Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m completely going to out myself if anyone i know irl is here so heyaaa 👋🏻

I tried to make this short, didn’t happen 😂 So in home village renting with my long term boyfriend. Relationship had been kinda dying for the last year but we were comfortable so just got on with it. Working the same dull job I’ve had for years. I. Was. Miserable. I felt isolated, I hadn’t really told anyone about my relationship, i was always in my head criticising everything. Picking everything apart. Blaming myself. Everything hurt, I was eating everything in sight, having a drink most nights coz ‘I deserved it.’ The extra weight doesn’t help, and barely sleeping through the night, found myself exhausted in the morning waking up. Then we broke up.

Moved in with my parents for the first time in years at 27, then my friend had advertised a room in her flat in Dublin and a lightbulb went off so accepted the room without even looking at it. It was always the plan to move there. I figured with interviews mostly online, it would have been easier than before. Got a job within 3 weeks of looking. As soon as I accepted the job, it felt like a weight had been lifted. I had energy again. I was sleeping better. It’s been 6 months now, and I’m still fat and tired lol but my head is in a better place. I’m making progress slowly as I don’t want to burn myself out but I’m planning on starting counselling after Christmas to help with my depression and overeating and maybe start with a PT to help with getting active.

This isn’t my first time facing depression, but this is my first time making changes i know internally that I needed to do but always made excuses.
Just watch the PT isn't like supermoms creepy Colm lol. Good on you for making the changes, things will all fall into place for you. Covid has messed a lot up but hopefully a few months into next year it will get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
G
Are they all together for a night out ?
Led us to believe there was tensions between them! Having us all on!
What happened with Dominique and the fiancé was terrible. However it led to her being reinvented as a nice person she isn’t

Reactions: 6
G

What happened with Dominique and the fiancé was terrible. However it led to her being reinvented as a nice person she isn’t
Do you know her?
I dont, but just from following her, I thought she seemed nice! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Another photoshop fail from her 🤣 Big black line running up the outside of her leg. Could you imagine been out with friends who can see how you actually look, posing for a photo and then photoshopping the life out of it and then post it online. Surely her "friends" must be laughing their socks off at her
Screenshot_20201205-210546.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you check out her hubbys stories as he left a napkin with the name of the place they were staying! I think it's very unfair like we all had nights away and birthday celebrations cancelled why is it one rule for them and a different rule for us💁😡🤬😠

Don’t get me started. 😡 It will be 1 hour 45 mins in restaurants for the rest of us while it will be as long as they like at whatever table they like with non stop service and cocktails on the house.

bleeping joke.

Reactions: 8
DDDC001A-125D-47F2-A61C-1F07DF28A341.jpeg
D3991C11-A459-4A3A-8A15-4C564F23BBBF.jpeg
At first in graces shot I thought the skirting board was just badly painted.
Jo Larby was crucified for editing her shape and this one just gets away Scott free!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.