Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
The truth that she has sausage fingers, hairy lip, cant talk properly, is photoshopping her fat, her mates dont talk to her, her fella is fat, shes a lazy bitch.. the list goes on, sure she might aswell do herself in, sounds an awful waste of space altogether....
Lazy so & so seriously I have no words!!

No excuse at home all day!! Seriously she is bone idle I agree with you!!
Jesus Christ that’s manky all that dirty washing and the two of them sitting in there hole
Grace new flash that’s why you can’t pay your fucking mortgage
Bellend
Jesus Christ

Reactions: 2

Yummum2020

Who is going to get the BA role?? Mags or Zen Jen
Oooof not that’s a tricky one I mean on the one hand the cafe would be dog friendly if it was Mags as BA.. on the other who doesn’t love someone assaulting your ears and running over you in the car park it’s really a tough call

(Ps I know I’m an absolute bitch for both them comments)

I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.
Was Kipso with them

TinaGP

VIP Member
All I can see are her sausage fingers..

Sausage fingers..😉
Well, I didn’t want to say.... but yeah and they are very annoying to look out , it’s like she’s advertising them the whole time instead of the actual product 🙄

Anynews.

VIP Member
Do you think Grace ever turns down a freebie? I’ve seen people like Sinead from the beautiful truth saying she won’t accept something just for the sake of a freebie if it doesn’t really tie in with her page.. she’s mainly fashion and beauty so she only focuses on that. Grace was beauty but now she’s gifted everything from coffee machines to frozen fucking food 😂 would love to know if she ever says no
They say that but keep them for Christmas & birthday presents I bet!! 😊 I would.😂😂

Ahgoontellus

I wish companies like the laundry one would give free services to doctors and nurses working crazy shifts. Last thing they need to do when they get home is launch into the laundry. But no... give it to 2 lazy shites who are both home all day relaxing. Sick.
Is the washing being gifted????