Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sierralou

Sorry to put this hear guys but does anyone remember the name/Instagram of the psychic that FBG mentioned a few months back. She's Irish and has like a two year waiting list. I've been scrolling for hours and can't fecin find her name!!
Fiona Faery maybe? All the insta ones are on about her. Rachel Gorry and So sue ect

Reactions: 1

Daisy03

I use them myself for my dry clean only bits and sometimes bedlinen alone which I get done when my dryer decides it wants to have a fit it’s 15 quid for two sets of sheets. So I can only image the price of the shite she’s sent off
Those are crazy prices!

Yeah, they aren't just insta friends. They are home friends. Jens parents house is directly behind Grace's mams house, and I think they may have even gone to playschool together. I think maybe they were all in school together - along with a few others who aren't part of the Tallah-Insta-hunz brigade.

I think Ali D (G plus 3) was also in their year or maybe a year or two below them? But that's how they know each other.
Ali Dee wasn't in their school but the rest were in school together

Is she copying Dominique with the sage thing wasn't she saying she did it only a week ago.
That's exactly what I thought. I know nothing about this stidd but didn't Dominique do it when there was a new moon? What it's called a new moon ritual I would have tjought? 🎑

That's exactly what I thought. I know nothing about this stuff but didn't Dominique do it when there was a new moon? Why it's called a new moon ritual I would have thought? 🎑

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. Must have been a falling out...🙄
I had a look none of them liked her pieta house post and then I went into “ following “ and she is still following them but when I go into “ followers “ none of them are there ?! So are they not following her any more ??

I had a look none of them liked her pieta house post and then I went into “ following “ and she is still following them but when I go into “ followers “ none of them are there ?! So are they not following her any more ??
EDIT: I can see some of them are I don’t know why IG is like that ! If I go onto their page she is in their “ following “ list

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Maybe we should all contact Yaundry and nominate someone like ‘thecursingnurse’ to get free laundry instead of this waster?

P.S. Whats Gracers going to do now she can’t get her extensions out and her grey roots done? Stay tuned....
She will still be able to as restrictions don’t come in until Wednesday midnight

Thump

VIP Member
Is it not a bit dangerous to have the soother stuck in his mouth while on the playground rides. He could easily choke on it I would have thought
I don’t know the brand she uses but I suspect they are designed not to be able to be swallowed assuming she is using the correct size for his age. I know my daughter’s soothers are.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
What the hell is a "SULA"? sweaty upper lip, what does the "A" mean? Heard her mention it hundreds of times, maybe im missing something?
I was thinking that myself when i typed it 😂 not a notion whst the A is for but thats what she calls it.... hang on is it sweaty upper lip Area?!

Edt - poster above has clarified 😅