Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad like, rather than reflection when she got those messages, she comes out swinging- "I'm a bleeping fantastic mudder". Not even a smidgen of mammy guilt, just I'm great, I made my decision and I don't care what it means. Surely even if she said a yeah I feel bad but I don't want the ticket to go to waste, qnd going on the down low. But she was rubbing it in the child's face 😔
I said it during the week but I could have had a ticket after weeks of trying to get them, but I could only get one so I turned it down. As it turns out my little lady got a bang to the head today and we ended up in a&e. Thankfully she's fine but the mammy guilt is throught the roof. I wish I could have brought her. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah I feel it so much for sienna not going to Taylor swift the amount of TikTok and instagram stories I’ve seen with kids her age having an absolute ball all dressed up , poor kid
I’m not sure if anyone remembers but I posted saying that I sold my ticket when my daughter expressed a real interest in going because I couldn’t go without her. Well I got two tickets last night for tomorrow night and I can’t wait to enjoy it all with my little girl ❤ I’m so happy!
Also Kips is proud of me and I’m bleeping fantastic mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I’m not sure if anyone remembers but I posted saying that I sold my ticket when my daughter expressed a real interest in going because I could t go without her. Well I got two tickets last night for tomorrow night!! I’m so happy!
Enjoy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if anyone remembers but I posted saying that I sold my ticket when my daughter expressed a real interest in going because I couldn’t go without her. Well I got two tickets last night for tomorrow night and I can’t wait to enjoy it all with my little girl ❤ I’m so happy!
Aw I’m delighted for you! 🥰 Weather tomorrow is meant to be lovely too! 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish I had tickets. I was at her last concert when it was empty and people didn't want to know her. Brought me daughter who was 6. She is 11 now and so sad I couldn't get tickets

Reactions: 13
Is she going TS today or tomorrow? I’m predicting she wears the silver sequin mini skirt she wore in Ibi-ha and the ugly black cowboy boots from last year that she af linked the duck out of 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fantastic!! You will have an amazing time! I took my daughter last night and we danced and sang all night. The whole thing was amazing from start to finish ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen an influencer from Tyrone send her young daughter off to the concert with her friend - she managed to get 1 ticket and gave it to her daughter cos she's a huge swiftee... that's what's being a mum is all about. Meanwhile Grace knows a few songs and she's going

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d say the biggest difference between those two photos is the fact her edihing and photoshop skills have improved! 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24