Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's def not normal to still be banging on about an ex boyfriend from 15 yrs ago!!! Anyway the hypocrisy of her telling everyone to stay safe is just beyond. What an absolute dose of shite she is!🙈

Reactions: 27

DPG

No I didn’t think that, she’s right some places are taking the piss with the prices for a zoom call. Not a bother to grace to advertise it but she wouldn’t put her hand in her pocket and pay herself for it..
Grace got paid €1000 for that Santa add. Whether or not that income will be declared by her is anyone’s guess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Steel Magnolia

So she was looking after 'media' for the day? So basically going around and taking pictures? Is this in exchange for them doing her wedding? She's a cute hoor!

Lads, the boxes of "candy". Lucozade, jellies...pure and utter rubbish! I'm sorry now but no wonder she's the weight she is. What poor habits to instill on your children. The healthiest thing she cooks is scrambled eggs and even they are loaded with butter and cheese. You can drink all the oah milk you like, Grace, but it's fuck all good with everything else you're shoving down your gob.

HawTEA

EC16A6F9-4112-480A-9587-E74D32E54ECA.jpeg

Now Karen love, it’s in here so she’ll be shamed into popping the link up for ye, mustn’t be an AF or her greedy hole would have been on ye like a hot snot

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I can’t believe she mentioned they’ve been on a mortgage break. Surely his redundancy money would have covered the repayments for a few months.

It just shows how much she is gifted and that she doesn’t seem to actually get money for most of her ads that she is doing lately.

I’d say marketing budgets have been slashed so instead of being paid a fee, she is just getting freebies and press packs etc. It’s probably cheaper for companies to give away free stock than pay cash as the chances are they will have more left over stock anyway.

• Angry

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m counting down the minutes until Grace comes on and finds a way to make Rosie’s news all about herself

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
These are their prices;

considering the amount she has sent off well over €100!! Probably a lot more! What on earth is she doing with her day that she can’t possibly put a few loads on? Laziness of the highest order.

• Wow

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is Ali Dee on the beg for a Santa trip 🙄
No I didn’t think that, she’s right some places are taking the piss with the prices for a zoom call. Not a bother to grace to advertise it but she wouldn’t put her hand in her pocket and pay herself for it..

When will this 'influencer' train end.. the amount of free stuff they get is collosel.... ali d even says she doesnt show even half of it.... so imagine the actual amount they get...

This pandemic has really shown what this influencer shit it
..they get shit.. then more shit... and more...then show us some shit...

How is that helpful to anyone during this pandemic especially... I feel not 1 of them has bloody read the room and said no thanks... I wont take take take from businesses ... but no.. they take ... really leaves a horrible taste In my mouth

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What if Instagram went down in the morning, or if they decided they no longer wanted people making money off their app, or if they decided they wanted a cut of influencer earnings. What the hell would Grace do? Would people actually bother following her over to another platform? I can’t imagine being so dependant on an app in order to ensure I earn a wage. She has zero backup plan. She literally just clicks in, sells, advertises, and clicks out. If the app was to fall off the face of the earth in the morning she’d be fucked

Beebles

VIP Member
Shes saying she didnt work for months..surely she means years..wouldnt know a days work if it slapped her in the face🤣🤣🙄🙄And saying she buys "machines" as gifts for family...really🤔🤔🤔Still not answering the comments of why she cant donate one to charity....
Like she “bought” Anne that TV from currys 😂

• Haha

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
This shit of if you pull someone in their shit being called a troll is just producing and generation of snowflakes.

If I was being a bitch, the husband, my friends and family pick me up on it and tell me to cop on.

The whole, it’s nice to be nice. You can’t always get along with everyone. But constructive criticism is needed to guide you in where you went or will go wrong. But I would accept constructive criticism if it meant it helped me.

Grace is beyond molly-coddled. If you look sideways at her, she cries troll.
Wee Grace is never wrong in her head.

no one is perfect but she really thinks she is. She has no idea what it’s like to work a full time job, have kids, look after a house and then the bonus stuff as well.
She grinds my gears. I honestly think they need to be called out for their bullshit with you being labelled a troll.

Ahgoontellus

😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth

• Wow
  • Sick

Ahgoontellus

Not fat shaming (AT ALL) but might she be pregnant again? From the side when she walked into the shop she looked it. The belt sure isn't helping her.

Malone

VIP Member
I’d say she’s seething she has to do a video now after being called out ! Lazy lump thought she could get the machine for free and do nothing

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She is a joke.. broke all the rules and now asking people to pull together.
To emphasise her point she uses Denise in Pelo, who partly organised a shit show in Belfast which brought every z lister out and back to Dublin and beyond.
The best thing she could do now is to shut the fuck up.

And so smug that she got her hair appointment in, she can’t hide the smugness

Bingbongding

👋 Grace. Stop having a nose here for contenh ideas. Tattle is not for market research. Tattle is not a focus group with free ideas and suggestions. We see through you. We see the fakeness. We see the laziness. We see the greed. We see the bullying. We see the sulky face. We see the lies. We see the conveniently timed anxiehee and crocodile tears. We see the manipulation of your followers. We see the scam and the sham.

• Heart