Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eire

Garlic and loads of seasoning in the scramble eggs! 🤢 be they were horrible though

• Sick
Reactions: 1

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I really wish she'd take the soother out of Haydens mouth for photos. It looks terrible.
Not criticising her parenting one bit but when you look back on photos it's nicer to see a face 👍
Is it not a bit dangerous to have the soother stuck in his mouth while on the playground rides. He could easily choke on it I would have thought

• Haha

MickyJo

Oooof not that’s a tricky one I mean on the one hand the cafe would be dog friendly if it was Mags as BA.. on the other who doesn’t love someone assaulting your ears and running over you in the car park it’s really a tough call

(Ps I know I’m an absolute bitch for both them comments)
Running you over in a car park what 👀

Feckoffcorona

100% . Very sneaky , brace yourselves for more pretend anxihee posts

Down 400 followers this month but still at 176, I think she gets the purse out once it hits 175
How do you buy followers? just curious, I've only heard of that since being on here.

Therealdeal

It's on social blade, it updates daily with a page's followers. It also shows the last 2 weeks figures so you can see Grace's following dropping day after day. The last 2 times she got to the point she's at now there was a sudden add of 1000 followers and she loses them again day by day
Oh very good must check it out thanks for sharing....she's some wagon!!!

Fishy4

Sorry to put this hear guys but does anyone remember the name/Instagram of the psychic that FBG mentioned a few months back. She's Irish and has like a two year waiting list. I've been scrolling for hours and can't fecin find her name!!