Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Did anyone else cringe seeing her greedy chubby fingers reaching through the boxes of sweets 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Thump

VIP Member
The truth that she has sausage fingers, hairy lip, cant talk properly, is photoshopping her fat, her mates dont talk to her, her fella is fat, shes a lazy bitch.. the list goes on, sure she might aswell do herself in, sounds an awful waste of space altogether.....
There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here making any such statements, don’t try to go down that line just so Grace can then have an anxiety attack and tell everyone that Tattle users told her to do herself in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
“Live everyday like it’s your last”. Really??? Really??? So sitting in a towel, on your phone, ignoring your kids while they play in baby jail is how you would live your last day on earth? Get a grip Grace! Does she even realise what she posts anymore?

And Sharon from Frog Prince must be stone broke because she gives away the bulk of her business for free! Shes an awful fool! Now being associated with Grace is probably a ploy to get more work from the likes of people that Grace has following her. People spend big on their weddings and she probably realises there’s more to the market than top bloggers and tacky footballers wives’ weddings! When I got married I did everything myself. Absolutely everything! The sense of achievement was unbelievable when I brought my ideas to reality! Now it still cost me big time but it was def cheaper and more original than draped fairy light curtains, cherry blossom trees and an LED dance floor. Not dissing that if that’s what you like but that is literally all Frog Prince does.
HILARIOUS Facey saying live every day as if its your last..same girl who spends every day SLOBBING around the house & dumping her kids into care whilst doing so..dont make me laugh😡😡

• Haha

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.
I genuinely think you should complain.

Bambini

I can’t believe both her kids go to crèche, her and her husband are both at home all day and NEITHER of them can stick on a wash? Dirtbags 🤢

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She kept looking away from the camera as she was talking about not being a BA for San Tropez due to COVID. It looks like she was talking shite. Also the fact she said she was promoting a new brand straight away seems like a bit of a dig at San Tropez. Would have thought she would be a bit more sensitive about it.

7 bags of laundry is disgusting. The is only 4 of them and would she not be washing Hayden’s clothes every week at least.

Siobs

VIP Member
I know it’s only minor but something that really drives me mad is her calling her fringe bangs!! When did that come into Ireland? I heard Laura Cunningham at it too 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Sage

Tbh, her advertisement for Louis Copeland is piss poor. It wouldn't make me want to check them out or tell anyone else about it. She did a better job of showcasing the field 🙄

littlebananafairy

So she is worried about money and sends her laundry out to be done, despite having a state of the art machine? Sure, Grace. The sign of people really cutting back and living life on the gritty never-never.

Steel Magnolia

And u know she had the biggest ever panic attack of her life today & Krispy pulled her out of it. She did in her hole
The whole mental health chat and question box today was a ploy to increase engagement on her account for the Copeland announcement! There's nothing wrong with her!

And again: "my therapist said I can't name her because she can't take on anymore clients". She's worried about being caught out in her lies! Does she even have a therapist?

• Angry

123asdf

imagine the smell. She actually has no shame. Grace if your reading this you really need to evaluate how you spend you're time. Off playing with a witch doctor in the woods when there's that much rotten clothes hanging around your house can not be healthy for you or your family. What sort of example is that showing to your kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Steel Magnolia

Troll level 💯 with the spelling mistakes
The tagging everyone and their mothers...🙄 The girl just REEKS of desperation! And with everyone she tags there's some lame story to personalise the relationship and say how it's affected HER. A person can never just be amazing in their own right, it always has to come back to Grace.

I've said it before - this woman is becoming more and more irrelevant and doesn't have the talent or the motivation to adapt and be successful in an ever-changing industry. Clinging off the likes of Lydia Millen and Amanda Byram isn't going to help her.

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
She might even come on personally and do the usual “What is wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves ! Do you want your daughters to grow up like you” bla bla bla bla , poor me , I’m just a greedy fucker and I don’t like ye all sussing that out , so I’ll blame ye 🙄🤮

HawTEA

Poor Sienna has been farmed out on social media by her “mother” since birth, actually more like just after conception. The poor baby won’t have a regular normal childhood. She will also be associated with that bargain basement Tallaght Kardashian wannabe. At least they got millions for having their kids births all over the Internet, Greasy got some coffee machines & a haul from Penney’s. I think I’d rather my vagina and intimate personal moments stay private for my child’s future sake. Also, funny she’s using Sienna more since Rachel Gorry has shot past her and uses interactions with her girls as content and selling points.....just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I’d say Louis loved seeing him come in with those tattoos again not slating anyone with tattoos just his are awful