Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 other things from this morning’s bombshell stories:

1. “I mush have a shower neow cos I had to come home to get the kids ready cos Kips is taking them to school”

I took this to confirm she is still usually clearing out of the house from 5am so she’s missing for the busy bit of the morning and runs back in after strolling around aimlessly with Cara until they’ve gone. But obv Kips needed a hand this morning (probably the new job has him coming into office and actually working). Miss greasy will no likey dah!

2. she has her kids sharing a room so she can have an influencer boffice like the big professional huns. This is the background her boffice provides on her stories:
View attachment 3001438
seriously!?
Those yokes make me think of a giant baby bottle. Very appropriate.

IMG_4714.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's not forget the real reason she didn't tell S about going to sports day. It was because if she changed her mind and went back to bed Sienna wouldn't know. Going to sports day when you don't work is the least this lazy slob can do instead she makes it sound like its some huge achievement. My god she does not live in the real world. Her happiness depends on time away from her family where she pretends to be single.

Reactions: 36
I cannot get over her! I’ve seen loads of clips of TS concerts and they are totally child friendly. How utterly utterly selfish of her. And I absolutely guarantee she’s got a child free holiday planned too. Selfish pigs!

Reactions: 15
In a way, Id love that for Sienna but honestly, Id rather that didnt happen because it would validate and justify in her pea brain, that she was right to make the choice she did.
"ah sure she got a ticket anyway", yeah no thanks to you, you utter bellend
---

Thats sickening honestly, the child sitting there making bracelets for a concert she'd love to go to.
Her and Mags need their bleeping heads examined
Can i ask what the whole bracelet making thing is about? Everyone seems to be at it

Omg 😭 poor little S 😭

My little one is two and I'm already so excited to be doing "mother/daughter" things, girly shopping trips, concerts, hosting sleepovers. There would be no chance that I would go to a concert she was dying to go to without her! Makes me so sad for S 😭

I would love to take her home with me and spoil her rotten. Grace, yet again showing yourself to be the absolute disgrace you are!

Reactions: 8
Concerts are expensive. The price of a ticket to most big gigs are around the €100 mark each. Then add in drinks at the venue and buying a programme or merch. Food and drinks pre / post concert. Transportation to the concert - in my case it would be diesel, tolls, parking. Never mind buying an outfit!
And she's going to three concerts??!

No money left in that pot to pay for a family holiday. The only chance those little kids are of getting a holiday this summer is a stay in the mobile home or a gifted hotel break.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My daughter is 7 and has only recently started loving Taylor Swift say 2-3 months ago so at the time when friends were going I didn’t think to say about getting her one too. She makes herself bracelets all the time and is constantly singing Taylor Swift songs. I sold my ticket to another friend because I actually couldn’t go without her. Even though she was never in the plans originally I know how much she would love it and I couldn’t go without her.
I could never ever get her to sit and make bracelets for me if I was going without her.
If I can get us both tickets I will.
Grace is a horrible, selfish woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The only chance those little kids are of getting a holiday this summer is a stay in the mobile home or a gifted hotel break.
Even the gifted hotel breaks the kids get left behind. Wasn't there a family waterpark break her and kips went on and the kids were left at home!

Don't know why I'm surprised she went to TS and left S behind. She has form

Reactions: 11
Hope they got the memo at the school to let baby Grease win the “parent” race or she’ll throw a tantrum. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the gifted hotel breaks the kids get left behind. Wasn't there a family waterpark break her and kips went on and the kids were left at home!

Don't know why I'm surprised she went to TS and left S behind. She has form
Yes.
And they went to Galway last year, coming up to Christmas. Oodles of room for the kids at both places they stayed. But, no. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forget the tickets I'm more concerned about the fact this girl goes to the gym every day and is in a running club and is that outta breath going up n down her stairs 🙈😵💫😵 HOW !!
Oh I know someone the exact same, in a running club, sea swimming all that bullshit and all she does is put on weight, I’d love to know her daily calorie intake, must be off the charts.

Reactions: 8
Another thing she said she won’t fit in the size 10. Zara dress ever again I know she’s not a size 10 but would have everyone believe she is by photoshoping her photos

Reactions: 7
Wow… what an asshole. One of my kids is same age as S and obsessed with Taylor Swift as they all are at that age at the moment. There is no way I could go to her concert instead of my child going with her auntie. It’s very hard to understand the mindset there. It would be a memory for life for S. Very sad situation.

Reactions: 13
2 other things from this morning’s bombshell stories:

1. “I mush have a shower neow cos I had to come home to get the kids ready cos Kips is taking them to school”

I took this to confirm she is still usually clearing out of the house from 5am so she’s missing for the busy bit of the morning and runs back in after strolling around aimlessly with Cara until they’ve gone. But obv Kips needed a hand this morning (probably the new job has him coming into office and actually working). Miss greasy will no likey dah!

2. she has her kids sharing a room so she can have an influencer boffice like the big professional huns. This is the background her boffice provides on her stories:
View attachment 3001438
seriously!?
Nah Mags is a bleep too, she is a vile scrote herself, the abuse she used to give people online in greasys 'group' was unreal.

I'd say Mags and Linizi were going with the gay couple friends and Greasey has Linizis ticket now.

Look, the whole family are a bunch of knackbags, they all enable and defend her, Kips, Mags and the brother have defended her on various social media over the years, people need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt, they're all as vile as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So strange Chris asking for take that tickets? He would of been like 4 - 6 years old when they were first popular. Is he a big Gary fan ? Maybe he fancies Olly Murs ?

Would explain the blouse.

( I'll be there Friday if I see her big stupid head I'll be fuming )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
id say mags linzi etc got tickets and its adults night out maybe but Grace now has linziis tickets.didnt grace say mags got 4 tickets?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.