Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I imagine they are still washing their underwear and the kids clothes, it is just that she gets so much free sweat shop clothing that she doesn't care a jot about and I bet that is what is gone to the laundrette. Nobody has enough underwear to not wash it for that long.

Reactions: 3

Madamex

VIP Member
If that's true about her talking about Dom in Pelo she's actually worse than I thought she was.

Eire

View attachment 273021
W the f is she even saying here? Does she not know the difference between woman and women. “She speaks so much wisdom & importance” 🙈 she had a “vase” impact on me. I know she’s dyslexic but she also just doesn’t bother her arse proofreading a single thing before she posts it.
So she says she is !

TinaGP

VIP Member
Yep and apparently she made the whole thing about her saying she couldn't do a live at the time because she was worried people would ask her about it.

No Grace, you won't do lives because you're terrified of people calling you out on YOUR shit.
Exactly!! She’ll never do a live 😂

Gerry o

VIP Member
She said she’s in Pelo dublin
Sorry was just so mad didn’t notice her print that says Dublin pelo is lovely 🙃
And just saw her on after the being in pelo the smirk on her face telling us all about her hair and her bangs😂 she absolutely knows we are watching her guys she’s loving it the zen is working for her!

Last edited:

Anynews.

VIP Member
The fact that Joanne Larby only has 3 threads( (correct me if I’m wrong ) and this is #14 for Grace, speaks for itself.
There are trolls, yeah.
There is also the people speaking the truth, and grace can’t handle the truth. Same as Larby, but I think she stopped buying followers? She went from 145k a few weeks ago to 141k.
So let’s see, after her spheil about “ not working“ for months and “ stressing “ about money, will her follower count go up.
It’s like really bad TV, and I can’t look away. But i can do that without following. Something big about how mean people are is coming up soon, watch this space
She’s a strange one Larby! Is that her house ? Strange lips to.

• Haha

Cupcake queenie

Forgive me - but when was the last time Grace 'shone'?

And not her 'SULA'...

Shes the least creative 'content creator' going!
What the hell is a "SULA"? sweaty upper lip, what does the "A" mean? Heard her mention it hundreds of times, maybe im missing something?