Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTEA

Only this week the fella decided he wanted to have a romantic stay there.....well I feel like the fucker jinxed me because moon head mongey is there now and I’m at home with antibiotic induced thrush. She’s put me off going there now and only for she didn’t get a freebie from Canesten is why I bought it 😂 There’s no part of my life she hasn’t infected, now when my (hippy) mother is meditating with her sound bowl I get irrationally angry 😂 they ain’t cheap either so nice to know Zenny is coping well gaslighting sad people desperate for help with her hocus pocus of emptying their pockets while they stare into a candle

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mac life

Why can she not throw a wash on b4 she goes to bed at night or first thing in morning. How could u let the washing build up like that, now that is beyond lazy

Jennymac

VIP Member
Jesus that one is delusional guards called for calling someone out. The guards wouldnt even come to our estate when kids where throwing fireworks around 😂😂😂

• Haha
Do you think Grace ever turns down a freebie? I’ve seen people like Sinead from the beautiful truth saying she won’t accept something just for the sake of a freebie if it doesn’t really tie in with her page.. she’s mainly fashion and beauty so she only focuses on that. Grace was beauty but now she’s gifted everything from coffee machines to frozen fucking food 😂 would love to know if she ever says no
She doesn't even say thanks for the stuff she does get I doubt no is in her vocabulary.

• Haha

hubbub1

Feel sorry for Louis Copeland. Their bread and butter is wedding suits for grooms etc and work suits for professionals. Neither of those are in demand at the moment. They are obviously trying to do whag they can to get people in but jesus Crisps and Grabby are more Michael Guineys than Louis Copeland 🙄😂😂

More michael guineys omg I am crying laughing at that nearly woke the kids up, thank you for the laugh it was badly needed 😂😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’ll still manage to farm the kids out to whoever will have them under the guise of “childcare”, despite them being in crèche full time. Nothing gets in the way of Grace’s me time, restrictions be damned! Her life will not change, it hasn’t so far and it’s not going to. She hasn’t a clue what’s even going on in the world I’d say. Too interested in herself to be interested in anything else

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does she not see the contradiction of going on about weight, weight loss, fitting back into old clothes, getting steps up and then constantly promoting junk food!???? Give me strength!!

Dublife2030

Watched doms stories today, Jen and Denise treated her to a massage, no sign of Grace. I think the OG tallaght hunzo's are definitely all not on the best terms.
When will Zen Jen get her bridesmaid invite?!

emmaj123

Wonder does the gowl towel get hand washed in the singing bowl?!

Thread title: Greasy Grace burning sage, washing sent out, you should act your age!

Although I still just like the gowl in the towel for the thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
I know there loads here waiting on the purse to open for new followers 😅, she lost another 75 yesterday, seriously how obvious will it be to everyone if she gains a load of new followers.
Every single day her social blade is in the red. I love Instagram to do a clear out of bot accounts. I remember them doing it a good while ago and big accounts lost thousands over night. Her account would be 'interesting' after a clean out.

🎶There’s some snores in dis house

Get a bucket and a mop
Me house is in a flop

I don’t cook
I don't clean
Would yiz stop bein’ so mean?

When Me kids are ouh da door
I’ll go lay on Zen’s floor

I drink me coffee all day long
Me tree-free machines make dem strong

I’ll chewtorial me plah’
Jus how many Tymes is dah?

Whatchu got?
I’ll take da lot
I don’t buy it
But I’ll try it
I don’t pay- theres no way

All dis talkin bouh me gee
It’s just me anx-i-ih-Heeeee

I need some chill time
Need some me time

Nothing for it
You can be sure of it

I’m takin to the bed
Yes I’m taking to me bedddddddd

Bloody hell🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AnnaBanana, I wish I knew you on insta, you deserve 176k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Yayyyy more free sweets that's what she needs.
BIG WEIGHT LOSS coming !! BIG ! HUGE MASSIVE weight loss -‘it’s the singing bowl the sweets the coffees and all the amazing content guys !!! She is a weight loss guru! Next she will be liftstyle sports BA ! Awww I hope she gets a weight loss book so we can all learn her tricks !

Anynews.

VIP Member
So, I’m absolutely not condoning Grace or any other influencers for that matter, because I find the majority of them hard to take. BUT, having worked in Hospitality throughout this pandemic, sadly these hotels are turning to influencers out of sheer desperation, particularly in Dublin. The reality is that occupancy has been so low for them all, they’re all desperately trying to find any low cost marketing tool that might work, because marketing budgets have been pretty much stripped to zero, with huge pressure on the remaining hotel staff that have held on to jobs.
I understand myself how poxy annoying it is seeing these influencers swanning in for their free stays and lunches (have dealt with enough of them over the years and they’re nightmares) but if we all boycott these hotels because they’ve had an influencer in, that’s only punishing the hotel staff..and punishing them after an influencer has got their freebie!
And by the way, I don’t work for the Alex in case anyone suggests!! 😂 anyway, bit off topic but just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one!
Well that hotel could of pick a better person. The only thing she has influenced me Not to do is never buy a coffee machine, never go to that hotel, never darken Louis Coplands door, never buy crap sweets in a box or bag.. need I go on..

Last edited:

Juleslmc

How can she possibly think that people being disgusted at her taking another free coffee machine is bullying though. If that's her plan, she doesn't even deserve the 1 brain cell in there to keep here breathing. 🙄
Because a narcissist will always rationalize their actions to make themselves feel better. And of course she got one or two comments telling people to #bekind on the comments section and they saw no problem with having 3 coffee machines. Along with her family validating her that people are just jealous. That’s all she needs to run with the I’m right and everyone who is disgusted by her is wrong.

She did the same thing today by posting the comment to her question that said ‘ I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to be asking this question’. She takes what she wants to hear and runs the narrative to suit her herself. She really is a dangerous piece of work.

• Heart