Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i read a post from cherry sue saying that it wont be up to the influencer or brands to self regulate anymore they have to follow rules.
they are taking it seriously.
i dont care if bloggers do ads as long as they mark them clearly. i normally tap through the stories or if its something i might be interested in ill look at it. just like the telly i fast forward through ads between shows.
The post she put up about the nappies was so small you’d need to log onto your pc to read it . She maybe have mentioned the brand but when you tried to tap the brands name to go to their page it won’t so she clearly hasn’t got it linked . She does the bare minimum, as someone who has mental health issues I’d question hers , I agree her behavior has been enabled by those around her and she now carries herself with an air of entitlement. I don’t doubt that she loves her children but I’d be concerned that her behavior will be learned and they will conduct themselves the same way with their peers which will isolate them .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i read a post from cherry sue saying that it wont be up to the influencer or brands to self regulate anymore they have to follow rules.
they are taking it seriously.
i dont care if bloggers do ads as long as they mark them clearly. i normally tap through the stories or if its something i might be interested in ill look at it. just like the telly i fast forward through ads between shows.
Yes I saw that too but I won’t hold my breath on the new rules. The current ones are so wishy washy.

If brought in the new rules will involves a lot more work and posts would have to be sent off with precise wording to be approved by ASAI before publishing, which will take much longer. Don’t think grace would be up for that workload.

Reactions: 9
Have to agree with you

when I seen that it angered me .. the fact she thinks its gas her ma in a storm doin HER garden says it all really 😡
Especially given that she’s lost her dad . I can’t begin to imagine what that pain is like . I’d be worshipping the ground my mother walked on . Already as it is I can’t do enough for my parents, anything to make life a little easier now that they are older xxx

Reactions: 7
Especially given that she’s lost her dad . I can’t begin to imagine what that pain is like . I’d be worshipping the ground my mother walked on . Already as it is I can’t do enough for my parents, anything to make life a little easier now that they are older xxx
I've lost both my parents.. it is horrific pain.. unimaginable... but it was Grace's laugh that annoyed me... it's an accumulation of things that build up my anger with grace then that last night was just horrible . Shes so self entitled

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have to agree with you

when I seen that it angered me .. the fact she thinks its gas her ma in a storm doin HER garden says it all really 😡
she used to copy james patrice with fron back in the day, maybe she was trying to recreate it.
no way should her pensioner mam be out in a storm gardening.

The post she put up about the nappies was so small you’d need to log onto your pc to read it . She maybe have mentioned the brand but when you tried to tap the brands name to go to their page it won’t so she clearly hasn’t got it linked . She does the bare minimum, as someone who has mental health issues I’d question hers , I agree her behavior has been enabled by those around her and she now carries herself with an air of entitlement. I don’t doubt that she loves her children but I’d be concerned that her behavior will be learned and they will conduct themselves the same way with their peers which will isolate them .
yeh it was tiny, no denying she slacks off when she should be putting the work in.
those kids will grow up thinking you can sit at home and get everything you want in life.

Reactions: 8
Grace will never get a regular job although it would probably help her health. You cant nap on a 9 to 5. She will take the freebies as long as she can. She would have to get an unskilled job (I don't mean that in a derogatory way to anyone) but she doesnt seem to be qualified in anything she could work at. She couldn't work as an MUA again on a counter unless she upskilled dramatically. I know someone said she has an arts degree but can't see her going in on a graduate programme. She mentioned midwifery before but she won't put in the absoljte slog required for that. So in ways she is stuck with it, I cant imagine you could live at their current lifestyle on krisps salary without all the freebies. She's still young, she should retrain and have her peace of mind.

Reactions: 5
Grace will never get a regular job although it would probably help her health. You cant nap on a 9 to 5. She will take the freebies as long as she can. She would have to get an unskilled job (I don't mean that in a derogatory way to anyone) but she doesnt seem to be qualified in anything she could work at. She couldn't work as an MUA again on a counter unless she upskilled dramatically. I know someone said she has an arts degree but can't see her going in on a graduate programme. She mentioned midwifery before but she won't put in the absoljte slog required for that. So in ways she is stuck with it, I cant imagine you could live at their current lifestyle on krisps salary without all the freebies. She's still young, she should retrain and have her peace of mind.
If I seen two faces by grace standing at the end of my bed while I’m delivering my baby I can guarantee I’m gluing my legs together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My lash tech told me a story a couple of years ago around the time when Grace was looking for a new car and herself and Krisps approached a few garages selling herself to be their next brand ambassador. There was a garage that was owned by a father and run by 2 or 3 of his daughters and they convinced their dad to give Grace and Krisps a free car. Krisps was in work bragging to everyone how he was getting a free jeep for nothing and it was piss easy and how they pay for nothing. Then the owner of the garage decided to pull the plug on it after realizing he was getting nothing from it and giving away a free car and they had to slink off and actually buy their own car. Krisps is ALL about the freebie life, the more stuff he can get for free the better, he doesn't care if Greedy Grace's career takes a nosedive so long as he can keep eating free cheeseboards and pizzas!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
My lash tech told me a story a couple of years ago around the time when Grace was looking for a new car and herself and Krisps approached a few garages selling herself to be their next brand ambassador. There was a garage that was owned by a father and run by 2 or 3 of his daughters and they convinced their dad to give Grace and Krisps a free car. Krisps was in work bragging to everyone how he was getting a free jeep for nothing and it was piss easy and how they pay for nothing. Then the owner of the garage decided to pull the plug on it after realizing he was getting nothing from it and giving away a free car and they had to slink off and actually buy their own car. Krisps is ALL about the freebie life, the more stuff he can get for free the better, he doesn't care if Greedy Grace's career takes a nosedive so long as he can keep eating free cheeseboards and pizzas!
It's tit like this that make them look like absolute skangers, would you not be ashamed? What do they even spend their money on when they get everything for free???

Reactions: 18
My face went red with cringyness when I read this 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 how would they not be mortified....

Reactions: 13
You'd think with all her freebies she could afford to put her son in clothes that didnt have holes in them.

Reactions: 13
This is unsurprising. A close friend of my mother's is Grace's maternal aunt. This friend told my mother that Grace was "doing really well", managed to get everything in her house paid for and rarely has to buy anything she needs. She also told me that Grace is planning her wedding on the same model!! I didnt realise any of this until recently and I was gobsmacked when I realised mammy Anne is the dress maker I used to go to years ago for any alterations on clothing! Disingenuous self serving skanger to the core is Grace

• Wow
Reactions: 17
God she would sicken your happiness... its becoming draining just watching her. 🙈🙈

Never known anyone to be so moany and lazy and be an influencer. Its bizarre 🤷‍♀️

I don't remember her ever mentioning the nappies before, not much of a brand ambassador there.
She was always a brand ambassador for Tesco, she used to be going to show new range of clothes and seasonal stuff but usually she left it too late and showed the stuff on the actual day.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t mind her. The rest of the ones I follow seem too perfect and made up, I feel Grace is more relatable. It must be nice getting all the freebies they get but it comes at the cost of having to put your life out for everyone to judge and criticise. I couldn’t handle that and no amount of freebies would be worth it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.