Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of the hotel before.
Why are they all getting an overnight stay for the launch of a spa? Wicklow’s not that far from Dublin that it would require an overnight

Reactions: 13
Never heard of the hotel before.
Why are they all getting an overnight stay for the launch of a spa? Wicklow’s not that far from Dublin that it would require an overnight
Exactly! Have we taken a time machine back to Celtic Tiger times!

The cost of that, putting up how many huns to promote a spa! If you were working there you'd be sickened! If more so if you were arriving there to stay & seeing these dopes given everything for free!
You can be guaranteed not one of them will set foot in Tulfarris again as a paying guest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘I feel like I’ve been transported back to Bridgerton’ did she actually say those words? Bridgerton is a fantasy period drama not a bleeping era!!! She really is stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The marketing budget for this must he HUGE !!!!
How many of them are there? 20 ?
Afternoon tea, dinner, cocktail making class, birds of prey, someone doing portraits (!) , gifts, spa treatments, over night stay.

This type of marketing must work but personally I think it's crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is tall ant those trousers are way too long on her. Are they mens, like dancers mens, like Ashley Banjo?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just finished a book called Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents and I can say for certain that her kids are kinda fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't mind influencers going on trips etc when they share the content in a clear and detailed way. It's just another way of marketing/advertising. Grace melts my head though, it is just so grabby and lazy. She doesn't even follow the resort on Instagram
---
She is tall ant those trousers are way too long on her. Are they mens, like dancers mens, like Ashley Banjo?
This tickled me... Grace in the middle of Diversity doing her Whigfield moves

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I feel like I’ve been transported back to Bridgerton’ did she actually say those words? Bridgerton is a fantasy period drama not a bleeping era!!! She really is stupid
Oh ffs. Another ‘influencer’ said something similar on her stories that were shared. This slack jawed gowl has no original thought in her head. She’s nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. Another ‘influencer’ said something similar on her stories that were shared. This slack jawed gowl has no original thought in her head. She’s nauseating.
She even copied the song Carly mahady used on her stories. She really is the plus 1 at these things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree.
If I see huns getting freebies, that influences me to not buy from that business.
I would imagine we all are of the same opinion. But realistically I suppose we are a small community here so the majority of their target audience must enjoy seeing this and would be influenced??? I just can't wrap my head around it at all

Reactions: 4
De pill. Can’t be havin’ any morr kidz. I’m a fuckin’ amazin mudder and anuder wudnt be fairrr to Si and Hay Hay. Not aaaaable.
She’s too low rent to be there. Ew.

I’d say this piece of tit arrived early figuring she’d get the best room. So YOU had a facial. Ok, what’s the spa all about? What do they offer? What kind of prices and facilities??
She did say she’d like a 3rd when Hayden starts school… god love us all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I would imagine we all are of the same opinion. But realistically I suppose we are a small community here so the majority of their target audience must enjoy seeing this and would be influenced??? I just can't wrap my head around it at all
it absolutely turns me off the places and products, and given their target market (as they think) have no money, can't afford to live in ireland, their default market is me, older, kids a little bit older than grace, got more spare cash now, and I wouldn't touch anything Grease gets for free

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep, know someone who worked in marketing and the companies are aware, unfortunately the reach they supposedly provide outweighs it, they must not take fake followers into account

Reactions: 9