Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads 😂😂😂 “what you bring from your workplace” - I think bhola needs to be let in on the fact that grease hasn’t worked for a good 8 years and wouldn’t know an honest days work if it punched her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Suzanne's comment is gone I think... What happened there? I saw her reply to the comment calling the person a troll... No surprise there lol

Reactions: 14
She’ll still manage to farm the kids out to whoever will have them under the guise of “childcare”, despite them being in crèche full time. Nothing gets in the way of Grace’s me time, restrictions be damned! Her life will not change, it hasn’t so far and it’s not going to. She hasn’t a clue what’s even going on in the world I’d say. Too interested in herself to be interested in anything else

Reactions: 23
I know there loads here waiting on the purse to open for new followers 😅, she lost another 75 yesterday, seriously how obvious will it be to everyone if she gains a load of new followers.
Every single day her social blade is in the red. I love Instagram to do a clear out of bot accounts. I remember them doing it a good while ago and big accounts lost thousands over night. Her account would be 'interesting' after a clean out.
How can you see where she's down followers? Is it on her account?

Reactions: 2
It's on social blade, it updates daily with a page's followers. It also shows the last 2 weeks figures so you can see Grace's following dropping day after day. The last 2 times she got to the point she's at now there was a sudden add of 1000 followers and she loses them again day by day
How can you see where she's down followers? Is it on her account?

Reactions: 2
It's on social blade, it updates daily with a page's followers. It also shows the last 2 weeks figures so you can see Grace's following dropping day after day. The last 2 times she got to the point she's at now there was a sudden add of 1000 followers and she loses them again day by day
Oh very good must check it out thanks for sharing....she's some wagon!!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone say anything on the comments on the live ? I missed it ! Seriously was having a terrible day in work and thought about “ the gowl in the towel “‘and I laughed out loud !!! I love it .. it will never not be funny !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone say anything on the comments on the live ? I missed it ! Seriously was having a terrible day in work and thought about “ the gowl in the towel “‘and I laughed out loud !!! I love it .. it will never not be funny !
The singing bowl!! 😂😂 the comments are brilliant!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.