Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’m absolutely not condoning Grace or any other influencers for that matter, because I find the majority of them hard to take. BUT, having worked in Hospitality throughout this pandemic, sadly these hotels are turning to influencers out of sheer desperation, particularly in Dublin. The reality is that occupancy has been so low for them all, they’re all desperately trying to find any low cost marketing tool that might work, because marketing budgets have been pretty much stripped to zero, with huge pressure on the remaining hotel staff that have held on to jobs.
I understand myself how poxy annoying it is seeing these influencers swanning in for their free stays and lunches (have dealt with enough of them over the years and they’re nightmares) but if we all boycott these hotels because they’ve had an influencer in, that’s only punishing the hotel staff..and punishing them after an influencer has got their freebie!
And by the way, I don’t work for the Alex in case anyone suggests!! 😂 anyway, bit off topic but just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one!
This is what I don’t understand about influencers, these businesses are clearly struggling but they are still happy to come along and get their freebie and they genuinely believe this is them helping small Irish businesses? What about saying “yeah no problem we will come along but I’ll pay for my lunch” or “thanks for the offer but can we give a free lunch to a follower instead” or do something other than order the most expensive thing on the menu, take one or two pictures on their story that disappears after a day. literally anything other than rock up, get the freebie and duck off. Grace genuinely believes she is helping struggling Irish businesses, all she’s doing is kicking them while they are down and making she gets her freebie out of them before they go under. It’s disgusting. All the sympathy in the world for the Alex and the staff there but I genuinely will not support a business that gives hand outs to these free loaders. I appreciate the business is struggling but giving handouts to influencers that get everything for free is not the way to go and people are getting sick of it. Why not randomly comp a lunch for a table that turns up, send over free drinks, kids eat free etc be genuine and say “this is on the house, tell your friends, come back to us, times are tough”. I would go out of my way to support a business like that and I am trying to support businesses like that in my local are even without freebies. But I will not spend my hard earned money somewhere that does hand outs for influencers, absolutely no way and a lot of people feel that way. People are waking up to Influencers and how disgraceful it is that they take take take under the guise of helping a business. They will be the final nail in the coffin for a lot of Irish businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She didn’t even share any information about the place, just took her free brunch and bragged about it. Of course she would recommend it, she’d recommend literally anything if it’s given to her for free. This is why she bugs me so much, she’s so insincere and lacks any credibility as an “influencer”. Even Zen Jen’s comment yesterday “I’m going to buy a few bits after watching your stories” fake as f**k 🤮

Reactions: 31
This is what I don’t understand about influencers, these businesses are clearly struggling but they are still happy to come along and get their freebie and they genuinely believe this is them helping small Irish businesses? What about saying “yeah no problem we will come along but I’ll pay for my lunch” or “thanks for the offer but can we give a free lunch to a follower instead” or do something other than order the most expensive thing on the menu, take one or two pictures on their story that disappears after a day. literally anything other than rock up, get the freebie and duck off. Grace genuinely believes she is helping struggling Irish businesses, all she’s doing is kicking them while they are down and making she gets her freebie out of them before they go under. It’s disgusting. All the sympathy in the world for the Alex and the staff there but I genuinely will not support a business that gives hand outs to these free loaders. I appreciate the business is struggling but giving handouts to influencers that get everything for free is not the way to go and people are getting sick of it. Why not randomly comp a lunch for a table that turns up, send over free drinks, kids eat free etc be genuine and say “this is on the house, tell your friends, come back to us, times are tough”. I would go out of my way to support a business like that and I am trying to support businesses like that in my local are even without freebies. But I will not spend my hard earned money somewhere that does hand outs for influencers, absolutely no way and a lot of people feel that way. People are waking up to Influencers and how disgraceful it is that they take take take under the guise of helping a business. They will be the final nail in the coffin for a lot of Irish businesses.
Honestly all they need do is offer a competion. Brunch for 2 ppl, 50 euro voucher. Anything. But the laziness of giving a blogger a fee meal and waiting for the plebs to come in their droves is infuriating

Reactions: 32
She didn’t even share any information about the place, just took her free brunch and bragged about it. Of course she would recommend it, she’d recommend literally anything if it’s given to her for free. This is why she bugs me so much, she’s so insincere and lacks any credibility as an “influencer”. Even Zen Jen’s comment yesterday “I’m going to buy a few bits after watching your stories” fake as f**k 🤮
We’ll be watching for what you buy zenny 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3CFCFD71-846A-4691-A41E-429B6524A258.jpeg

It’s no wonder Grace bit their hand off with the invitation.. this is the hotels slogan. It’s like Grace’s life motto. She’s all about resting and relaxing and roaming the woods with zennyjenny talking to trees and using their psychic powers to find missing cats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Re potting herbs is her plan for the morning...Grace you do realise the morning is near gone right!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest story about tan is why people are sick to death of her... zero brand loyalty... only when being paid or gifted ... st tropez was THE best tan ever.

Now shes not a brand ambassador... shes working with a new tan

As I said before... she would talk about anything and say it's the best thing ever... once shes being paid...

ZERO INTEGRITY ....ZERO

Reactions: 33
Sounds like she got the boot from St Tropez !! ** adds it back onto list **

Reactions: 26
Can someone PLEASE explain that yeast isn’t her problem. It’s the greasy food, sweets, refined carbs, cheese and coffee causing her “vaginal issues” like, seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“I’m cutting out dairy” proceeds to show two dairy items in the same breath. Lads is she that thick?? She can’t be, I refuse to believe it! 🙈

• Haha
The size of her “ brunch “ yesterday , seriously . I’ve a huge appetite but I’d struggle with that .

Reactions: 8
“I’m cutting out dairy” proceeds to show two dairy items in the same breath. Lads is she that thick?? She can’t be, I refuse to believe it! 🙈
i think she is just simple. A liar needs a good memory and she doesnt have one. She also thinks the rest of us are as dopey and basic as her. She just doesnt get it ... coz she is so simple ... She also really doesnt care so she doesnt pay much attention to what she is saying.. !

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂 I'm screaming about St Tropez. So they obviously dropped her due to all of the negative feedback but dopey is trying to claim it was due to covid. She was a BA for about a wet week! Doesn't make sense Grace sorry. I'm delighted for her.

So now her plan is to do a bare all tanning video for the new brand so that if the brand receives any negative feedback it'll be because its just evil trolls who don't want to see plus size bodies. You're fooling no one!!

Also Grace would like us all to remember that contacting brands with negative feedback never affects her contracts 😂😂😂 yeah right.

I really hope Tesco have dropped her too.

• Haha
How the hell did she leave so much laundry build up ? Aren't her and Chris at home all day ? Kick up the arse her and Chris need letting the laundry build up like that then flogging it off to a company (probably free i might add) to get it done for her . Disgusting

Reactions: 39
How...just how has her dirty laundry built up to that much!!?? They don’t work..the kids aren’t home..fill your day looking after the house! What is she doing all day other than waving a piece of sage around the place 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is the definition of a disgrace

Reactions: 30
Why can she not throw a wash on b4 she goes to bed at night or first thing in morning. How could u let the washing build up like that, now that is beyond lazy

Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂 I'm screaming about St Tropez. So they obviously dropped her due to all of the negative feedback but dopey is trying to claim it was due to covid. She was a BA for about a wet week! Doesn't make sense Grace sorry. I'm delighted for her.

So now her plan is to do a bare all tanning video for the new brand so that if the brand receives any negative feedback it'll be because its just evil trolls who don't want to see plus size bodies. You're fooling no one!!

Also Grace would like us all to remember that contacting brands with negative feedback never affects her contracts 😂😂😂 yeah right.

I really hope Tesco have dropped her too.
Worst case scenario, all bloggers were dropped. Best case scenario, just Grace was! Either way it’s two fingers to the influencer industry isn’t it? Course Grace would think negative feedback doesn’t affect her but the public are the plebs that buy the product so if they kick back you can be sure it will be felt by her. Delighted she’s been dropped and dying to see the new amazing tan she’s working with😂 I noticed she’s lashing out the AFs, never bothered with them before, too much like hard work. Must have been axed by more than St. Tropez if she’s now bothering to set up AFs to claw back some income.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.