Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I’m fat, I’m not judging graces weight at all! But it’s when she comes on saying I need to loose 6 stone and I’m not going to have. Takeaway until I loose at least a stone and as soon as someone offers her free food she’s all over it. It’s the greed I can’t bare!! Like she could have said to that company actually I’m on a wedding diet but I would love to run a competition to get your name out there. Easy peasy.
Precisely, I’d of had massive respect for her had she of done that but she’s just greedy and it shows .

Reactions: 8
There’s about 10 reed diffusers in graces sitting room. Who needs that many like. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s about 10 reed diffusers in graces sitting room. Who needs that many like. 🤷‍♀️
It’s gross! I have one and I can smell it from upstairs like wtf must all those smells combined be like. Prob to cover up the smell of cat 💩
And seeing that alarm pissed me off too. The alarm she was too good to show on her Instagram but didn’t mind grabbing with both hands when it was offered to her for free

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s gross! I have one and I can smell it from upstairs like wtf must all those smells combined be like. Prob to cover up the smell of cat 💩
And seeing that alarm pissed me off too. The alarm she was too good to show on her Instagram but didn’t mind grabbing with both hands when it was offered to her for free
Did craps get his new tool bag yet or is she waiting on getting on HASHTAG GIFTED

• Haha
Reactions: 4
10 diffusers in the living room.... no wonder she goes to bed with headaches all the time. They are all breathing in an overload of scents and oils, must be overwhelming in there

Reactions: 16
10 diffusers in the living room.... no wonder she goes to bed with headaches all the time. They are all breathing in an overload of scents and oils, must be overwhelming in there
The fact that they are all probably different scents is nauseating 🤮

'I'm really getting into gardening ' she says as she proceeds to tell us how ann plants all her plants and flowers..

I'd bleedin love gardenin too if someone else was doing it for me 🥴😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'I'm really getting into gardening ' she says as she proceeds to tell us how ann plants all her plants and flowers..

I'd bleedin love gardenin too if someone else was doing it for me 🥴😬
Also she has Astro turf . I mean how bleeping lazy can they both be - plastic grass

• Haha
That can't be good for the kids and cat. All those scents.

Reactions: 5
Nobody is judging her on her weight or appearance I couldnt give a tit what she eats. It's the fact she goes on and on and on about it 🙈 as you say she should just accept it and stop accepting all the GIFTED weight loss programs and personal trainers and weight loss meals 🤷‍♀️

Oh and the fit bit🤦‍♀️

I’m dying to know what happened with the fit bit

She loves wandering by herself and exploring beautiful homes and boutiques. What is she at and who is she copying now

Lest we forget, she’s now a full blown gardener after placing a few plants down. As well as being a full blown midwife after watching her friend give birth

I am in absolute knots at her stories. Claiming she’s so into gardening you guys and then walking us around the garden showing us everything her mam planted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves wandering by herself and exploring beautiful homes and boutiques. What is she at and who is she copying now

Lest we forget, she’s now a full blown gardener after placing a few plants down. As well as being a full blown midwife after watching her friend give birth

I am in absolute knots at her stories. Claiming she’s so into gardening you guys and then walking us around the garden showing us everything her mam planted
And everything she’s killed over the past year. The plants she’s saying are beautiful are bolting meaning they’re under stress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
to watch someone online constantly telling others to get on the diet bandwagon with her when she keeps failing is a bit of a joke.
That’s literally the reason I think that she’s so relatable!! I don’t think I’m the only person in the world that’s announced to their family that they are on a diet and then eaten McDonald’s three days later?
That’s life, the intriguing part is a glimpse into other people’s lives, that’s why we follow them, If I wasn’t, to some degree, interested in the ups and downs of life, I’d be watching a movie on Netflix instead 😂

Last edited:
That’s literally the reason I think that she’s so relatable!! I don’t think I’m the only person in the world that’s announced to their family that they are on a diet and then eaten McDonald’s three days later?
That’s life, the intriguing part is a glimpse into other people’s lives, that’s why we follow them, If I wasn’t, to some degree, interested in the ups and downs of life, I’d be watching a movie on Netflix instead 😂
I do totally understand your point but what really gets me is that she was paid , twice , to promote Paul Sharrys plan and made a balls of it.

The one in January was the worst.
Herself and Chris did a big ( paid ) promotion of the plan , said it was the best thing ever and recruited a lot of people in the process. Semi tried it for about a week and then we heard no more about it.

The fact that it was an ad then she gave it up and took absolutely no responsibility or accountability really got me. I'm sure people did sign up to the plan to follow herself and Chris along the way and then it was just never mentioned again with no explanation.

Also she has Astro turf . I mean how bleeping lazy can they both be - plastic grass
She you lazy yoke. Her mother basically planted everything. I mean how lazy can you get. She says she loves watering the plants and yet loads of them are already dead. It’s her quiet time 🙄. She is some dose. Her partner is just as lazy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.