Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Ah she’s having a laugh, her rant earlier about having to take a mortgage break Now she’s “going a bit mad” on cheap shite online ! Nonsense , just like her little phase last year that she was doing “re-wearing” her clothes. That lasted all of about 48 hours

Reactions: 29

TritonvilleGal

The thing that bothers me most about the the gifted box thing is not even a thank you. The greedy hands rummaging through it and no manners 🙄

• Haha

PeaceAndPaws

Grace hasnt said a word about breast cancer awareness month because of the absolute shitshow with BreastCancerIreland last year. Accepting a free fitbit (to add to her collection already) and didnt even do the challenge or promote them. They got a blurry boomerang and that was that. On one of her insta lives, it was brought up and she was very, very bitchy in her reply to it

Janeymac

Type 2 more so but I know of at least 3 people (very fond of sugary drinks particularly energy drinks back in the day ) who developed type 1.
yeah my son Was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes two weeks after his 2d birthday. Never even so much as had a jelly sweet never mind fizzy drinks. Do your fucking research you absolute moron. Type 1 is autoimmune. Type 2 can be lifestyle related but also genetic. The shaming surrounding diabetes is an absolute disgrace and you should hang your fucking head in shame.

• Wow
  • Heart

Yummum2020

This is actually fucking stomach churning. You’re honestly the laziest piece of utter shite I’m honestly mind blown. You do fuck all all day and still can’t wash your own clothes.

Also why don’t you explain the real reason they dropped you as a BA because your contenh is shite and they got over 70 complaints 🙃

B9E07150-57D5-4F95-AF89-F6DC374C6CAF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Omg..shes the house all day in a towel dress...how LAZY can you get🙈🙈Poor Hayden forever in baby prison like a dog caged in🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer thru a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

She’s been straight on the blower to Bucko “bitches be bitchin, quick come over”

Cue Transition Year style Video editing from the talent himself

Shots including, but not limited to

-Grace pretending she’s up early and is busy/has an appointment and needs a coffee

-close up blurred background of a flower (gifted) on her cluttered counter, rays of sunlight etc

-possible shot of her, in her new GowlTowel, every new yummy mummies must have

- Slooooooow mo of Beans being poured out

-hands cupped around an OAH flah

mmmmmm that first coffee tho

..Work away Bucko, work away
Quickly Bucko
Close up of my fingers

More close ups of MY fingers

More....

And finally a last shot of .... Grace’s fingers

P.s .... don’t forget the aul ring close up as well Bucko!

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not crazy militant when it comes to sweets and I do give mine the odd treat, but I think I’d be horrified if that came through the door. And I certainly wouldn’t be opening it beside my daughter. There is something so gross about it all. She really is so clueless and ignorant. She should not be flaunting all of that crap to anyone let alone her daughter, especially at 8pm at night when she should be in bed. I don’t know maybe I’m just strict but I’d be putting it away and not letting her see. Endless amounts of shite for someone who wants to lose weighh

• Heart
Yeah isn't it funny how Suzanne said she doesn't follow her so why was she on her account....
And also weird how much interaction that post had compared to other ones with barely a comment on them.

Reactions: 28

annamum2

She didn't even tag the proper Primark account in her blurb under the video 😂 Some poor girls account got the tag instead. Honestly, how any brand thinks it's beneficial to be associated with such a lazy dumbass is just beyond me

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinybops

VIP Member
Can someone PLEASE explain that yeast isn’t her problem. It’s the greasy food, sweets, refined carbs, cheese and coffee causing her “vaginal issues” like, seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I don't think it's grounds for complaint sadly. I just feel so angry that I could have supported any other hotel in Dublin. I didn't realise they were getting so many influencers involved 🙄

Yep he was there too
I really do think letting them know that this has affected your reflection on your stay there and your likelihood to go again. Like getting a wee trip during all of this mess is such a lovely thing to be able to do, and times are really tough for so many. Then for the experience, that you paid good money for, is given away to someone based on their falling instagram numbers and purchase of fake followers. It's legitimate feedback to them that this marketing exercise is leaving a bad taste for paying guests of their hotel.

• Heart