Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry girls, a ticket will appear for Sienna by next week, mark my words
In a way, Id love that for Sienna but honestly, Id rather that didnt happen because it would validate and justify in her pea brain, that she was right to make the choice she did.
"ah sure she got a ticket anyway", yeah no thanks to you, you utter bellend
---
Well that's the only way the child will get there. Jeepers could she look any more smug going on about Sienna helping to make the bracelets. Aaaaaaaargh.
Thats sickening honestly, the child sitting there making bracelets for a concert she'd love to go to.
Her and Mags need their bleeping heads examined

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I am gutted that I didn’t get Taylor Swift tickets , not for me but because I so wanted to bring my 9 year old and my eldest daughter . Taylor Swift was the first concert I brought my eldest to at age 7 and she still has great memories of it. It’s literally the perfect mother daughter concert experience. I would have loved for the 3 of us to go together to this one . Then there is this selfish slob who is getting her daughter to make braclets for a concert she’s not taking her to 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Same I’m gutted I couldn’t get tickets either!! A couple of my daughters classmates are mad to go too, so we’ve organised a little concert eve, we’re gonna put it on the tv, close the curtains and have a little party! Next best thing, unless I win tickets in the mean time obvs 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
does she ever listen to herself Sienna is a swifty she helped them make bracelets for them going but poor kid is not going
And she didn’t tell her she was going to her sports day
Poor kid I feel so sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Mum of the year though, shes heading down to the school sports day! :rolleyes:

You don't bleeping work or have anything else to do so its the least you can do Grace. Also the school is a 15 minute walk straight from your house on a straight road, stop moaning

Reactions: 22
Same I’m gutted I couldn’t get tickets either!! A couple of my daughters classmates are mad to go too, so we’ve organised a little concert eve, we’re gonna put it on the tv, close the curtains and have a little party! Next best thing, unless I win tickets in the mean time obvs 🤣
Awww Great idea !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's an absolute despicable human.

This has actually upset me and my heart for that poor little girl.

So ya, I have my staff summer party, take that and green day...... but ye didn't get Sienna a ticket for taylor swift so I'm going on me own even though Sienna is a swifty... and helped us grown ass women make beaded bracelets... .
MAYBE JUST SIT THIS ONE OUT YOU HORRIBLE witch !!!!

or why can't Mags bring her god daughter and leave baby Grace at home????

• Sad
Reactions: 48
‘I got no ticket for Sienna because I barely got one for myself’ and a big smile on her face. Wow ☹ would it really have killed her to just not go if she couldn’t get a second ticket to experience it with her only daughter who’s a big Taylor Swift fan. And how cruel to have Sienna sitting at home making bracelets for them to wear….

I know it shouldn’t surprise me any more but Jesus Christ that is just so cruel…

Reactions: 31
Shes an awful mean witch. Ive tickets for night 1 and I am LIVING for it. Now i was in a sweat getting them, and I know many actual fans devastated they cant go - holding out hope for waitlist to open up next week for resale. I, like many others, have the outfit sorted (Reputation of course ) music going etc proper embracing it.

Not this one though … 😡 If that was me, I would give my child the ticket. Sienna clearly would love it, is absolutely not too young to go, would be such a core memory for her. Even having the child make bracelets 🥺🥺🥺 But nah, Grace couldnt even let her have that moment. Sure shes going to Greenday after it.

Just when I think she cant piss me off any worse..

Reactions: 18
So true. It's definitely a concert that kids her age group would enjoy.

What are the bets there are kids from her class going, and poor S gets to make bracelets for her big slob of a mother instead. 😡

Reactions: 12
I grew up near The Point Depot at it was at the time. It was around 1987 and Bros ( the band for anyone not as old as me 😂) were the big boyband. We all LOVED Bros.

Anyway, this night they were playing the point. I don't know how it came about but one of the dads got a load of tickets last minute and knocked into all the houses to bring the girls.
My mam wouldn't let me go because she said I was too young. My sister went, my friends went, the whole bleeping road went. But I wasn't allowed. I'll never ever ever ever forgot how upset and sad I was over that. It's genuinely stayed with me as a core childhood memory.

I just can't believe ( well it's Grace I suppose) that any mother would put herself before her child like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot imagine telling my football mad son that I got a ticket for the Euro 2024 final for myself, and he’s not going.
What an unbelievably selfish move.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As a mother that ticket wid 100% go to my daughter I wudnt even have to think twice!! Especially when she going green day too!!

• Heart
As a mother that ticket wid 100% go to my daughter I wudnt even have to think twice!! Especially when she going green day too!!
And Take That AND a summer party tomorrow. This is the horrible witch we know. Hopefully her idiot followers start to see the real her. Poor Sienna AGAIN!! It's a very sad state of affairs when strangers on the Internet have more empathy for you than your own mother. I pity her when she reads here in a few years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well as if we even needed proof that Grace is a selfish self-centred witch - we've certainly got it now!
Most little girls would give their right arm to go to Taylor Swift - it would make their whole year!!
The fact the Grace got her hands on ONE ticket and has decided to us it herself rather than let her daughter go speaks absolute volumes. Justifying her decision by saying Sienna is too young, (with a little smirk on her face)
Could Grace not have asked her sister to bring Sienna?

Reactions: 18
Poor Sienna, like could you be bothered going to it if you had so many other gigs to go to?
Also, this would have made great content, getting ready for the gig, doing the child’s hair, but of face paint etc
She is pathetic. A selfish, greedy witch

Reactions: 16
She could have tried to beg for a ticket, like she’s done it before for other things! Instead it’s just nope she’s not going I am and that’s that! 😖

Reactions: 8
As if she could sink any lower, making that poor child make bleeping bracelets for her and mags and not to be going. She is a SHAMEFUL excuse for a mother. Sienna is not too young Grace, you are too fuckin self absorbed to realise that.
God I hope someone write in that comment box that she's a selfish witch.

My God she is an absolute bleep
---
As if she could sink any lower, making that poor child make bleeping bracelets for her and mags and not to be going. She is a SHAMEFUL excuse for a mother. Sienna is not too young Grace, you are too fuckin self absorbed to realise that.
God I hope someone write in that comment box that she's a selfish witch.
I always knew she was a greedy witch but I honestly cannot get over that.
Why can Mags not take the kid with her?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.