Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starmybar

First time poster. Re the creche fees. If krips lost him job, thry can apply to the NCS for change in circumstance and have an assessment based on last 4weeks, if she didn't earn much last year(declaring being on maternity leave for 6months and undeclared earnings maybe. And him being laid off do only pup for 4weeeks. They might get a fair subsidy. More if she said her 4wk income was down also!! That subsidy is valid for 6 months..my creche fees halfed for 6 months this year due to mat leave and being unemployed for 2 month so only worked 4 months in 2019.

Reactions: 3

Sayit4real

VIP Member
On a serious note her wedding venue is a very nice expansive venue ! I doubt they have ever dealt with the likes of her and his tattoos!

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Why isn't the other side distorted? It looks like all I put the ring around has been airbrushed as no reflection like the opposite side with her jumper reflection. She maybe flattened her tummy area.

If its because its bevelled, why isn't the door on the left distorted. Surely it's bevelled all the way around and not just on the right side also no reflection of her jeans in the picture past the belt, looks like her tummy flattened maybe.
Because you're not looking at it straight on. It's the way the camera is angled. It's bevelled all the way around. You can even see it in the next story of herself and Chris.

Inflating the numbers perhaps. Bit of ego self-massage - be interesting to see now if BFG starts cooking her own dinners or, god forbid, cooks him his dinner 😳

Oh good shout - no mention obviously?
Nothing. How ridiculous of the company even remotely factored in graces profile in giving him a job, it didn't exactly help him raise thar much on that cycle he did.

Here for news

Chatty Member
If I have two loads worth I think I have let it build up, 7 bags  I would love to know is the amount actually exaggerated just to talked about here?? Probably not but just thinking