Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Grace saying she wants to write down everything she wants to achieve in the next six weeks has made me piss myself laughing. WTF has she actually achieved to date .. a failed MUA “career”, a failing insta “career”, two kids she locks up daily and a “man” that looks at her with disgust 😂

What does she have to be proud of in life?
- House - Manky dirty and a BS mortgage
- Kids - reared in solitary confinement
- Grace - the actual hack of her 99.9% of the time, duck all work ethic and as I said above a potato husband that looks at you as if you’ve a tit on your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine leaving the hairdressers and your hair still looking like that. You’d be bulling. Denise should do her a favour and give it a good cut 😅

Reactions: 21
Lads I know this is graces thread but zen jen has reduced the price of her healing or whatever it is she does to the bargain price of 50 euro per hr its usually 60...dont all rush to get appointments now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
1st of all Grace "bangs" is an American 🇺🇲 term for fringe!! You're Irish🇮🇪!! And 2nd, you didn't get a fringe you got little layers🙄 her hair looks like somebody after lockdown needing their fringe cut, not freshly done!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think other accounts with high followers linked to yer wan is 100% untrustworthy? Did Grace tell how to buy followers on the cheap? Lots of her online friends with over 10k followers love the drama and make all sortsa claims like Grace. Insta famous and Insta greedy. Wonder when we'll see more G🦉 in the towel contenh 🤢 Grace loves sharin her dirty laundry 🤢

Reactions: 7
I can’t even put my words together BUT her stories this morning made me so 😡😡😡😡. How dare she talk about ‘people being irresponsible’ and of course she got her hair done. Should have known!! Meanwhile she looked like she wanted to burst out laughing with that sly grin of hers the whole time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I’m not surprised this woman child has 15 long ass threads, she’s genuinely the bleeping worst the absolute neck of her to preach to anyone. Gas she didn’t feel it was her place to talk about crispy losing his job but she’s no issue creating content about someone else’s sick child and her friend who was cheated on. She’s taken more from small businesses in Ireland than any other infulencer does she seriously forget her greedy grabby paws swiping up all the free food over covid, she’s the most greedy thing I’ve ever seen she’s a pure glutton, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was stashing money in her big cheeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jen can not be allowed to remain open. She either grossly exaggerated her skills to the woman on the HSE helpline or she took her up wrong? Everyone needs to report her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m not surprised this woman child has 15 long ass threads, she’s genuinely the bleeping worst the absolute neck of her to preach to anyone. Gas she didn’t feel it was her place to talk about crispy losing his job but she’s no issue creating content about someone else’s sick child and her friend who was cheated on. She’s taken more from small businesses in Ireland than any other infulencer does she seriously forget her greedy grabby paws swiping up all the free food over covid, she’s the most greedy thing I’ve ever seen she’s a pure glutton, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was stashing money in her big cheeks
That’s were she stashes crispys balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jen can not be allowed to remain open. She either grossly exaggerated her skills to the woman on the HSE helpline or she took her up wrong? Everyone needs to report her.
YES was thinking that also!! Nothing essential about a witch in the woods and Grace travelling over the distance limit to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Report her. She can't stay open, she is not a registered qualified professional with the HSE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All the influencers out today getting their manicures, pedicures, hair, lashes, brows, massages, trip to Penney’s. Go home you high maintenance fookers.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oooh her social blade is +8.. is this the start of the purchased followers? 👀

Reactions: 8
She definitely isn't allowed to remain open! I know a few holistic therapists who have had to close. Unless you are a registered employee of the HSE who deals with Mental health issues. She needs to be reported!!

Reactions: 21
Is she trying to be relatable after the coffee machine saga by repeating that she struggled to pay her mortgage when Mr Tayto lost his job?

Struggling is not going out for free meals, getting hundreds of € a day worth of cosmetics, food, perfume etc. Its not going for paid for meditation classes, aura cleansing, acupuncture, dressing your kids in Dr. Marten boots and brand name clothes. Its not going for free suit fittings with prestigious brands, being followed around by a personal camera man and pretending youre a Penneys hun because they give you free clothes.

Struggling is not knowing if you can afford to send your kids to creche while you work full time, its not knowing if your job is stable or whether you are being let go. Its not knowing if your rent will be paid this month or deciding which of your bills you can afford to pay this month. Its being vulnerable to covid but your employer wants you back in the office but you can't because of your illness which may mean you will be let go or have to leave your job.

Get a grip Grace. You need to practice what you preach before you tell others how to act during this pandemic you absolute dirtbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She definitely isn't allowed to remain open! I know a few holistic therapists who have had to close. Unless you are a registered employee of the HSE who deals with Mental health issues. She needs to be reported!!
Aoife must have been onto the HSE giving it the big I am and exaggerating Jen’s credentials. Sure she isn’t even registered with Reiki Ireland as a practitioner never mind the HSE. Shower of absolute dopes. Would have loved to have overheard that phone call. Had to laugh at zen on her stories asking people not to forget about their mental health in this time and that she has lowered her online prices by a tenner. The panic in her that she wouldn’t be able to get her scamming grabby paws on vulnerable people

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.