Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh duck off grace
I’m doing a video for this coffee machine 🤬🤬 only because it was suggested here
This is the nicest coffee I ever made
She is just laughable at this stage in the game

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grace is frantically at home with her camera man trying to come up with the best coffee Videoknow to Instagram
I for one can’t wait 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sat at my office desk crying over Rosie Connolly

Grace that is a REAL influencer. Someone that brings light to what’s important.

Not some scabby witch that thinks the world revolves around her and her poxy coffee machines.

Rosie is everything you’re not. You’re a bleeping gowl and I hope to duck something bites you on your arse.

Reactions: 20
Lovely tattlers, I’ve noticed this thread has blown up today with new members and all the posts are getting many more likes than normal so well done Grace, the only thing you’ve successfully plugged FOR FREE is Tattle, where your bullshit doesn’t fly, you derive your content inspiration from and you get shamed into looking after your babies or upholding previous promises (competitions, book club etc). So welcome all the newbies, all opinions welcome and hopefully a good oul reform to this “industry” will be the result of these forums! Happy Monday! (Ps everyone here 95% of the time are super duper supportive of eachother and encouraging so no hairy trolls hiding here)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer through a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

She’s been straight on the blower to Bucko “witches be bitchin, quick come over”

Cue Transition Year style Video editing from the talent himself

Shots including, but not limited to

-Grace pretending she’s up early and is busy/has an appointment and needs a coffee

-close up blurred background of a flower (gifted) on her cluttered counter, rays of sunlight etc

-shite free upbeat music ripped off a free music website

-possible shot of her, in her new GowlTowel, every new yummy mummies must have

- Slooooooow mo of Beans being poured out

-both hands cupped around an OAH flah

mmmmmm that first coffee tho

..Work away Bucko, work away

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer thru a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

She’s been straight on the blower to Bucko “witches be bitchin, quick come over”

-Grace pretending she’s up early and is busy/has an appointment and needs a coffee

-close up blurred background of a flower (gifted) on her cluttered counter, rays of sunlight etc

-hands cupped around an OAH flah

With inspo like that you’ll be her new agent, See ya Andrea 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer thru a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

-hands cupped around an OAH flah

Quickly Bucko
Close up of my fingers

More close ups of MY fingers

More....

And finally a last shot of .... Grace’s fingers

P.s .... don’t forget the aul ring close up as well Bucko!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s probably been said on one of her 14 threads but I presume old bucko has won the rights to the chavtastic wedding

• Haha
It’s probably been said on one of her 14 threads but I presume old bucko has won the rights to the chavtastic wedding
I’ve a feeling she would dump him like a hoh snoh if a better offer came her way. Which sadly I’m sure it will..someone further up the chav videoing scale.

A Drone Kipsssss ! no 5 drones! Why not? they’re free?

• Haha
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer through a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

Bucko is that you????
#nailedit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a bleeping liar she’s earning way more than most every time you see #ad greedy Grace is earning money, Crispy has no intentions of getting a job because she’s earning enough for both, she can still afford to dump both kids in crèche that should have been first to go in financial struggle. She’s such a liar I’m so glad she’s being called out in her comments.

Reactions: 22

😂😂😂😂😂😂

well there’s eefffa out of a job now 😂

GowlTowel 😂😂😂😂 I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly cannot stand the girl. What a two faced witch.
They were in bits going into Louis Copeland, just because she brings out the designer bag doesn’t mean she has class.
I’m in shock that Louis Copeland is going down this road. Bit of a difference dressing the president & Krispy Kris. Thought unique in the ilac centre would be more up his street.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m counting down the minutes until Grace comes on and finds a way to make Rosie’s news all about herself

Reactions: 26
I’m counting down the minutes until Grace comes on and finds a way to make Rosie’s news all about herself
OMG Same!!! Breast cancer awareness month and she hasn't said a peep about it. She really is wrapped up in an alternate universe where she is the only significant thing. :mad:

Reactions: 18
Deluded . Most of us still at work and she has a singing bowl out . I can’t cope .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.