Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that it was an ad then she gave it up and took absolutely no responsibility or accountability really got me. I'm sure people did sign up to the plan to follow herself and Chris along the way and then it was just never mentioned again with no explanation.
Yeah that’s totally reasonable, I haven’t seen every single post she’s written so I don’t know the full details of the posts or lack there of regarding the plan you’re referencing so I can’t specifically comment. Its my understanding from your post that what bothered you is not so much the fact that she gave up the diet that it was sign up and we’re all in this together situation #ad. If this subsequently isn’t mentioned again it could be perceived as disingenuous.
Or maybe she just had a personal reason that she didn’t want to share with the world. We don’t know! They put themselves out there to the public and are under closer scrutiny and get paid for things but we are all regular people with insecurities underneath it all and I’m guessing these things hurt them just as much as they hurt me and I only have like 10 Instagram followers. 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s totally reasonable, I haven’t seen every single post she’s written so I don’t know the full details of the posts or lack there of regarding the plan you’re referencing so I can’t specifically comment. Its my understanding from your post that what bothered you is not so much the fact that she gave up the diet that it was sign up and we’re all in this together situation #ad. If this subsequently isn’t mentioned again it could be perceived as disingenuous.
Or maybe she just had a personal reason that she didn’t want to share with the world. We don’t know! They put themselves out there to the public and are under closer scrutiny and get paid for things but we are all regular people with insecurities underneath it all and I’m guessing these things hurt them just as much as they hurt me and I only have like 10 Instagram followers. 😁😁😁
Yeah I get where you’re coming from but there is no professional accountability with her. She’s not doing the businesses any justice that paid her is my problem. It would be like a company giving me their accounts to complete, I say no problem, take their fee to do them, do January’s accounts and then nothing else and if they contact me I ignore them and move on with my life. Or at the very least tell them I couldn’t do what they paid for because of personal reasons. Again I don’t care if Grace never dieted or lost weight but don’t take on business accounts if you can’t work with them appropriately. She’s just so greedy.

Reactions: 10
She’s an online sales person, it’s that simple. She isn’t ‘one of us’ - this is her job. Selling products online to her followers is what she gets paid for and that’s the part she’s being critiqued about. This is a gossip site, you can start a thread in the Rave section if you want to sing FBG praises by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do totally understand your point but what really gets me is that she was paid , twice , to promote Paul Sharrys plan and made a balls of it.

The one in January was the worst.
Herself and Chris did a big ( paid ) promotion of the plan , said it was the best thing ever and recruited a lot of people in the process. Semi tried it for about a week and then we heard no more about it.

The fact that it was an ad then she gave it up and took absolutely no responsibility or accountability really got me. I'm sure people did sign up to the plan to follow herself and Chris along the way and then it was just never mentioned again with no explanation.
Even if she had the decency to come on and said ‘we tried it but we failed as we find it hard to commit to work outs as we have really bad habits , but I urge others to give it a go because his this and that ‘ but absolutely nothing . I’m grand I’m not influenced by her but there are some women out there that are and that poor guy paid her to advertise his business and he got nothing in return. It’s like as if she does the bare minimum that is required of her so she doesn’t have to face a fall out .

Reactions: 12
It's not perceived as disingenuous ...it is disingenuous..

And yes she is human but she shares every bit of her life... she didnt continue with the plan cause shes lazy ..that's a fact.. if there was any other reason..then trust me she would say cause she shares every little thing even down to her making toast and exactly how much sleep she got ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She never mentioned why she hasn’t bothered to promote it again. On a live she was asked and she brushed it off and said “it’s not happening”. Whatever about her motivation and actually doing stuff, she shouldn’t accept payment for x2 fitness programmes where sharry even came to her hous to show her work outs, free prepped meals, free gym gear and free PT and gym access. With all of that, she still failed which would be her business if she hadn’t posted it with payment, as an ad, and trying to get her followers involved. If she didn’t succeed then no one would care but she’s coming on making big declarations and getting her followers to sign up to something she says she will do because she is paid to. She doesn’t have the decency to come on and explain what happened. She then commits to showing all her meals and lasts 3 days. What food she does show is laden with cheese and other high calorie foods which wouldn’t be encouraged in such high quantities while dieting. She makes digs weeks later saying meal plans don’t work (after saying they’re amazing and divine and obsessed and sign up here). Suddenly she’s lost weight and makes it out to be so easy.
Look at that cycle her and Chris did. He did it, barely, and I think she cycled a few times and that was it. She shouldn’t commit to things if she won’t put in the effort.It would be fine in her private life but she comes on (once) and tries to get everyone else to donate and support her then she abandons the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her mother doing her garden for her in the storm was awful! I’ve never seen anyone to get as much handed to them and not even appreciate it!
I do a little sadness about her that maybe prevents her from being motivated. I think she mentioned before she is in therapy, I hope it helps her

Reactions: 5
She never mentioned why she hasn’t bothered to promote it again. On a live she was asked and she brushed it off and said “it’s not happening”. Whatever about her motivation and actually doing stuff, she shouldn’t accept payment for x2 fitness programmes where sharry even came to her hous to show her work outs, free prepped meals, free gym gear and free PT and gym access. With all of that, she still failed which would be her business if she hadn’t posted it with payment, as an ad, and trying to get her followers involved. If she didn’t succeed then no one would care but she’s coming on making big declarations and getting her followers to sign up to something she says she will do because she is paid to. She doesn’t have the decency to come on and explain what happened. She then commits to showing all her meals and lasts 3 days. What food she does show is laden with cheese and other high calorie foods which wouldn’t be encouraged in such high quantities while dieting. She makes digs weeks later saying meal plans don’t work (after saying they’re amazing and divine and obsessed and sign up here). Suddenly she’s lost weight and makes it out to be so easy.
Look at that cycle her and Chris did. He did it, barely, and I think she cycled a few times and that was it. She shouldn’t commit to things if she won’t put in the effort.It would be fine in her private life but she comes on (once) and tries to get everyone else to donate and support her then she abandons the whole thing.
Every single word in this 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 8
So all those B2B classes were all free?? i'm so clueless, didn't even realise how much stuff she shows is actually gifted to her until i came on here!! I actually said to myself when she got the new house, wow they must have saved so hard to be able to afford all the new furniture and stuff going into it, good for her..... more fool me!

• Heart
Anyone know how to set up a thread for rosie Connolly?
Yes please! Her and her husband’s ex are a carbon copy of each other! Also Niamh Cullen, she seems to be off the radar with a new gang (James Kav etc) and very little to do with Rosie, Aideen, Louise etc

So all those B2B classes were all free?? i'm so clueless, didn't even realise how much stuff she shows is actually gifted to her until i came on here!! I actually said to myself when she got the new house, wow they must have saved so hard to be able to afford all the new furniture and stuff going into it, good for her..... more fool me!
rule of thumb is usually she mentions product or company has been gifted or paid to promote. Also there's a lot thats been gifted and forgot about, that jacket the other day, the battered toasters...so much stuff it's lost track of.

Reactions: 5
rule of thumb is usually she mentions product or company has been gifted or paid to promote. Also there's a lot thats been gifted and forgot about, that jacket the other day, the battered toasters...so much stuff it's lost track of.
This is the truth.

Reactions: 2
She mentions nothing without something in return. The Asai never reprimand her and the few times they have they think her saying human error is ok. Every time she tags a brand it’s because she was paid or got products for free. Every time.

Reactions: 6
She mentions nothing without something in return. The Asai never reprimand her and the few times they have they think her saying human error is ok. Every time she tags a brand it’s because she was paid or got products for free. Every time.
The asai are a joke. Its very frustrating.

Reactions: 6
Sh. This is a gossip site, you can start a thread in the Rave section if you want to sing FBG praises by the way.
I’m not singing anyone’s praises, I’m new so maybe I didn’t get the memo that only negative posts are allowed? Thought it was a forum for “commentary and critique” of influencers?

Reactions: 10
I’m not singing anyone’s praises, I’m new so maybe I didn’t get the memo that only negative posts are allowed? Thought it was a forum for “commentary and critique” of influencers?
Your right it is , I can’t speak for every one but we’ve struggled to find what’s transparent with in her content .

Reactions: 2
'I'm really getting into gardening ' she says as she proceeds to tell us how ann plants all her plants and flowers..

I'd bleedin love gardenin too if someone else was doing it for me 🥴😬
It's because Lydia Millen is into gardening, anything Lydia does Grace will do a half assed tacky version of fairly quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.