Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yummum2020

EED8DBD2-0F58-4651-BD35-3EA78587EDC3.png

Is this cunt taking the fucking piss!

Honestly I wish to fuck we had the ability to report her and have her fined. If she had two fucking brain cells to rub together she would have not taken her fat photoshopped arse into the shelbourne. Or into the fucking hovel in the woods. Or be around her fucking simple “friends”. The sooner the better this utter fucking gobshite has covid on her doorstep hate to say this but I hope she gets it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Bambini

Grace you’ve become a woman who grabs every single freebie going, thinks a psychic helped to find your missing cat, photoshops your pics and comes online to talk in detail about your inflamed scabby fanny (🤢).... just pack it in girl. Get a job in Tesco’s or something and actually spend some time with your children and pay for your own shit. You’re no insta hun and you’re making a pure show of yourself the last while.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dailychat

VIP Member
I thought she was ripping the piss out of Grace with that post. She dead right too. Those prices for a feckin zoom call, get a grip. 🙄

Once again she missed the point entirely. How is taking a €500 coffee machine, showing it once on your story and not mentioning anything else about brand/location/website helping the brand? Even the post she put up showing the coffee machine in its new home with other coffee machines didn’t even tag the brand! That was her in her pure glee gloating over what she has and not realising how time deaf it is. How does she think she helped the brand?! We saw a few snaps, now gone, of kips unboxing it and her cleaning a shelf. That’s it!

the whole “I’m a good person I give to charity” is such bullshit. It’s like someone giving to an animal charity and coming home and beating their dog every night. It doesn’t make you a good person.

I genuinely believe that question box where she asked people share was her way of gauging what her audience is going through so she can be more relatable. Cue the rant of “I have anxiety, my partner lost his job, I haven’t worked in months” blah blah blah isn’t that alot of the country at the moment unfortunately? Now suddenly grace shares this too? She is nothing but an engagement whore, she will say and do anything to attempt to stay relevant. So thanks to everyone who responded to that question box, you gave her ideas! She’s a joke and a complete and utter glutton. It’s disgusting to watch at this stage.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The thing that bothers me most about the the gifted box thing is not even a thank you. The greedy hands rummaging through it and no manners 🙄
Just pawing through it to see what else is in there. The greed. Also that ring looks far too small for her finger, surely that can’t be comfortable? Jaysussss
Anyway this will be her later
1602884728939.jpeg

• Haha
Her latest story about tan is why people are sick to death of her... zero brand loyalty... only when being paid or gifted ... st tropez was THE best tan ever.

Now shes not a brand ambassador... shes working with a new tan

As I said before... she would talk about anything and say it's the best thing ever... once shes being paid...

ZERO INTEGRITY ....ZERO

Reactions: 33

Pianogal

Ah lads!!!!
The new level of laziness has reached “just wearing a towel” id say H&M are only too delighted they sent her all the free clothes now only to discover she just wears towels!!!
Like who in the name of jaysus is influenced by this person!!!
I feel incredibly sorry for her children, locked in baby jail on a beautiful sunny Sunday while mammy slobs around the house in a towel all day.... more than likely waiting for a Hangover to pass, and read up on how to make gin cocktails as she plans on entertaining half her estate!!!!!

I’m embarrassed for her life!

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I would have had a lot more respect for her if she had been truthful about the worry and stress when Kips lost his job.
She says she wants to talk about the real issues. So why not be truthful with her viewers. Instead it looked like Covid was just a passing incident in her life.
The Rest of us had the worry but we had her trying to plug us all these expensive gifts when no one has the money for that shit now.
She has never recognised that half of Ireland are on the bread line from Covid.
She remained in her fantasy land of self care, me time, and cat naps.

• Heart

Ladyluck12

I just checked out Jens story and she is just so much more relatable than Grace.
She seems like such a genuine person, she stuck to her weight loss journey and looks amazing, she is a full time work single mother and is killing it every day.

How exactly is she “supporting” a small business by getting free coffees from then accepting a €400 coffee machine that she didn’t need? That is the complete opposite of support. That’s taking the piss. She thinks by tagging them on her story she’s supporting them but showing them true support would be putting your hand in your own pocket and helping them that way. What an idiot.
On another note I really think there’s something up with her and Dom. Dom hasn’t liked one single post of hers since July. 👀
Lounging about in a towel all day. Give me fucking strength.
Absolutely agree with you RE Dom. Dom said last night that she’s only finding out things now that were only brought to her attention that she’s having to deal with. I think she’s referring to FBG heading off for hair trails, non stop wedding talk and spilling the beans about Doms news in Pelo while Dom was going through the worst time of her life.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
“Live everyday like it’s your last”. Really??? Really??? So sitting in a towel, on your phone, ignoring your kids while they play in baby jail is how you would live your last day on earth? Get a grip Grace! Does she even realise what she posts anymore?

And Sharon from Frog Prince must be stone broke because she gives away the bulk of her business for free! Shes an awful fool! Now being associated with Grace is probably a ploy to get more work from the likes of people that Grace has following her. People spend big on their weddings and she probably realises there’s more to the market than top bloggers and tacky footballers wives’ weddings! When I got married I did everything myself. Absolutely everything! The sense of achievement was unbelievable when I brought my ideas to reality! Now it still cost me big time but it was def cheaper and more original than draped fairy light curtains, cherry blossom trees and an LED dance floor. Not dissing that if that’s what you like but that is literally all Frog Prince does.

• Haha

Tea&Chats

There is no way that Grace donates to charity on a weekly basis and does not shout about it from the rooftops. Sorry but she does not seem like that type of person at all. (Taking the Smyths voucher etc.)

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I dont know how much clothes you all own but mysellf nor the kids would have a stitch to wear if I had 7 baskets of dirty laundry 😂🙈

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
They can only have a max of 15 people dining outside and they are giving the tables to these freeloaders. Says it all. What about Joe soap who can’t get a table anywhere for lunch after working all week?!

Malone

VIP Member
Sure we all knew Kips was let go , hardly news . Still doesn’t explain why the kids are fucked out to crèche every day and they both sit on their holes all day .

Madamex

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 I'm screaming about St Tropez. So they obviously dropped her due to all of the negative feedback but dopey is trying to claim it was due to covid. She was a BA for about a wet week! Doesn't make sense Grace sorry. I'm delighted for her.

So now her plan is to do a bare all tanning video for the new brand so that if the brand receives any negative feedback it'll be because its just evil trolls who don't want to see plus size bodies. You're fooling no one!!

Also Grace would like us all to remember that contacting brands with negative feedback never affects her contracts 😂😂😂 yeah right.

I really hope Tesco have dropped her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tea&Chats

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. What can we expect today from lazy grace. A fun filled day of freebies I guess. She must be shattered after working yesterday. She'll probably spend the day in that towel again.
The gowl in the towel who slaps make up on with a trowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32