Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet her therapy / healing will be considered medical 🙄

Reactions: 3
Grace, please stop putting your out of season velvet YSL bag front and centre of your pics. No one cares.
And wearing it with a tracksuit is doing it and you no favours.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think the only way Grace has of getting her viewing numbers up is to post something that disgusts us and then we all give out and go and have a look. Dont think her followers are that interested in what she posts.

Reactions: 10
I laughed when I saw her book in the salon, "The Art of Simple Living" 🤣 with a YSL bag in front of her, 3 coffee machines, all the purfume, and gifts she gets every day etc. Hardly living simply!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I laughed when I saw her book in the salon, "The Art of Simple Living" 🤣 with a YSL bag in front of her, 3 coffee machines, all the purfume, and gifts she gets every day etc. Hardly living simply!
That's it exactly, she is a walking contradiction!!

Reactions: 10
What’s she doing in hair salon in Kildare we are still in the don’t leave your county I haven’t left Dublin since we were asked not to so bloody frustrating love the cops to be waiting for her when she’s had the hair done😡

She’s also going out of her way just to get this forum going she know exactly what’s she’s doing

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What’s she doing in hair salon in Kildare we are still in the don’t leave your county I haven’t left Dublin since we were asked not to so bloody frustrating love the cops to be waiting for her when she’s had the hair done😡

She’s also going out of her way just to get this forum going she know exactly what’s she’s doing
She said she’s in Pelo dublin

Reactions: 6
Grace preaching about taking responsibility for our own actions.... Yet off she goes to get the hair done and off to Balbriggan now for am essential reflexology I'm sure.... Makes my blood boil Jesus Christ

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Grace preaching about taking responsibility for our own actions.... Yet off she goes to get the hair done and off to Balbriggan now for am essential reflexology I'm sure.... Makes my blood boil Jesus Christ
I'm so angry today... then that dope says we all need to take responsibility for our own actions... when shes upped her contacts over the last few weeks... and she said they struggled .. bollox no you didnt grace... you wouldnt know struggle if it bit you on your fanny .. jesus she angers me so much... horrible selfish person 😡🖕

Sunday: whole family fed for free

Monday: goes to the woods for a healing and Indian head massage.
Gives 7 bags of washing off out to be washed and dried

Tuesday: gets hair done and is off for reflexology

Yeah you are really struggling grace you poor bleeping sap.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
She is a joke.. broke all the rules and now asking people to pull together.
To emphasise her point she uses Denise in Pelo, who partly organised a tit show in Belfast which brought every z lister out and back to Dublin and beyond.
The best thing she could do now is to shut the duck up.

And so smug that she got her hair appointment in, she can’t hide the smugness

Reactions: 26
“Once a week self care routine” HAHAHA does she hear herself? She never stops taking care of herself.

Grace: I jus can’t understand why I can’t geh on top of me washin
Everyone else: maybe it’s all that fannying in the woods you do be doing, the healing rituals, full moon baloney, reflexology bolloxology, Indian head massages, the hair appointments, the free lunches, the fact that you’d rather do anything at all than face your responsibilities?
Grace: so mysterious.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sure she said herself she doesn't need hair extensions!!! Cus she's not going anywhere 😃 but why get them in in the 1st place ?..oh I know cus they were probably free!!! And now can't be bothered her arse to maintain them!!! Now I could be barking up the wrong tree 😅🤣
She got them out because they were awful!!

That's it exactly, she is a walking contradiction!!
She can’t even put on the washing machine!!

Reactions: 9
I am really REALLY bleeping annoyed after watching those stories and I know she reads here , sure she lives up the road so Grace, id have no bleeping problem saying this to your face
How bleeping DARE you come on preaching about sticking to restrictions and guidelines, pulling together etc are you taking the piss??? You have not bleeping stopped pissing around and going here there and everywhere. Its people like YOU who have us the way we are so please duck off with your speech there like youre a bleeping saint. You dont even support Irish buisnesses because you pay for duck all! I have been in level bleeping 5 since March. I am vulnerable because I have several medical conditions due to a previous cancer. I have had 2 operations since March and another scheduled for arter christmas. I go through these alone. I will go through my cancer checkup next month alone. I had a full on panic attack this morning (not like your imaginary ones) because the treatment im putting myself through to save my bladder isnt working and im bleeping TIRED. I also have 2 kids and i still wash their clothes myself 🙄 Ive seen my parents about 4 times briefly this year. I havent stepped foot in a cafe or a bar. I do this not to just protect me, but to protect my family and those vulnerable who i mix with in hospitals. There is no end in sight for me and many others because of pricks like YOU who keep pissing about and ruining it for all of us, including those buisnesses you “love”

so sit bleeping down and shut up you condescending witch

Sorry but duck her

• Heart
Reactions: 108
I can’t even go there with the preachy “we all got to play our part” shite after the carry on of her over the last few weeks. She’s a disgrace. Her heart is breaking for all the Irish businesses closing and the phone in the hair salon was ringing off the hook today when she was there. Didn’t prompt you to put your greedy hand in your pocket and pay did it?? Or maybe said “ya know Denise, my freebie can wait, give my appointment to someone else so you can get some cash in before you close up for 6 weeks”. OF COURSE NOT and now she’s swanning off up to bleeping Ballbriggin for someone to touch her gammy feet! She’s reading here and on behalf of all of us - GO duck YOURSELF you lazy piece of tit. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself having your hand out for freebies while Irish businesses struggle and for the amount of people you have been in contact with the last number of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is the washing being gifted????
If it is, she has to declare it. But Greases declares feck all. If I was smashed, the last thing I’d be doing is sending out months worth of washing to an expensive service. Especially as I’ve a new house with fancy appliances that are perfectly able to wash clothes.

Reactions: 7
Have been following this thread with interest. I honestly think she is trolling us. I don’t think she is as stupid as some people think. I think she is deliberately posting content that she knows is going to rile people up. In her eyes bad publicity is better than no publicity.
She goes on and on about self care to the extreme. She sees that it winds people up and plays on it.
She doesn’t care what people think as she lives in her own little bubble. Anyone else other than Grace would read this and think there might be some truth in what people are saying.
I don’t agree with slagging off her looks but what people are saying about about looking after herself at the expense of the kids is spot on. No one I know with 2 round children has time to prance around minding themselves like she does. We all like to pamper ourselves now and again but she is taking the biscuit and I really think is deliberately rubbing it in peoples faces.
I do think she has some sort of mental illness, she has to as some of behaviour isn’t normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am really REALLY bleeping annoyed after watching those stories and I know she reads here , sure she lives up the road so Grace, id have no bleeping problem saying this to your face
How bleeping DARE you come on preaching about sticking to restrictions and guidelines, pulling together etc are you taking the piss??? You have not bleeping stopped pissing around and going here there and everywhere. Its people like YOU who have us the way we are so please duck off with your speech there like youre a bleeping saint. You dont even support Irish buisnesses because you pay for duck all! I have been in level bleeping 5 since March. I am vulnerable because I have several medical conditions due to a previous cancer. I have had 2 operations since March and another scheduled for arter christmas. I go through these alone. I will go through my cancer checkup next month alone. I had a full on panic attack this morning (not like your imaginary ones) because the treatment im putting myself through to save my bladder isnt working and im bleeping TIRED. I also have 2 kids and i still wash their clothes myself 🙄 Ive seen my parents about 4 times briefly this year. I havent stepped foot in a cafe or a bar. I do this not to just protect me, but to protect my family and those vulnerable who i mix with in hospitals. There is no end in sight for me and many others because of pricks like YOU who keep pissing about and ruining it for all of us, including those buisnesses you “love”

so sit bleeping down and shut up you condescending witch

Sorry but duck her
Genuinely sending you my love... I know it's not much .I hope life gets easier for you hunny 💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.