Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealdeal

I know there loads here waiting on the purse to open for new followers 😅, she lost another 75 yesterday, seriously how obvious will it be to everyone if she gains a load of new followers.
Every single day her social blade is in the red. I love Instagram to do a clear out of bot accounts. I remember them doing it a good while ago and big accounts lost thousands over night. Her account would be 'interesting' after a clean out.
How can you see where she's down followers? Is it on her account?

Reactions: 2

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Soo.... is it possible she’s pregnant again? Don’t mean to be nasty, but those Copeland pictures kind of look like it. Maybe explains being in a towel all day??
I think she she looks really well in the photos 🤷‍♀️ Although the legs look a bit blurry

Dailychat

VIP Member
It's on social blade, it updates daily with a page's followers. It also shows the last 2 weeks figures so you can see Grace's following dropping day after day. The last 2 times she got to the point she's at now there was a sudden add of 1000 followers and she loses them again day by day
How can you see where she's down followers? Is it on her account?

Jans

See babyboo have a question box on their stories asking for your favourite mummybloggers and which mummybloggers have you recently unfollowed. I wonder are they doing research before they gift their Xmas bibs to all the bloggers?
They’ll probably pass on the account names to the bloggers people have unfollowed so they can block all the haterz

• Haha

Ahgoontellus

I'll see can the info be corroborated 😂🙈
Needless to say, he's back working and back on a salary

😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth
Edited - he's going out on the road to build the brand/company as a rep (not a sales rep). Soz 🙈

Last edited:

Yummum2020

I think it’s more likely the agency AR are on here and telling her . Both brands she has worked with recently have gotten people messaging them so the feedback has been very negative ! There is a community backlash against her as in - she is the only “ influencer “ I follow that gets huge negative comments when she posts anything .. so Brands are going to become aware .. so I would think it’s AR agency telling her !
It’s definitely not AR anyway. Though I would say that brands are communicating that people aren’t happy to them they wouldn’t be putting an action plan together based off of tattle. It will be mags or one of the other new crew

#cantcope

I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.
Is she the size she portrays in her pictures?

Yummum2020

Poor Sienna has been farmed out on social media by her “mother” since birth, actually more like just after conception. The poor baby won’t have a regular normal childhood. She will also be associated with that bargain basement Tallaght Kardashian wannabe. At least they got millions for having their kids births all over the Internet, Greasy got some coffee machines & a haul from Penney’s. I think I’d rather my vagina and intimate personal moments stay private for my child’s future sake. Also, funny she’s using Sienna more since Rachel Gorry has shot past her and uses interactions with her girls as content and selling points.....just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️
Please for the love of god tell me her riddled vag wasn’t actually a feature in stories around siennas birth

Malone

VIP Member
Deffo a falling out with the tallaght huns, Jens journey put up a post showing her progress, they all commented and she replied to Denise, Dominique etc but only liked grace’s comment 🙈
Can someone fill me in on the Tallaght hunz group - were Jen , Dom , Denise & Grace always friends ?