Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Grace not have asked her sister to bring Sienna?
Suppose it depends on who Mags is going with, if its a group of adults that Sienna wouldn't know then maybe but there is ZERO chance I would go and leave my daughter at home. I also wouldnt sit there on my hole getting her to make me friendship bracelets.
I mean what an utterly cunty thing to do!!!

Reactions: 26
I cannot believe she had S involved in making the TS bracelets but not bringing her to the concert. How cruel is that!?
Even by Greasy’s standards I’m stunned tbh. There is no girl that age that wouldn’t want to go! She’s old enough to enjoy and remember it. Grease is a monster!

Chris Gernon get out of that bubble and stand up for your kids!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's an absolute despicable human.

This has actually upset me and my heart for that poor little girl.

So ya, I have my staff summer party, take that and green day...... but ye didn't get Sienna a ticket for taylor swift so I'm going on me own even though Sienna is a swifty... and helped us grown ass women make beaded bracelets... .
MAYBE JUST SIT THIS ONE OUT YOU HORRIBLE witch !!!!

or why can't Mags bring her god daughter and leave baby Grace at home????
Its hours later and I'm still thinking of poor Sienna...How can she do this ?
I genuinely hand on heart could not go to a concert that my child would love to go to and get the child to make bracelets for me to go the concert!!! Like its beyond madness... Actually it's so so selfish of Grace... Poor bleedin child like...

Reactions: 22
Im presuming mags bought the tickets in the first place but she'd have hardly just bought 2 and grace has bought linzis one? Is she not bringing frankie? She's old enough to go aswell no? Imagine if frankie gets to go and sienna doesnt. 😢

Reactions: 9
It’s just mad, just when you think she can’t stoop lower, she’s does and with a big tit eating grin on her face.

Last edited:
No Taylor Swift ticket for Sienna... But of course Grace got one...

That whole chat was me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeee.

Ugh Piss off Grace.

ETA- Gettin Sienna to help make braclets for her ma to go the concert actually hurt my heart for Sienna. 😪
I actually have no words for this bleep😡😡actually I have a lot 😡gee bag would be another selfish useless hole another, poor sienna loves Taylor swift and this waste of space going with mags like I’d give up my ticket so my daughter could experience it if mags offered to take her , three concerts but no money for the kids again . As for those bracelets her and mags were making on Father’s Day like wtf make them with your children fooking pathetic she is 😡
---
In a way, Id love that for Sienna but honestly, Id rather that didnt happen because it would validate and justify in her pea brain, that she was right to make the choice she did.
"ah sure she got a ticket anyway", yeah no thanks to you, you utter bellend
---

Thats sickening honestly, the child sitting there making bracelets for a concert she'd love to go to.
Her and Mags need their bleeping heads examined
It’s very cruel I think to do that to her
---
Its hours later and I'm still thinking of poor Sienna...How can she do this ?
I genuinely hand on heart could not go to a concert that my child would love to go to and get the child to make bracelets for me to go the concert!!! Like its beyond madness... Actually it's so so selfish of Grace... Poor bleedin child like...
I didn’t see this I only saw her and mags doing the bracelets she’s a big bleep to do that

Reactions: 12
Forget the tickets I'm more concerned about the fact this girl goes to the gym every day and is in a running club and is that outta breath going up n down her stairs 🙈😵💫😵 HOW !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really hoping Aunty & Godmother Mags stands up for Sienna and brings her. That's a lifelong happy memory to be made.
Grace absolutely disgusts me.

Reactions: 10
She’s bring krispy if it did, she’s no interest in bringing or spending time with S
And she'd have to actually mind her at a concert, maybe miss some songs to bring her to the loo etc because she'd be the priority not Grace, which just wont do for this selfish asshole.

Christ Im just imagining her in her Shein sequins, duckfaces and whoohooing her way around the Aviva like she hasnt a care in the world, after leaving her daughter at home who would have loved to go (by her own fecking words), and flashing the bracelets she got her to make because sure thats the same as going to the concert

Even the lifelong "fans" should have a hard time defending this if they've any ounce of parental instincts they'd know its a crappy crappy thing to do and then come on bragging about getting her to make the bracelets. Socials are FULL of parents making a big deal about bringing their kids to this concert.
I honestly hope she's getting some abuse about it and people are actually calling her out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well that's the only way the child will get there - if it's a freebie. Jeepers could she look any more smug going on about Sienna helping to make the bracelets. Aaaaaaaargh.
If she did get a freebie for the little girl I wouldn’t begrudge her one bit. I’d be delighted for the child. Wouldn’t you try pull out all the stops if you had a ticket for yourself but none for your daughter? Imagine Grace letting Sienna go with her aunty Mags and letting her have the ticket? That’s what I’d do. But then again I’m not a self obsessed c**t! 🙄

Reactions: 16
I am actually appalled at her I've been sitting thinking how she could possibly be OK with that.

Sienna deserves so much better. If anyone in her circle is snooping here, which their definitely always is, I hope yous are now seeing what everyone here sees, an ABYSMAL parent with no care or consideration for Sienna, only ever showing her affection when it's paid for by someone else.

Reactions: 20
If she did get a freebie for the little girl I wouldn’t begrudge her one bit.
Nobody would begrudge that, especially as it's the only chance the child would get to go.

And she'd have to actually mind her at a concert, maybe miss some songs to bring her to the loo etc because she'd be the priority not Grace, which just wont do for this selfish asshole.

Christ Im just imagining her in her Shein sequins, duckfaces and whoohooing her way around the Aviva like she hasnt a care in the world, after leaving her daughter at home who would have loved to go (by her own fecking words), and flashing the bracelets she got her to make because sure thats the same as going to the concert

Even the lifelong "fans" should have a hard time defending this if they've any ounce of parental instincts they'd know its a crappy crappy thing to do and then come on bragging about getting her to make the bracelets. Socials are FULL of parents making a big deal about bringing their kids to this concert.
I honestly hope she's getting some abuse about it and people are actually calling her out.
Exactly what I was thinking.

She is so jealous of Sienna anyway, there's no way she would have the goodness or kindness in her to let the child go, or to have spent the last few months trawling for tickets so that they could both go. Not a chance. She doesn't give a flying fcuk when it comes to the children, especially Sienna.

If she did get a freebie for the little girl I wouldn’t begrudge her one bit. I’d be delighted for the child. Wouldn’t you try pull out all the stops if you had a ticket for yourself but none for your daughter? Imagine Grace letting Sienna go with her aunty Mags and letting her have the ticket? That’s what I’d do. But then again I’m not a self obsessed c**t! 🙄
I would do the same in a heartbeat, the thing is even if Mags wanted to bring Sienna non of them could even suggest it or the other spoilt Madame would throw a tantrum. I genuinely think the whole lot of them are afraid to say boo to her I’d say she’s a weapon and they all have to walk on egg shells around her kids included. To me it comes across that mags barely tolerates her half the time, don’t believe all that ride and die shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
2 other things from this morning’s bombshell stories:

1. “I mush have a shower neow cos I had to come home to get the kids ready cos Kips is taking them to school”

I took this to confirm she is still usually clearing out of the house from 5am so she’s missing for the busy bit of the morning and runs back in after strolling around aimlessly with Cara until they’ve gone. But obv Kips needed a hand this morning (probably the new job has him coming into office and actually working). Miss greasy will no likey dah!

2. she has her kids sharing a room so she can have an influencer boffice like the big professional huns. This is the background her boffice provides on her stories:
BAF6C9BF-1E90-4A59-A644-036A46E7ED44.jpeg

seriously!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I would do the same in a heartbeat, the thing is even if Mags wanted to bring Sienna non of them could even suggest it or the other spoilt Madame would throw a tantrum. I genuinely think the whole lot of them are afraid to say boo to her I’d say she’s a weapon and they all have to walk on egg shells around her kids included. To me it comes across that mags barely tolerates her half the time, don’t believe all that ride and die shite.
Absolutely this.

I'd say they knew there was no point even suggesting that it would be lovely for S to get to go, instead of her big baby of a mother.

Reactions: 8
Huge swiftie myself and it pains me the like of Grace getting to go when genuine, long term fans didn't get tickets.
If I had a child who loved Taylor and couldn't go (I'm going on the assumption the ticket offered was to go with a group of adults) I wouldn't breathe a word to them let alone let them make my bracelets 😂
There's something so disgustingly greedy about her and the smug smirk every time it's very difficult to defend anything she does.

Likewise, whilst being a super swiftie if my child loved Taylor and my family member had one spare ticket (and were willing to bring the child- I'm not sure anyone in Greasfamily seem to prioritise their kids, case in point everyone off on holidays for mother's Day) I'd 100% let my child go 😂 because I'm an adult who has experienced several concerts before. She's going to 3 in the next 2 weeks but cries the poor mouth over holidays

Reactions: 24
Same thoughts here re Mags tolerating Grace.
Mags has been through recent heartbreak with her marriage breakup and seems a better parent than Grace (not a high bar), hopefully in this instance she could have some empathy for Sienna and tell Grace to go f*ck herself!

Mags is fond of the 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺so it seems so if she’s planning on going on the lash, she won’t want a young child hanging out of her needing minding. I feel so sad for Sienna. FFS Grace why didn’t you just lie and say you were going to the opening of an envelope like you usually do. Not like the kids are used to her being there. If Grace really intended on going don’t rub salt into the wound by getting your little girl making XL bracelets for your fat builders wrists and blabbing on about how excited you and your sister are. 🤬

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.