Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If grace and the likes spent the last 2 or 3 weeks actually doing what they are supposed to be doing then we might not be in a lock down!! Just because places were open, doesn’t mean you HAVE to go every single day!! I’d love to be heading out with friends every day for lunch, but we were told to limit our movements !! She makes me sick!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Am I the only one that just burst out laughing at her on her stories this morning? 😂 I have never in my life seen someone so delusional. Like she needs serious help.
How many times did she say "I don't want to be preaching". Bit bleeping late for that hunzo isn't it when people like you are the reason we're all going back into lockdown with your DVD nights and dinners and massages and god knows what else 😂😂
And please the 7 washing bags 😂😂😂 its absolutely hilarious a 32 year old woman (and krispy kips) cant keep on top of her washing with no job i just cant 😂 she reckons she has a sweating problem aswell? Imagine the STINK in that gaf 😂 Shrek and Fiona in a bleeping swamp of a house give me strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I see Zen has also limited the comments on her post, presumably so nobody can question her "clearance" to remain open.

Reactions: 19
Are her stories uploading weird for anyone else or is she still in the car chatting tit since this morning

Reactions: 9
That bleeping preach about standing together and do what we can bla bla! Sorry grace maybe if People like you didn’t have bleeping every Tom dick and Harry over for “dvd nights” and dinner nights then we Wouldnt be in this situation!!!! And then banging on about they were in a hard situation with Chris losing his job, yet ya can still go get these bleeping treatments once a week, get take out coffees despite having 3 bleeping coffee machines and get your year worth of laundry done rather than doing it yourself, don’t fuxking cry on as if your in a bad financial position when ya can carry on doing things some of us would cal luxuries! She’s literally having a laugh!!!!
You forgot that she DUMPS her 2 children in creche when there is no need, in the middle of a pandemic, as BOTH PARENTS are home FULL TIME!!!! And that is probably a mortgage payment right there.... ABSOLUTE LYING COW🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually want to put my fist 🤜 through the phone and smack the tit out of her... Atrocious grammar .. Fake ass accent and pronunciation... Telling everyone what we have known and watched for weeks... Patronising bleep... No shopping.. Days out... Coffee meet ups or much me time in this house.. I really want to beat the tit out of her... Omg... I'm bleeping fuming... Washing hands? Has she looked at the state of her own with dirty finger nails.... tit hole of a house... Dirty witch... Who the duck does she think she is? Zen my HOLE... I AM A TAD ANGRY... Ahhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry now, only today she's anxious going into the shops ..... TODAY!!!!
Boils my blood 🤬

Reactions: 28
Just look at today, out to get her hair done, have a treatment, then shopping for halloween decorations, ALL NON ESSENTIAL!!!! while preaching to others who are genuinely trying their best to stick to restrictions😤 JUST duck OFF GRACE

Reactions: 48
She’s trolling us. She HAS to be. Most hypocritical thing I’ve read, she has repeatedly kicked frontline workers in the teeth for a bit of me time. She should hang her head in shame, but she doesn’t give a bollocks.
How many times does she say We in that post? She didn't stick to the guidelines at all. She really is on another planet.

Reactions: 23
Practically having a panic attack coming out of every shop......why did she keep going in if it’s not essential? Then alludes to the fact her anxiety is social anxiety? First time I’ve heard it’s social anxiety? Thought it was related to Australia, she’s never mentioned it’s triggered in social settings. Can’t keep up with her lies or her stupidity.
I genuinely believe she’s trolling everyone with her “let’s all take responsibility” shite. She knows it will be talked about here. That’s how sad her life is, it’s filled with so little her day is centred around what she can do and say on her little page to get talked about on tattle. Laughing to herself now I’m sure but she won’t be laughing when she has to get a job cause the whole influencer thing has come crashing down due to her own laziness.

Reactions: 33
She’s living in La La Land with today’s story and post! She has fucked me right off🤬how many times in recent weeks has that free loader given the middle finger to our healthcare staff?? All her grubby fingers on the clothes while in the square, her snotty nose in Skechers, her treatments off zen gen, nails, head massages, hair done in pelo, seeing her therapist, free suits off Louis, coffee machines, free diabetes in a bag off sweet king, friends over for drinks, games nights, dvd nights, free lunches. Free make up, free jackets, kids in the creche, 7 bleeping loads of dry cleaning and not a job between them!! duck right off BFG.... I’d rather prioritize my mortgage, my kids and clean my house then been an absolute sponge 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.