Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lash tech told me a story a couple of years ago around the time when Grace was looking for a new car and herself and Krisps approached a few garages selling herself to be their next brand ambassador. There was a garage that was owned by a father and run by 2 or 3 of his daughters and they convinced their dad to give Grace and Krisps a free car. Krisps was in work bragging to everyone how he was getting a free jeep for nothing and it was piss easy and how they pay for nothing. Then the owner of the garage decided to pull the plug on it after realizing he was getting nothing from it and giving away a free car and they had to slink off and actually buy their own car. Krisps is ALL about the freebie life, the more stuff he can get for free the better, he doesn't care if Greedy Grace's career takes a nosedive so long as he can keep eating free cheeseboards and pizzas!
I honestly think he is a huge part of her problem. He is so an enabler and life is hunky dory for him when she is raking in the freebies all over shop....and I’ve no doubt any mental health problems she has are not helped by both of their absolute bleeping grubby greedy hands

Reactions: 11
That's my feeling too, we saved so much and had to postpone our original date, our new date end of this year too please god and I just feel with grace now with the start of this wedding talk she is angling for freebies, I love following other bloggers who are getting married most of whom are v informative, usually dont beg, some don't show much of their wedding bits or some shock horror bought things themselves. Graces venue isn't cheap either, I was looking forward to her build up before as I love weddings but now I'm not as can see where it's going
Awwwk god i feel for you. I'm hoping our date doesnt get moved. I'm in the north so hoping by August we know how social distancing will effect us. Our number is 150 so please god we dont have to postpone. Hopefully your new date is a winner, who would have thought this would happen. Sure i know there's us saving like wagons and she's on being beggy peggy. I used to really enjoy Grace but the last 3 weeks have completely changed my opinion. Please god your day goes ahead. Have a beautiful day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t mind her. The rest of the ones I follow seem too perfect and made up, I feel Grace is more relatable. It must be nice getting all the freebies they get but it comes at the cost of having to put your life out for everyone to judge and criticise. I couldn’t handle that and no amount of freebies would be worth it.
Can I ask you a genuine question. I've always wanted to ask this when I see someone call her relatable.

In what way do you find her relatable? Is it just because she isn't dolled up 24/7 ?

Genuinely curious !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I ask you a genuine question. I've always wanted to ask this when I see someone call her relatable.

In what way do you find her relatable? Is it just because she isn't dolled up 24/7 ?

Genuinely curious !
Partly I suppose and because she isnt always up beat and going on like life is perfect. I feel like too many people on Instagram just make their lives come off as too good to be true and totally unattainable.
I probably need to follow better people lol

Reactions: 9
Partly I suppose and because she isnt always up beat and going on like life is perfect. I feel like too many people on Instagram just make their lives come off as too good to be true and totally unattainable.
I probably need to follow better people lol
Thanks for the reply !

Ah no look I do get where you are coming from and she does show more "real" life than others. Everyone is allowed and opinion 😁
I was just genuinely curious to see what your reply was

Reactions: 6
I can see how she can be relatable, she wears normal clothes, has PJ days, her kids don't always sleep through the night, she doesn't wear a huge amount of makeup, struggled with breastfeeding, has bad days etc.

I really do think she's lost. That's not sticking up for her in any way but you can see her following every craze. Her house is all grey just like everyone else, and now she's showing more earthy and rustic/boho vibes, which is what everyone is gravitating towards. I honestly don't think she has any idea how to be herself. She's mental into makeup one minute, then she's mad into 'being real'. It's a constant....sheep effect...I suppose. If she'd turn down a few fecking press packages I'd see her as somewhat relatable myself.

I also really would love to see her accept her body. Most of us change as we get older/have children. I really dislike people commenting on what she eats, even if she's had 1001 diet attempts/fitness collabs etc. If she wants to lose weight for her, that's fine, but if she 'fails' I don't think it constantly needs to be pointed out. Really unnecessary imo. She 100% needs to be more transparent with her freebies, but my fat (and happy) ass won't be judging her if she eats a loaf of toast for her breakfast. And before anyone comes at me with 'she puts it out there, it's open to criticism', we ALL need to stop judging on appearance and body weight. There's 9 year olds out there thinking they need to be skinny to be accepted and judging her on what she eats is part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can see how she can be relatable, she wears normal clothes, has PJ days, her kids don't always sleep through the night, she doesn't wear a huge amount of makeup, struggled with breastfeeding, has bad days etc.

I really do think she's lost. That's not sticking up for her in any way but you can see her following every craze. Her house is all grey just like everyone else, and now she's showing more earthy and rustic/boho vibes, which is what everyone is gravitating towards. I honestly don't think she has any idea how to be herself. She's mental into makeup one minute, then she's mad into 'being real'. It's a constant....sheep effect...I suppose. If she'd turn down a few fecking press packages I'd see her as somewhat relatable myself.

I also really would love to see her accept her body. Most of us change as we get older/have children. I really dislike people commenting on what she eats, even if she's had 1001 diet attempts/fitness collabs etc. If she wants to lose weight for her, that's fine, but if she 'fails' I don't think it constantly needs to be pointed out. Really unnecessary imo. She 100% needs to be more transparent with her freebies, but my fat (and happy) ass won't be judging her if she eats a loaf of toast for her breakfast. And before anyone comes at me with 'she puts it out there, it's open to criticism', we ALL need to stop judging on appearance and body weight. There's 9 year olds out there thinking they need to be skinny to be accepted and judging her on what she eats is part of the problem.
The only person I find has a problem with her weight is herself I for one think she is a lovely looking girl but to watch someone online constantly telling others to get on the diet bandwagon with her when she keeps failing is a bit of a joke. She could do it without none of us knowing but time and time again she has to broadcast it on Instagram. She wants to be like every other blogger even the way she is dressing the baby. I think if she was a bit more herself and not so greedy she could actually be someone to admire.

Reactions: 12
The only person I find has a problem with her weight is herself I for one think she is a lovely looking girl but to watch someone online constantly telling others to get on the diet bandwagon with her when she keeps failing is a bit of a joke. She could do it without none of us knowing but time and time again she has to broadcast it on Instagram. She wants to be like every other blogger even the way she is dressing the baby. I think if she was a bit more herself and not so greedy she could actually be someone to admire.
Yea, and that, imo, is her biggest issue. The constant wanted to be like others.

And yes, she, or anyone else for that matter, has no business flogging weight loss to anyone. You wanna lose weight, do it for you.

Nobody is judging her on her weight or appearance I couldnt give a tit what she eats. It's the fact she goes on and on and on about it 🙈 as you say she should just accept it and stop accepting all the GIFTED weight loss programs and personal trainers and weight loss meals 🤷‍♀️

Oh and the fit bit🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont find grace relatable at all .. because she really comes across as greedy... and greed just isnt in my nature.. if I had a new Dyson and was asked would I like another 1 .. I'd either say no thanks I have one... it wouldnt sit right with me to take take take.. or I'd take it and ask can I do a giveaway as I already have 1..

She took it... so far has done 1 boomerang with it... I'm sorry but that's pure and utter laziness and greed which I just cant relate to at all.. just my opinion and I respect others opinions 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nobody is judging her on her weight or appearance I couldnt give a tit what she eats. It's the fact she goes on and on and on about it 🙈 as you say she should just accept it and stop accepting all the GIFTED weight loss programs and personal trainers and weight loss meals 🤷‍♀️

Oh and the fit bit🤦‍♀️
There are plenty of people judging her for eating toast, eating cheese, eating her gifted food. Her receiving 90million free meals isn't right, but calling her moon face and the whole 'she lasted 2 hours this time, here she goes with a block of cheese' isn't right either. And I'm not saying YOU are saying these things, it's a very general WE ALL need to stop that. Towards ourselves and towards anyone else 😊. And absolutely, if she wants to lose weight, shape up, whatever, she needs to do it in her own time with her own money and NOT cos someone gave it to her and she had to take it instead of saying 'no fcuk off I'm happy like this/not ready/it's not the road to weightloss I want.

I hope that doesn't come across catty, I'm cooking 4 fcuking dinners here for my stupidly fussy family who I can't fecking say no to 🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don’t care what she looks like or what she weighs. In fact I think she’s very pretty, has a lovely face and skin and wears her weight well; as in, she doesn’t do a MUF and shove herself into things too small.
But when she says things like “I want to lose six stone in a year”, and then stuffs her gob full of calorific freebies and white bread.. people are gonna comment and question that.
Like if she said I’m grand with my weight, never been happier and I feel amazing.. everyone would be like grand job and never comment on it. Her behaviour makes people take notice.
I agree though that calling her “moon face”’is nasty as duck. She can’t help that and it’s not fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well said, yes she is in deep and even I can't see a way out for her. The only way she would end the influencer thing is if the sponsorships dried up.
I do agree she has genuine mental health issues, but she's labeling it as anxiety and it isn't anxiety.
She will never change, she's surrounded by enablers, that Krusty Kips is a freeloader and that video of her mother gardening in a storm for her tells us all we need to know.

Ps. I had to switch off Instagram last night after watching that video of her mum. I got quite upset. One day her mum won't be around and we should cherish the time we have with our loved ones. But that absolute idiot Grace was making fun of her and posting it online.. nasty nasty stuff
I don't know how to comment without using quote so apologies.Krisps works for Airbnb and they're letting a large number of staff go so if he's made redundant she'll have something to moan about!!! Also they've booked a venue in Cavan for the wedding.

• Wow
I don't know how to comment without using quote so apologies.Krisps works for Airbnb and they're letting a large number of staff go so if he's made redundant she'll have something to moan about!!! Also they've booked a venue in Cavan for the wedding.
Oh I wonder where. Probably cabra castle or the farnham estate. I live in the north but cavan is very close to me, strange choice for a dubliner right enough lol

Oh I wonder where. Probably cabra castle or the farnham estate. I live in the north but cavan is very close to me, strange choice for a dubliner right enough lol
It 's Virginia Park Lodge. Never heard of it before then. In fairness though I'm a Dub and got married in Mayo.

I dont find grace relatable at all .. because she really comes across as greedy... and greed just isnt in my nature.. if I had a new Dyson and was asked would I like another 1 .. I'd either say no thanks I have one... it wouldnt sit right with me to take take take.. or I'd take it and ask can I do a giveaway as I already have 1..

She took it... so far has done 1 boomerang with it... I'm sorry but that's pure and utter laziness and greed which I just cant relate to at all.. just my opinion and I respect others opinions 💛

You’re spot-on

Reactions: 3
I think the grievances people have with grace and her weight loss journey is that she acts so into it and it’s going to be this and that ( she’s had a free trainer and meal preps )the ordinary joe can’t afford this and she can’t be bothered .She says she’s going to document her journey because it helps keep her on track and help others . She says she’s loss 3kg in 3 weeks but dines on takeouts . If women are following her and following the example she’s setting them then they are going to feel like they are failing , because no one will loose weight with her lifestyle , so she’s either lying about eating the take away or lying about the weight loss . She’s labeled as an influencer so therefore she has a moral responsibility for honest content . She’s no way in the same league as her friend Jen when it comes to informative content. Remember this is her job , she gets paid very well for her job along with the endless perks and freebies and yet she is atrocious at it . Facts a facts grace is tit at her job .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Again I’m fat, I’m not judging graces weight at all! But it’s when she comes on saying I need to loose 6 stone and I’m not going to have. Takeaway until I loose at least a stone and as soon as someone offers her free food she’s all over it. It’s the greed I can’t bare!! Like she could have said to that company actually I’m on a wedding diet but I would love to run a competition to get your name out there. Easy peasy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.