Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she doesn’t watch Jen’s stories anymore 😂 she’s a plank... she really took her time to make sure and pronounce it correctly and she still got it wrong.. she’s the gift that keeps on giving!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg just looked on chez cheese insta and Dominique & Jen got them last week and they both pronounced it right 🤣 I cannot stop laughing at Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah now in fairness I too have a cleaner that comes once a week for two hours! I guess the difference is I work full time so I agree someone sitting on their hole all day shouldn’t have one but for those of us working full time, commuting and having kids it can be a godsend 🙈
We had a cleaner before lockdown but it was in breach of the guidelines to have one in your house during lockdown wasnt it?

Reactions: 4
OMG imagine they actually all got them the same time but Go slo didn't video it/upload it till today...

We had a cleaner before lockdown but it was in breach of the guidelines to have one in your house during lockdown wasnt it?
It was, but sure according to herself we have to interpret the rules ourselves, rather than actually sticking to them....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG imagine they actually all got them the same time but Go slo didn't video it/upload it till today...

It was, but sure according to herself we have to interpret the rules ourselves, rather than actually sticking to them....
Id love to have our cleaner back, both of us continue to work through both lockdowns but there’s no way I’d bring someone into the house. I’d be absolutely mortified if my child brought Covid into her crèche, no way I’d risk having a stranger calling here.

Reactions: 2
Has she publicly congratulated or liked Rosie's brand announcement..surely she has seen or heard about it. Sour grapes much?

Unplanned Xmas picture yet Sienna is stood there posing at the camera? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 8
I goh a luvley delivery from chezz cheese and some hoh choclih for the kidz to have wih me breown bread n me sewp

A degree in languages and she speaks with the SoFiStiKaYShun of an actual swamp hillbilly

This ‘sewp ’ comment will stay with me for life it’s GOLD🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Or she saw they got one and rang begging.

No you could have a "worker"in your house as long as you could maintain social distance.

Nobody believes a thing gracie says,
Promoting chez cheese, and pronounces it chezzzzzzz.
She is full of bleeping notions. She’s thinks she is posh with a grazing box but she just sounds like a bellend. I can imagine all the other influencers trying to hold the laughter in at events. She is embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Had to checkout the Chez pronounciation for myself, it didnt disappoint😄.
It was a case of say what you see😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.