Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could of shown that coffee machine on its on and wrote a post giving info about the cafe and what they offer. She could of acted like an actual Brand Ambassador (a term I absolutely hate) but instead she chose to brag!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She was super selective on the comments she shared?? Thankfully the majority calling her out are still there, but it's hard to believe that she didn't 'notice' them for 3 days?? Bollocks!!

Reactions: 25
Does anyone think this bleeping pathetic pity party poor me BULLSHIT was timed VERY deliberately on the day Dom comes back to Instagram with a grid post and a big chat (and not plugging crap) and is welcomed back with genuine positive open armed comments because no one wants to see others in pain?
Sheā€™s some bleeping weapon and I would distance myself from her as a ā€œfriendā€ as much as I could......plus sharing the place they are DEFO getting their wedding suits like give me a break šŸ˜‚ Louis will give Grace a run for her money if he doesnā€™t get what he paid for though, the man is a grumpy diva bollix so I dare her to duck with him with crappy quality advertising and not tagging etc šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She could of shown that coffee machine on its on and wrote a post giving info about the cafe and what they offer. She could of acted like an actual Brand Ambassador (a term I absolutely hate) but instead she chose to brag!
Never even heard of the coffee brand!! Wouldnā€™t touch it now with this one involved or the new coffee machine!

Reactions: 10
I never ever post here (you scare me) but enough is enough, when was she out of work?

I couldn't sleep last night because of worrying about a sick family member so I scrolled through her feed since march and leaving aside all of the free food and free makeup, she has done 30 posts marked AD or SP since March. I don't know how much she is paid for an ad but I do know that she charges almost ā‚¬2,000 for a two hour makeup demo in a chemist because my sister booked her.

ā‚¬2,000 x 30 = 60k
Even half that is 30k so when was she out of work?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I reckon if she does give to charity weekly she writes it off against her tax as she is 'self employed'

Reactions: 17
I find it quite disturbing the way yesterday she asked people to tell her how they were feeling. If you have mental health issues the last thing you need is loads of people telling you their problems. Then the ad for Louis copeland not a bother on the pair of them.... Was kips paid for that ad I wonder???
And then to top it all off her screenshotting all those comments playing the bullying card again. She's very manipulating. A liar too. How has she not worked? Did she take a break from work to keep kips company at home or what? She should have been looking for even more work if that was the case... The first thing you do in that position is cut back on non essential items. She obviously gets tons of free food so she hasn't had to cut back on anything there... The coffee would be an expense she could cut down on same as the creche. No need especially with the 2 of them at home full time.
I'd actually go so far as to say the girl is dangerous. If anyone is struggling please seek help from the right people. Go to mabs for financial advice and your Dr should be the first person to contact if you have any mental health worries. They will put you on the right path.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Does anyone think this bleeping pathetic pity party poor me BULLSHIT was timed VERY deliberately on the day Dom comes back to Instagram with a grid post and a big chat (and not plugging crap) and is welcomed back with genuine positive open armed comments because no one wants to see others in pain?
Sheā€™s some bleeping weapon and I would distance myself from her as a ā€œfriendā€ as much as I could......plus sharing the place they are DEFO getting their wedding suits like give me a break šŸ˜‚ Louis will give Grace a run for her money if he doesnā€™t get what he paid for though, the man is a grumpy diva bollix so I dare her to duck with him with crappy quality advertising and not tagging etc šŸ˜‚
Grace reminds me of a friend of mine who is also getting married next year. An attention bleep and god forbid anything happens that can take the spotlight from her in the run up to her big day or thereā€™s a hissy fit thrown and she makes it all about her. Itā€™s toxic behaviour and Iā€™m delighted that Dom/Jen and the rest seem to have thrown her from the nearest cliff.

Sheā€™s a nasty delusional psycho that thinks sheā€™s on Rosie Connolly/so sell yourselfs level in terms of this wedding when realistically they seemingly canā€™t afford their mortgage let alone a wedding. Can still afford all the unnecessary tit though šŸ˜‚

Grace clearly has something wrong with her whether that stems from losing her dad or not being loved as a child tbh I donā€™t give a rats arse anymore. She in her mind is a victim that will never change until people start unfollowing in the thousands. How anyone can even listen to 20 minutes of that droning bollox that she does the 99 chins and fat fingers to the chin showing off the ring is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
First time poster here! Grace is like the boy that cried wolf, every so often she will say she's leaving but then realises she can't as she has bills to pay ( pretty sure things like broadband or electricity are not gifted at least) she has no other talent. Compared to the likes of keilidh who has the time to do it or aideen Kate who lives probably rent free with her parents and comes across as from a well off family. She needs to find her niche she's trying to be mummy blogger/ mua/ fashionista/ mental health advocate all rolled into one.
Maybe pick one say shedding for the wedding ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is the type of person who lashes out when confronted with their own bad behaviour. Instead of looking inward and thinking ā€œJesus look at all these comments. Wtf was I thinking? Maybe I am a selfish pigā€ and being mortified for yourself, she lashes out, plays the victim and then throws in something for sympathy like ā€œChris lost his job!!ā€. Of course we all knew Chris lost his job but what has that got to do with accepting a third coffee machine? Sure the man who lost his job was even telling you itā€™s too many to have. Was she planning on paying the mortgage in coffee machines? Just admit youā€™re a greedy pig who canā€™t say no and doesnā€™t think of other people. If she was truly struggling, she would have kept those kids off crĆØche and saved a few bob.

She has also been doing ads consistently since March so she is full of tit. She is one of those people who cannot look inward. She is always on the defence and her ego is there to be massaged, not criticised. She was cute too showing only fake accounts and their comments. There was plenty of people who commented in their real names with honest opinions that she conveniently didnā€™t share. Sheā€™s a master manipulator this one.

It is the measure of the type of person that she is that not one of those comments gave her pause for thought. Nope. All they do is push her into retreating into victim mode because she thinks she is the only one who knows what hard times are like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So lemme get this straight.

Her question box asking how people were was just a way to bleeping talk about herself and not reply to any messages...

Excuse my language...but she's some bleep ,im sorry .. she really is
This is without a doubt to increase engagement from followers during the Louis Copeland ad timeframe, to try and make it look like it was people asking about LC and show it was more engaging than it actually was!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How exactly is she ā€œsupportingā€ a small business by getting free coffees from then accepting a ā‚¬400 coffee machine that she didnā€™t need? That is the complete opposite of support. Thatā€™s taking the piss. She thinks by tagging them on her story sheā€™s supporting them but showing them true support would be putting your hand in your own pocket and helping them that way. What an idiot.
On another note I really think thereā€™s something up with her and Dom. Dom hasnā€™t liked one single post of hers since July. šŸ‘€
Lounging about in a towel all day. Give me bleeping strength.
Absolutely agree with you RE Dom. Dom said last night that sheā€™s only finding out things now that were only brought to her attention that sheā€™s having to deal with. I think sheā€™s referring to FBG heading off for hair trails, non stop wedding talk and spilling the beans about Doms news in Pelo while Dom was going through the worst time of her life.

Reactions: 33
Grace youā€™ve become a woman who grabs every single freebie going, thinks a psychic helped to find your missing cat, photoshops your pics and comes online to talk in detail about your inflamed scabby fanny (šŸ¤¢).... just pack it in girl. Get a job in Tescoā€™s or something and actually spend some time with your children and pay for your own tit. Youā€™re no insta hun and youā€™re making a pure show of yourself the last while.
As long as folk follow this skanger, as long as the swipe ups are being swiped, as long as you've all the Emmas blowing smoke up her arse.. she will continue as is. It's not going to end any time soon for free loaders like this one. It costs companys less to give freebies than it does to pay for advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh, her advertisement for Louis Copeland is piss poor. It wouldn't make me want to check them out or tell anyone else about it. She did a better job of showcasing the field šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
She has no concerns over the costs of the wedding because itā€™ll all be ad or gifted. Everything.
She completely missed the mark as to why people were angry at her. She was selective in the comments she showed. She hasnā€™t even deleted them yet. They were posted on her home page yet she addressed it on her main page hoping to drive her hard core lunatic fans over there in defence and drive up engagement more.
Thereā€™s not a hope in hell Richard Corrigan who owns Virginia lodge will give her a freebie, he is a business man and especially more so now with lost business!! Her promoting the venue will not benefit him!! From what I understand itā€™s fab and very expensive, maybe they are having a small wedding but either way sheā€™ll have to pay for it somehow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbh, her advertisement for Louis Copeland is piss poor. It wouldn't make me want to check them out or tell anyone else about it. She did a better job of showcasing the field šŸ™„
Standard for her ads then. Iā€™ve never once seen one of her ads and thought about buying from the product or from the company in fact puts me right off. Also I havenā€™t lived in Ireland for ten years and whoever reminded me of the word gowl thank you very much šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Once again she missed the point entirely. How is taking a ā‚¬500 coffee machine, showing it once on your story and not mentioning anything else about brand/location/website helping the brand? Even the post she put up showing the coffee machine in its new home with other coffee machines didnā€™t even tag the brand! That was her in her pure glee gloating over what she has and not realising how time deaf it is. How does she think she helped the brand?! We saw a few snaps, now gone, of kips unboxing it and her cleaning a shelf. Thatā€™s it!

the whole ā€œIā€™m a good person I give to charityā€ is such bullshit. Itā€™s like someone giving to an animal charity and coming home and beating their dog every night. It doesnā€™t make you a good person.

I genuinely believe that question box where she asked people share was her way of gauging what her audience is going through so she can be more relatable. Cue the rant of ā€œI have anxiety, my partner lost his job, I havenā€™t worked in monthsā€ blah blah blah isnā€™t that alot of the country at the moment unfortunately? Now suddenly grace shares this too? She is nothing but an engagement bleep, she will say and do anything to attempt to stay relevant. So thanks to everyone who responded to that question box, you gave her ideas! Sheā€™s a joke and a complete and utter glutton. Itā€™s disgusting to watch at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not into cancel culture, for Grace I'll make an exception. Please can we cancel Grace! She is a bully. She is dishonest. She has caused others to have mental health issues. She pretends to be a victim. I don't trust ANYONE linked to her. Exploiters and money grabbers who pretend to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.