put it. He was clearly looking to his mother for attention. He was picking fluff, aka dusty dirt, off her slippers and sniffing it. Like if you think that's grand, hooray for you, but that's not normal to laugh at and record....in general safety dens such as hers, are used when the parent cannot give 100% attention such as hanging out washing, going upstairs, cooking etc. They're usually not used for when the parents sits and views and laughs.
Well he was on the keyboard thing happy out. I agree the fluff thing is rotten and don’t know why she’s letting him do that.

Reactions: 1
Jaysis parenting isn’t following your children around the house as they play and turn the gaf upside down, that’s madness.
If she’s on her phone working or doing whatever it is she does to earn money, presumably they are contained in said cage. It’s like a giant play pen. I must be a terrible parent containing toddler in jail when I have to do something for work, sorry about that lads 🤗
You obviously dont watch grace much..she doesn't work ..

Reactions: 12
Jaysis parenting isn’t following your children around the house as they play and turn the gaf upside down, that’s madness.
If she’s on her phone working or doing whatever it is she does to earn money, presumably they are contained in said cage. It’s like a giant play pen. I must be a terrible parent containing toddler in jail when I have to do something for work, sorry about that lads 🤗
3 small kids here - definitely don’t need any lessons in parenting thanks!

Reactions: 7
Arguing with members is against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
Have you watched her much? Whenever she posts the kids are behind a cage, in a baby jail or in a high chair while she’s sitting there with her phone and a coffee. The only time we see her interact with them through play is when it’s an ad. If she’s so concerned with keeping them safe then she’d at least have a stair gate but she doesn’t even have that
Yeah fair enough, I dip in and out so I probably don’t see the whole picture. But to reiterate my point, when she’s making stories for Instagram, she’s in theory working. Maybe she doesn’t film the rest of the normal day she has.

3 small kids here - definitely don’t need any lessons in parenting thanks!
Show where exactly I was giving you a lesson there please.

The thing is, if was just today she had him inside the cage as they did up the toilet, that would be grand and understandable. But it’s not just a once off or on occasion when the floors are wet or Grace needs them momentarily out of the way - that’s their only space. They aren’t allowed in the living room, they don’t have the run of the house so will never get a feel of it and so have been relegated to this tiny cordoned off area in the kitchen with all of their toys shoved into it which Grace seems to scratch her head as to why it seems to get so untidy. Eh, maybe because you have shoved everything they own into a one inch squared space and expect them to entertain themselves while you sit outside the cage and observe them like zoo animals. The play corner is fine, the caging in is not. They should be allowed the run of the downstairs but then Grace wouldn’t be able to have stupid tit like bar carts on display and 100 breakable tatty ornaments and diffusers. She’s too lazy to keep an eye on them. It serves her better to have them caged in while she puts the feet up looking at them while they cry for her attention. It would serve Chris better to put up a few stair gates instead of modifying their already brand new downstairs loo

Reactions: 31
More to the point, has anybody phoned Crimecall to report Grace's two missing coffee machines???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I felt like the child just wanted a cuddle. He'll only be that small for so long. It really flies. I appreciate all the cuddles I get from my youngest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is, if was just today she had him inside the cage as they did up the toilet, that would be grand and understandable. But it’s not just a once off or on occasion when the floors are wet or Grace needs them momentarily out of the way - that’s their only space. They aren’t allowed in the living room, they don’t have the run of the house so will never get a feel of it and so have been relegated to this tiny cordoned off area in the kitchen with all of their toys shoved into it which Grace seems to scratch her head as to why it seems to get so untidy. Eh, maybe because you have shoved everything they own into a one inch squared space and expect them to entertain themselves while you sit outside the cage and observe them like zoo animals. The play corner is fine, the caging in is not. They should be allowed the run of the downstairs but then Grace wouldn’t be able to have stupid tit like bar carts on display and 100 breakable tatty ornaments and diffusers. She’s too lazy to keep an eye on them. It serves her better to have them caged in while she puts the feet up looking at them while they cry for her attention. It would serve Chris better to put up a few stair gates instead of modifying their already brand new downstairs loo
Let’s not forget sienna being left to play alone in her room for hours on end from the age of 3 so Grace can have me time...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.