Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
So she’s putting up with this shit the last 9 years and has questioned why she is still going it
Ahh grace it’s greed it’s the freebies and not having to do an actual real 9 to 5 a real life job 🤭
Let’s be honest you do sweet fuck all if you had to take a mortgage break go look for a real job
There was plenty of companies taking on staff during covid
Your just lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
While the rest of the nation is reeling from Michael’s announcement I’m picturing Grace upstairs listening to some koombaya shite in a waft or smoke inhaling incense and her own dairy farts oblivious to the world around her

• Haha

Insta$hite

Lads, I'm no oil painting but every time I look at her the term 'resting bitch face' pops into my head.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
I’d say Louis loved seeing him come in with those tattoos again not slating anyone with tattoos just his are awful
A friend of mine was getting married a few years ago, same sex marriage, one of the brides went into that shop to get a suit made, only to be told by himself when he had a look at her that their suits are very expensive.
She took her custom elsewhere and got a very expensive suit made by someone else.

• Wow
  • Angry

Yummum2020

Ah Bonnie 😂 it’s so unfortunate that you’re head is so far up Cunt waffles hole to see her for what she truly is. You’re right mamas do need a good coffee but not grace as tbf I wouldn’t call her a mama more a part time jail guard ☺

5B02DCCE-54C5-4D89-9F0A-C1D308E01EA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Grace preaching about taking responsibility for our own actions.... Yet off she goes to get the hair done and off to Balbriggan now for am essential reflexology I'm sure.... Makes my blood boil Jesus Christ

• Angry

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Christ on a bike.
What does she be doing.
Kids in creche.
Both unemployed.
All out for food all weekend, not even a coffee made at home.
Takeaways, meditation, hairdressers, beauty......
And she can't manage a few minutes to load a washing machine and a dryer.
She needs a dose of reality and a good kick up the hole.

Reactions: 27

Quackers

VIP Member
I genuinely never knew content creating was a thing until the booh video.
Gosh remember the time we used to just take photos of things that meant something to us ...... happy times. It’s just all bullshit now isn’t it.

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Im nearly 40, but christ on a bike if my mother seen that she would be straight round my house and not to do the washing either, but to give me an earwigging after she had knocked some sense into me.
Sending your crusty knickers away for some poor soul to wash.
Its disgusting, its not like you work full time and are run off your feet, how you let it build up to that extent. Obviously gifted far too many clothes
After her healing this morning she felt the best version of her, how about getting the best outta your washing machine an using it, she could of stuck on a load before she pissed off to the woods.

Oh and you dont still have a "bump" woman you have a belly. i have one myself and but im only 41 months post partum so hoping it disappears soon, although i love food, which i pay for myself. All this talk being dropped cos of Corona,good excuse, my opinion is you were dropped cos your add was pathetic and the tan looked awful.

Last edited:

Sayit4real

VIP Member
GUYS oh my god QUICKLY! Greasy has shown us all how to make scrambled eggs!!! FINALLY!! as NONE of us knew how to do this at all before and we were really confused... The main thing is loads of horrific seasoning , Oah milk , and then LOADS AND LOADS of fatty butter on a pan... just for that EXTRA weight loss LOADS of butter now girls.... OH MY God WOW! she truly is the queen of queens this is ground breaking monumental content.. its amazing. SEE GUYS she neeedssss the 3 coffee machines as she is gifting us all this AMAZING content... THANK YOU GRACE! wow ... incredible. go lie down you deserve it.

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
That TikToc dance that she has sienna doing makes me so sad 😞 I don’t think any 4 year old should see TikToc videos let alone have their mammy make them dance along to one 🙄 I think children should be kept away from these things as long as possible!
4 year old working and her parents haven’t done a days work in months. I do feel quite sad looking at it too, she is an innocent young child, she shouldn’t be made perform like that to keep the 💵 rolling in. Her parents should be protecting her from that kind of attention and exposure, a 4 yo doesn’t sign up for it.

Jennymac

VIP Member
It's a joke telling us to stick to the guidelines, eh grace you do know what they are limit your contacts dont meet up with people, she has had different people over last weekend on different nights gone to dundrum out to zen jen and into the shelbourne and gods knows where else in 7 days

It drives me mad, as someone who is spiritual and believes in the power or meditation, it drives me mad when someone like grace comes along and tries to use it to be trendy. Real spirituality comes from within us it comes from inner peace and happiness, you can light all the incense and burn all the sage you want but unless its done with a pure heart and pure intention your wasting your matches . Graces vulgar display of all her meaningless coffee machines and crap throughout her house contradicts everything she is trying to promote genuine peace and happiness does not come from 50 bottles of perfume, 100 free shopping bags or anything else. She needs to get back to basics and do a physical clear out aswell as a mental one and if zennifer was any use thisnis what she would be advising her. No amount of healing or meditation can help if your coming home to a house that looks like a skip. Feng sui the shit outta ur life grace

• Heart

Jollyolly

I'm sure Louis Copeland, the bespoke menswear designer, is delighted to see her shilling Penney's tatt just days after accepting hundreds of euros worth of free clothing from their business.
Obviously I'm not suggesting that she dress the kids in designer clothes, but jesus she has zero brand loyalty.

Honestly if someone offered to take a shit in her garden for free she'd let them. And have Dan around filming them as they crimp the turd out of their arse.

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
Deluded . Most of us still at work and she has a singing bowl out . I can’t cope .

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

It's her work ethics that bother me. I couldn't less if she was round, square or triangle shaped, but when companies are paying her to promote their products it would be nice to see more than a quick filtered to death photo.
She gave no information on where the Bear Market coffee shop was!
The Alex? I've no idea if it's a budget lunch or a high end treat?
Grace is a walking advertisement for everything from clothes, food, coffee ect but doesn't actually do her job correctly 99% of the time.
She has zero brand loyalty! Case in point Sienna with the Costa cup, yes you can say "cop on" but that's Grace's job! You wouldn't see Ali Dee letting a photo of Georgia holding a GHD instead of a Voduz go up on her insta!

• Heart
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times 🥴 not my idea of fun

Last edited:
  • Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
Well that’s the best thing she said in ages about deleting her Instagram . Go ahead ... please 👌🏻 Maybe ... you might then have to zoom yourself into the real world like the rest of us !

• Heart

ArdeeGal

Lads I have that white hamper with the tan handles, and it holds some amount of clothes like, but to have SEVEN of the same size all full with unwashed, dirty clothes?!? She’s a manky bitch.

Sorry a lazy, manky bitch. Just goes to show how much free clothes and shite she’s getting if she can go for so long without having to put a bloody wash on. 🤯