Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post here because ye all usually hit the nail on the head but this weekends content has me finally posting. Grace, wake up and smell the gifted coffee, its time to give your image a major overhaul. Grace has no niche except for coming on every day and whining about how exhausted she is from doing nothing and therefore all people fixate on is the negative because shes not doing anything interesting anymore. She is on the scratcher like most of the country and seeing her bringing the kids for a walk and making it content boils my blood.

She gained her following from the attention she got from Sienna's birth and has struggled to keep up and stay relevant since, especially with Rosie, Rosanna and way more doing interesting and engaging baby content. Her MUA days are long over with many younger and more dynamic MUAs making amazing, high quality content. All Grace does is ads and she doesn't do them well.

To be fair to Rosie C, she is an out and out yummy mummy who makes no secret of how she will flog anything that fits with her aesthetic and is happy to make a living out of being a show pony or whatever word is being thrown around for unemployed instamammy lately ("digital creator"). Grace, for some reason, is putting absolute minimum effort in and genuinely seems to believe she is creating valuable and engaging videos and demos about nothing. Who ever in Andrea Roche that keeps telling her that her posts are of good quality needs a reality check. That D Buckley also needs to learn there are other ways to shoot video content that dont include a slow mo detail close up every second fcuking frame!!!

She gets upset about people commenting on her weight, but she should use some of her therapy shes always shiting on about, start loving herself and accept her body for what it is, which is plus size, and start working that angle. A lot of girls who've had kids especially with a short gap between them have the same figure as Grace and struggle with the tummy area and hips and proportions. She dresses like shes still a size 10 and it kills her engagement and self esteem when she does fashion content (Tesco) because nobody is jumping all over her the way people do with Rosie's hauls or someone like Louise StylemeCurvy. As a plus size girl, I love the content from Louise and Jessica Cinelli (spelling is wrong) who are fabulous plus size gals who do hauls of plus fashion and lingerie that I can engage with and see how they look on body types similar to my own. Jessica even did a Q&A about sex when you're plus size and it was so interesting to open a space to talk about stuff like that. Grace refuses to accept that her baby weight is her actual figure and so she dresses 2 sizes smaller than she is and photoshops everything with the magic mirror. She doesn't talk about anything engaging in her life as she likes to keep "private" but then talks about the crusty BV? Pick an angle and stick to it girl.

The mammy angle is dead and people have moved on to shinier, more active and bubblier mamas. The MUA angle is dead cos everyone is a MUA now thanks to youtube. The show pony only works if you're actually interesting and shameless about flogging stuff (not hiding behind "gifted and grateful"). The "digital creator" shite only works if you have something interesting, relevant and fresh to say.

Grace is running out of options because she cant stand behind anything for long enough to make it her brand. Her time is up unless she ACTUALLY goes to therapy and gets CBT to break the patterns she has gotten stuck into and to start loving life and not faking it all the time. She doesn't believe in herself, does everything for the gram and gets upset when people point it out. We all have a mate who gets upset when you tell her that her fella is a prick, it's kinda the same thing.

I went to college with Grace, and while we haven't spoken for a few years, I feel sorry for her. Shes totally lost who she is in motherhood and is a world away from the girl I knew, and I hope she takes a break from social media for a few months and goes and properly sorts herself out. Things and stuff and likes and comments do not equate happiness Grace, but you have more than most. Get off the gram and reconnect with what you actually want in life and then people may take you seriously and stop commenting on every little thing you do or dont do, because they'll be commenting on decent content instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Of course she saved all that for content today 🤣 :mad: - she addressed nothing on her snaps. She just opened the coffee machine and propped it next to the TWO others. If you're going to be a brand ambassador be authentic and provide meaningful CONTENT for it. I know nothing about the new machine, what it's features are, can I buy beans for it at that coffee shop? Is that the point? Do they sell their coffee beans online? She has very clearly received a free coffee machine and done duck all with it.

The Crispina Louis Copeland stuff. It's quite clear that he'll get his wedding suit for free and possibly the groomsmen or else a hefty discount. I can already feel the beginnings of a magazine spread coming for her wedding - you KNOW she's exchanging media exposure for all the free tit. That mens company don't need her exposure, as a single female who has no expectation of being married :p🤣 I am aware of that brand already.

I'm SO bleeping fed up of her. I'm honestly at the point where her face causes me anger. Out of all the Irish influencers she's the worst of the lot, because whilst they accept freebies at least it's on brand for them. Consistent with make up or fashion, whereas Grace is accepting coffee machines, sage, eyeshadows, frozen veg, vag creams you name it. Her weekly shop must just be an email to her agency for top ups.

I don't follow her anymore she's just one of 2 social media accounts that are car crashes waiting to happen and stupidly I can't look away.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I never post here because ye all usually hit the nail on the head but this weekends content has me finally posting. Grace, wake up and smell the gifted coffee, its time to give your image a major overhaul. Grace has no niche except for coming on every day and whining about how exhausted she is from doing nothing and therefore all people fixate on is the negative because shes not doing anything interesting anymore. She is on the scratcher like most of the country and seeing her bringing the kids for a walk and making it content boils my blood.

She gained her following from the attention she got from Sienna's birth and has struggled to keep up and stay relevant since, especially with Rosie, Rosanna and way more doing interesting and engaging baby content. Her MUA days are long over with many younger and more dynamic MUAs making amazing, high quality content. All Grace does is ads and she doesn't do them well.

To be fair to Rosie C, she is an out and out yummy mummy who makes no secret of how she will flog anything that fits with her aesthetic and is happy to make a living out of being a show pony or whatever word is being thrown around for unemployed instamammy lately ("digital creator"). Grace, for some reason, is putting absolute minimum effort in and genuinely seems to believe she is creating valuable and engaging videos and demos about nothing. Who ever in Andrea Roche that keeps telling her that her posts are of good quality needs a reality check. That D Buckley also needs to learn there are other ways to shoot video content that dont include a slow mo detail close up every second fcuking frame!!!

She gets upset about people commenting on her weight, but she should use some of her therapy shes always shiting on about, start loving herself and accept her body for what it is, which is plus size, and start working that angle. A lot of girls who've had kids especially with a short gap between them have the same figure as Grace and struggle with the tummy area and hips and proportions. She dresses like shes still a size 10 and it kills her engagement and self esteem when she does fashion content (Tesco) because nobody is jumping all over her the way people do with Rosie's hauls or someone like Louise StylemeCurvy. As a plus size girl, I love the content from Louise and Jessica Cinelli (spelling is wrong) who are fabulous plus size gals who do hauls of plus fashion and lingerie that I can engage with and see how they look on body types similar to my own. Jessica even did a Q&A about sex when you're plus size and it was so interesting to open a space to talk about stuff like that. Grace refuses to accept that her baby weight is her actual figure and so she dresses 2 sizes smaller than she is and photoshops everything with the magic mirror. She doesn't talk about anything engaging in her life as she likes to keep "private" but then talks about the crusty BV? Pick an angle and stick to it girl.

The mammy angle is dead and people have moved on to shinier, more active and bubblier mamas. The MUA angle is dead cos everyone is a MUA now thanks to youtube. The show pony only works if you're actually interesting and shameless about flogging stuff (not hiding behind "gifted and grateful"). The "digital creator" shite only works if you have something interesting, relevant and fresh to say.

Grace is running out of options because she cant stand behind anything for long enough to make it her brand. Her time is up unless she ACTUALLY goes to therapy and gets CBT to break the patterns she has gotten stuck into and to start loving life and not faking it all the time. She doesn't believe in herself, does everything for the gram and gets upset when people point it out. We all have a mate who gets upset when you tell her that her fella is a prick, it's kinda the same thing.

I went to college with Grace, and while we haven't spoken for a few years, I feel sorry for her. Shes totally lost who she is in motherhood and is a world away from the girl I knew, and I hope she takes a break from social media for a few months and goes and properly sorts herself out. Things and stuff and likes and comments do not equate happiness Grace, but you have more than most. Get off the gram and reconnect with what you actually want in life and then people may take you seriously and stop commenting on every little thing you do or dont do, because they'll be commenting on decent content instead.

Nail on the head BIG TIME!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same, I loved bloggers unveiled as I just couldn't understand how she had such a high following! I thought I'd it just me that doesn't like her, I unfollowed as I realised she is a classic example of a hate follow then I still watched her stories but now I've blocked her! I've followed her since living with dom and head but for me there is too much that has gone on for me to follow her again!

Reactions: 11
She’s on now advertising the new coffee machine , saying she has a video to post up about it with all the details . Will she ever get lost ?!!! She’s only doing this because of being called out . She wouldn’t have bothered her lazy lump arse otherwise . I suppose that Buckley fella will be on again for this video to shoot more of her fingers ..... again !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Influencers really now need to made accountable for the so called work they do. It's simply not good enough anymore. If they are gifted a high value item they should have to prove sales increased directly as a result of their promoting the product.
The agency's ie AR etc should have a responsibility here too.
It's discusting at this stage. They are getting away with murder. It should be a requirement that they prove results and that they are worthy of the payment and or gift. They are supposed to be providing a service that they are being well paid for.

Reactions: 16
And another thing . If I was so stressed and worried about my partner losing his job and having to take a mortgage break, I wouldn’t be on buying unnecessary books , etc . Struggling my hole !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d say she’s seething she has to do a video now after being called out ! Lazy lump thought she could get the machine for free and do nothing

Reactions: 26
I’d say she’s seething she has to do a video now after being called out ! Lazy lump thought she could get the machine for free and do nothing
Well we can all look forward to seeing another video of her fingers and a limited amount of this coffee machine , the usual Grace video 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well we can all look forward to seeing another video of her fingers and a limited amount of this coffee machine , the usual Grace video 🤢
Can’t wait to see how it works to be honest it’s not a bad price 👀 Just shows you what an absolute tit “ influencer “ she is , most people wouid have the video uploaded before showing off but veruca sloth can’t help herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s not a hope in hell Richard Corrigan who owns Virginia lodge will give her a freebie, he is a business man and especially more so now with lost business!! Her promoting the venue will not benefit him!! From what I understand it’s fab and very expensive, maybe they are having a small wedding but either way she’ll have to pay for it somehow!!!!
He doesn’t need advertising for his business! His business speaks for itself!

Reactions: 11

This completely. She is like the Jack of all trades and master of none, and rather than taking a look at herself and seeing this, taking the constructive criticism and using it to improve, she deflects, she projects, she can't accept it. It must be hard to read these threads and comments. Nobody likes to be criticised and in fairness sometimes it can go too far and really nasty hurtful things are said. I'm probably guilty of stepping over that line in frustration myself. She made this her career, and her job is to sell us things, it's not some hobby anymore, and as the consumers, we are entitled to clarity, to transparency and if we think something is off we can say it. That's not trolling.
We're all human, and we make mistakes. It's not so much the mistakes but how she reacts that get people so riled up. She is an adult, she needs to put her hands up when she's wrong, instead of crying troll and anxiety and poor me.
If I worked for a media company and I made poor effort or duck up after duck up, I would be held responsible. I couldnt say 'but I have anxiety' every time and get away with it. If (and it's a big if) anxiety is affecting her so badly, she needs to be an adult and go get the help she needs and stop 'working' to ensure she can manage it and so can do her job correctly. She has a responsibility to herself and her kids to get a handle on it.
A tiny part of me feels sorry for her, but it gets tinier everytime she responds as she has to the coffee saga. Picking specific comments to mention and ignoring the valid points made to make it sem like she is a victim. Just highlights the importance of not making the bitchy comments, however tempting it may be.

Reactions: 17
This completely. She is like the Jack of all trades and master of none, and rather than taking a look at herself and seeing this, taking the constructive criticism and using it to improve, she deflects, she projects, she can't accept it. It must be hard to read these threads and comments. Nobody likes to be criticised and in fairness sometimes it can go too far and really nasty hurtful things are said. I'm probably guilty of stepping over that line in frustration myself. She made this her career, and her job is to sell us things, it's not some hobby anymore, and as the consumers, we are entitled to clarity, to transparency and if we think something is off we can say it. That's not trolling.
We're all human, and we make mistakes. It's not so much the mistakes but how she reacts that get people so riled up. She is an adult, she needs to put her hands up when she's wrong, instead of crying troll and anxiety and poor me.
If I worked for a media company and I made poor effort or duck up after duck up, I would be held responsible. I couldnt say 'but I have anxiety' every time and get away with it. If (and it's a big if) anxiety is affecting her so badly, she needs to be an adult and go get the help she needs and stop 'working' to ensure she can manage it and so can do her job correctly. She has a responsibility to herself and her kids to get a handle on it.
A tiny part of me feels sorry for her, but it gets tinier everytime she responds as she has to the coffee saga. Picking specific comments to mention and ignoring the valid points made to make it sem like she is a victim. Just highlights the importance of not making the bitchy comments, however tempting it may be.
She said in that podcast she was on recently that if she worked in a 'normal' job and was getting nasty comments she could go straight to HR! Imagine that's how she thinks it works. First of all she would have been sacked within her probation period she's so bloody useless!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t follow her and don’t have a clue about the BF, but by the look of the two of these if their was work on the bed they would sleep on the floor!! Lazy looking pair! I could imagine him on the Xbox all day!!
Took the words out of my mouth " if work was in the bed (which its clearly not) they sleep on the floor " 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said in that podcast she was on recently that if she worked in a 'normal' job and was getting nasty comments she could go straight to HR! Imagine that's how she thinks it works. First of all she would have been sacked within her probation period she's so bloody useless!
The delusion, she can't blame trolls in actual work if she's called up on not doing her job properly.

Reactions: 17
Just sent this message to Louis Copeland...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to express my disappointment at seeing your collaboration with Grace Mongey and her partner.

As a bride to be myself, we were planning on booking an appointment with yourselves to purchase suits for my partner and his groomsmen. I was more than happy to support a well established irish business in these difficult times however I cannot in good conscience spend our hard earned money on a company who hands out freebies to these so called "influencers".

I am not sure how much, if any, research you did into Ms Mongey before approaching her for this collaboration but a quick look at her social media would indicate that she has zero brand loyalty and is renowned for her greed in accepting freebies from struggling businesses.

May I politely suggest that you choose your brand ambassadors more carefully in future as you have lost at least one customer as a result of this.

Kind Regards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.