Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's gutted Rosie con got a beautiful door display from frogprince and she got a small bunch of flowers in a pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
100% buying followers. I thought it may have been the sponsored post but no, buying and having them land in small drops.

Reactions: 4
Grace must’ve really loved those chezzzzzz cheese cheese boards! The girl reposts Grace’s story, saved it to highlights so we have the joy of watching that pronunciation again and again, and Grace can’t even give the girl a follow 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace must’ve really loved those chezzzzzz cheese cheese boards! The girl reposts Grace’s story, saved it to highlights so we have the joy of watching that pronunciation again and again, and Grace can’t even give the girl a follow 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is it still there? I can't see it in highlights I went through all of the mentions

I figured it out. I'm blocked by grace so it didn't come up on the highlights

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It was the same with kinvara and one of the other brands of something she 'absolutely loves' and she never followed those accounts 🤷🏻‍♀️, like is it so hard to click follow on a company you're tagging or doing paid work for.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually mortified for her, she hasn’t put proper content up in weeks and now her followers are going up 🤔 surely to god the companies who pay her check social blade and see this! She has lost 2000 followers in a few weeks, clearly she is dead news now no??!!!

Reactions: 13
Jesus the size of her compared to five years ago and don't use kids as an excuse I've seen mothers with three kids and they look fabulous,

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Lads the hair. Had she not heard of L’Oréal touch up.
I was thinking the same! I am very blonde and haven’t got my hair done since aug and it’s shocking now, I wouldn’t dream of trying to do my hair with a box dye but I am pretty sure dark box dyes are idiot proof so I do not know what she doesn’t sort it herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same! I am very blonde and haven’t got my hair done since aug and it’s shocking now, I wouldn’t dream of trying to do my hair with a box dye but I am pretty sure dark box dyes are idiot proof so I do not know what she doesn’t sort it herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣
Same I was jealous of all my brunette friends with their semi permanent 20 wash boxes. After turning my blonde green I’d not chance it again but for dark colours it’s so easy!

Reactions: 4
Personally, I wouldn't comment on her weight as I know myself what it's like to have to lose extra weight (although her efforts seem minimal) and we genuinely don't know if there is something else going on there health wise. The efforts required for weight loss aside, there is no excuse not to look at least somewhat presentable when coming on camera and doing a promotion that you've received payment for. And by presentable, I mean hair that is at least clean looking and properly brushed. A pet hate of mine is a multitude of stray brow hair growth below the main eyebrow. I haven't had my own eyebrows done in over 2 months and the main shape of them is no longer great. I'll get them waxed and tinted in the next week or so. In the meantime, if I have a good few stray hairs below the main brow, I simply pluck them and it's not that hard a job to do. Not a hope would I come on camera and record my face so up close and personal with all my stray brow hairs on show.

Reactions: 32
Personally, I wouldn't comment on her weight as I know myself what it's like to have to lose extra weight (although her efforts seem minimal) and we genuinely don't know if there is something else going on there health wise. The efforts required for weight loss aside, there is no excuse not to look at least somewhat presentable when coming on camera and doing a promotion that you've received payment for. And by presentable, I mean hair that is at least clean looking and properly brushed. A pet hate of mine is a multitude of stray brow hair growth below the main eyebrow. I haven't had my own eyebrows done in over 2 months and the main shape of them is no longer great. I'll get them waxed and tinted in the next week or so. In the meantime, if I have a good few stray hairs below the main brow, I simply pluck them and it's not that hard a job to do. Not a hope would I come on camera and record my face so up close and personal with all my stray brow hairs on show.
Marketing is all about presentation and if you are supposed to be an influencer your job is to be presentable. If you do a job interview and you’ve put zero effort in to how you look, your not going to get the job. In fact if you look a mess the interviewees are probably going to laugh when you leave the room and go WTF to each other.

Reactions: 21
I actually got a shock when I saw her in that story talking about Olivia. She looks awful. And I'm not just talking about her hair/weight etc. She looks dirty, dishevelled and dead behind the eyes.

I don't understand why someone whose job is in the public eye (willingly!) and has so much time on her own at home wouldn't start taking better care of herself. A workout DVD, Couch25k, even regular power walks? Chris, her kids and us - given she looks to us to help support her income - should be seeing the best of her. Not this lazy, unkempt mess. She must have no pride in herself.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.