Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Trying to cut back on dairy for my gutttttt” 😂😂 emphasising those Ts. So basically even though she loves St Tropez she won’t be using it anymore as she’s no longer a ba, ie proof as regards her totally lack of credibility. Seriously the amount of washing!! How long has that been piling up for?!! I have 3 kids and when my ONE laundry basket is even three quarters full I’m chucking on a wash. Yep we all fall behind sometimes but that’s just gross. Whoever is getting paid to do that washing isn’t getting paid nearly enough

Reactions: 25

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The cah will walk up the isle as ring bearer, hopefully he'll manage to get it to the top without making a break for it!!🤣🤣

• Haha
At 1.30 in the morning she posts how much she loves Karen koster
Few red wines id say
No doubt the neighbours were over for a few drinks but the spineless bitch won’t post that cause she’s mother Teresa now “thinking” about everyone “effected” by covid. If you have to hide something Grace then maybe you shouldn’t be doing it. Do as Grace says, not as she does.

Kellsb13

Grace and kips will be doing pop up weddings from the booh of yer cars! No church no problem! Zen jen to be the celebrant and will have the cars stinking of incense 🤣

• Haha

Mfuh

Okay seriously! Every fucking Monday she’s off getting something done for her me time! Now she can’t even fuxking manage a washin!! Her crying on the other week trying to justify the bloody coffee machines and on about Chris losing his job! Umm maybe if Chris lost his job you could take ur kids out of creche and look after them yourselves to save money and also if you decide to use creche maybe then get your jobs like the washing done!!!!! She BOILS my blood!!!!!! Totally not a real indication of what mum life really is! Don’t know how she would do what most of us do and work and care for our kids and do our house work and never get me time! RANT over! She’s just taking the piss!!!!

• Heart

Mudmasque

Sure how would ya have time for laundry when you've a full morning of 'healing' followed by an Indian head massage. I can't even anymore. I think I'll have to stop watching out of curiosity as she just pisses me off no end. She's about as relatable as a unicorn, lives in a fantasy world!

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Bloody hell..another shop to avoid..Louis Copeland giving these wasters freebies..talk about dragging a prestigious brand down🙈🙈

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Ahh fuck off grace
I’m doing a video for this coffee machine 🤬🤬 only because it was suggested here
This is the nicest coffee I ever made
She is just laughable at this stage in the game

• Haha

Steel Magnolia

I've had it now. The lure of "message for free mental health advice" was really a ploy to get everyone on her page for the big reveal?! And she admitted it herself! She used a story where she was talking about people's mental health to say she had something exciting coming...and low and behold, there it is. She is an absolute disgrace. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She is the most evil and conniving bitch I have ever come across, she actually has no soul! I am actually livid! If her bots don't see this and unfollow her, I don't know what to say.

Quote of the century from disGrace: "There's nothing I can do for anyone, only myself." Wow, fucking inspiring you soulless twat. Oh and don't bother asking for my therapists deets because she actually doesn't exist, it's all a ploy. I don't even fucking have one! It's all just pretend because I am a scamming, lying skanger.

Attachments

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
See Jen and Dominique are off for a girly morning today.. no mention of Grace 🤭
Just looked at Jens journeys story I’ve never watched her before - she’s so normal !!! Invited for free facials before but can’t because she has a child . No wonder they can’t relate to Grace I’d say they’re like 😱 at her with the amount of me time .

Anynews.

VIP Member
Why would you bring them to a suit fitting? It’s a genuine question

Anybody I know who was temporarily laid off, made redundant or had hours cut took a mortgage payment break. It makes sense to do that instead of using redundancy as you don’t know when you’ll get another job and need that money to tide you over
I don’t follow her and don’t have a clue about the BF, but by the look of the two of these if their was work on the bed they would sleep on the floor!! Lazy looking pair! I could imagine him on the Xbox all day!!

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I think she is gonna be one of those people who ends up having a Gastric Bypass/Sleeve. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having those done if you genuinely struggle to lose weight and your health is at risk. But she will have it done because she’s just too lazy to diet and exercise. And she’ll take all the praise and love people telling her how amazing she looks as if she’s worked super hard!

Oh and obviously it will be gifted! #gastricbypass #contenhhh

• Heart
  • Haha

Ahgoontellus

She found a buhher fly
Good for you little butterfly. Get the fuck away from your captor. Poor aul Bucko hasn't had the same luck 🤣

Also, her grasp of English is absolutely horrific. Multiple mistakes in almost every story

• Haha

heididub

“Follow guidelines and protect each other” is she taking the piss? Grace wouldn’t know a guideline if it hit her in the face. Has family from kildare over during level 3. Making non essential trips left right and centre and even said the other day “I went to pennys for a non essential homeware trip”. Cop the fuck on Grace people have family members dying alone 🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She was super selective on the comments she shared?? Thankfully the majority calling her out are still there, but it's hard to believe that she didn't 'notice' them for 3 days?? Bollocks!!